RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Black Queen 3 37.50%
Buck.Shot 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-05, 02:48 PM   #40
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Voted For: Buck.Shot

black queen

opener was straight poison... and then.... it all went to hell... what happened between ya opener and ya closer? i mean... other than the cuban prez election joint.. i ain't really see anything that made you win this... the go for it/gopher it line? i see the idea but it didn't work out too well for ya.... and star and star don't RHYME... it's the SAME word.... lost points for that also

Teph... ya structure was ya biggest issue... lines just seemd mad short at times... and then stretched at others...nice personal in the opener... closer was killer... that pretty much summed it up... better word play and disses connected better...had a lil bit of filler and fluff in ya verse but it didn't hurt ya too much.... still, i've seen better verses....but ya won
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix