RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DisasterPeice420 5 62.50%
enygma 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-04, 06:37 PM   #76
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: 4C8F 0F5D

Lol' ... & Still Uppppppppppppppppin 4 Votes On This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop Some "Honest Votes" On This Shit!!! ... And I Will Return The Favor' If You Could Hit Me Up With The Links' ..!! No Matter Who You Vote For!! .. I Will Most Deff Return The Favor!!

Sure Appriciate it!!

Upppppppppppin 4 Explained Votes' ...!! (Honest Ones)

.... Don't Drop A D/R Vote' Just Because I Voted For You! Ah Ha - - - Be Straight Up!!!

- - - Thanks - - -

****C'Mon Yall Don't SLeep On This Shit DAMN!!!! WTF Does It Take To Get Some Honest Votes Around Hear' With Explination!!!

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho  
Old 04-14-04, 06:44 PM   #77
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4CFC B88F

For real............ We need some honest votes here............. And definately will hit back any link sent to us wit some honest votes........
Old 04-14-04, 07:44 PM   #78
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4CFC B88F

Can we please get some honest votes in here? We know how to return the favor....
Old 04-14-04, 07:46 PM   #79
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Drop Some "Honest Votes" On This Shit!!! ... And I Will Return The Favor' If You Could Hit Me Up With The Links' ..!! No Matter Who You Vote For!! .. I Will Most Deff Return The Favor!!

Sure Appriciate it!!

.... Don't Drop A D/R Vote' Just Because I Voted For You! Ah Ha - - - Be Straight Up!!!

- - - Thanks - - -

****C'Mon Yall Don't SLeep On This Shit DAMN!!!! WTF Does It Take To Get Some Honest Votes Around Hear' With Explination!!!\\

Ya'll Quit Sleepin On This Shit!! And Drop A Honest Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho  
Old 04-14-04, 09:00 PM   #80
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 18CC 30C4

Uppity upp upp uppin 4 votes.............
Old 04-14-04, 09:05 PM   #81
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Sure Appriciate it!!

- - - Thanks - - -

****C'Mon Yall Don't SLeep On This Shit DAMN!!!! WTF Does It Take To Get Some Honest Votes Around Hear' With Explination!!!\\

Old 04-14-04, 09:19 PM   #82
B_Loco
I Aint Playin Witcha

IP: DFB7 75F3

0k 0k...good fuckin battle yo! b0th textcees had potential in dis wun.
heres how imma break it down::::drumroll::::
Vocab: dP..i juzt seen dat she had better vocab,not by much tho
Punches: dP.."The Only 187 You Talking Bout Fucking His 'A$$-To-Death'/" dis righ herre was str8 hot lol and madddd funny...basickally took enygma out
Multis: dP...obviously it aint hard ta tell who got this section
Sructure: Tie..both text verses was easy ta read
Flow:Tie..er'thang flow'd well from both of yall
Opener:Enygma...his shyt was tight in the opening...shyt funny too
Closer:Enygma..LoLoL shyt was nice playa..and funny as hell
Creativity: dP...reason is bekuz enygma'z was kinda basic

Overall Vote: dP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice battle tho and also funny lolol...keep doin ya thang thang yall....and DP when one my battles get closed im lookin ta spat at u

Been G0ne F0r a Minute....N0w Im Back f0r Elevati0n

Old 04-14-04, 09:20 PM   #83
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Sure Appriciate it!!

- - - Thanks - - -

Old 04-15-04, 07:36 PM   #84
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

Sure Appriciate it!!

- - - Thanks - - -

Old 04-15-04, 07:40 PM   #85
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

DAMN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' ' ' .... About Time Some Votes Get Dropped In This Battle!! Shit's Been Going On!!! And Re-Opened For Far To Long... So If You Are Going To Drop A Vote!!!!!!! You Will Need To Explain The Person You "VOTED FOR" .. Just Dont!!! Drop A Vote Like This

Personals:
Punches:
Structure:
Multies:
Flow:
Verse:
WordPlay:
Vocab:

Explain Your DAMN VOTE!!

Sure Appriciate it!!

- - - Thanks - - -

****C'Mon Yall Don't SLeep On This Shit DAMN!!!! WTF Does It Take To Get Some Honest Votes Around Hear' With Explination!!!

Old 04-15-04, 08:11 PM   #86
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho

DAMN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' ' ' .... About Time Some Votes Get Dropped In This Battle!! Shit's Been Going On!!! And Re-Opened For Far To Long... So If You Are Going To Drop A Vote!!!!!!! You Will Need To Explain The Person You "VOTED FOR" .. Just Dont!!! Drop A Vote Like This

Personals:
Punches:
Structure:
Multies:
Flow:
Verse:
WordPlay:
Vocab:

Explain Your DAMN VOTE!!

Sure Appriciate it!!

- - - Thanks - - -

((((((((((Can We Get Some More Votes)))))))))))) On This Battle' ... C'Mon Now

Old 04-15-04, 08:22 PM   #87
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: AF76 A123

aight...both those verses were good...real good....both your punches were good..both...i was feelin enygmas multies a little more than yours piece...but i did like your punchlines more....the personals were good....damn..this was a close battle....you both had some good quotables....damn....to find out who i voted for...i guess your gonna have to read the poll....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision