RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-02, 12:41 PM   #1
LaMaR

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Lightbulb New to the game(peep and let me know what ya think)

IP: C3DB 9B30

to be or not to be that is the question/havin an erection at every intersection/starin at the ladies/ thats right you be guessin/ testin and upsetin these ladies best be bettin/that im gonna give an anal injection/an infection that be reckin their bodies health direction/you and yo chick be goin but then theres an interception/its LaMaR comin in your direction/its a proclamation of infestation/comin to you on your favorite radio station/the hook i be baitin/so yall best be skatin to some other state and/run real far so that i can see you/when LaMaR grab ahold of you i wouldnt wanna be you/i rip right through you/bring my fists right to you/comin so fast you dont know where to go to do you/ohh its the lyrical ambassador/comin right after ya/bring your ho over and i be tappin her/and just go and ask her/why her ass hurts/and on her knees she got real bad rug burns/and her pussy does urn/for my LaMaR's dick to return/fuckin her like she was my personal intern/now its your turn/but that pussies burnt and looks like yogurt/come after me and yo get gonna get so hurt/think yo tuff walkin around with no shirt/well in my closet lays your ho's skirt/her pussy was clean didnt have no dirt/her tities where tan but her ass was so burnt/and it had to hurt cuz even my momma heard her scream/everynite she be havin wet dreams/dreamin of me and my little skeems/of travelin aorund the country and fuckin everything i see/can it be/that LaMaR is so intense lyrically

Last edited by LaMaR : 07-12-02 at 12:56 PM.