RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
white-ice 5 55.56%
$$$tim$$$ 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-04, 11:50 AM   #16
Status
Ask About Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

im givin this to $$ his shit was alround betta.....

$$: you had a betta opening and just all round liked your flow.....could have used betta meta4s and punches...all in all5/10

ice: you was all round soory...could have done some meta4s and punches ...also if it was a lil longer you could have had a betta chance..all in all4/10

this was a coo battle for some newbs..

vote=$$

Old 04-18-04, 02:54 PM   #17
Wulf
New to RB

IP: D280 BCD2

Flow: wow uhh...this one will be given to TIM he just maintained structure..even tho it was simple

Punchs: I will just give this one a draw...there wasn't anything that i saw that should be quoted or even make my mouth move

Vocab: NONE

Overall: well This battle reminds me of one of those pre-k fights but ohh well..nothing stands out nothing great but TIM had this one because white didn't have anything that even reminded me of a battle

VOTE: TIM
Send a message via AIM to Wulf  
Old 04-18-04, 02:55 PM   #18
Wulf
New to RB

IP: D280 BCD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf
Flow: wow uhh...this one will be given to TIM he just maintained structure..even tho it was simple

Punchs: I will just give this one a draw...there wasn't anything that i saw that should be quoted or even make my mouth move

Vocab: NONE

Overall: well This battle reminds me of one of those pre-k fights but ohh well..nothing stands out nothing great but TIM had this one because white didn't have anything that even reminded me of a battle

VOTE: TIM

VOTE ON MY ISH http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=119690
Send a message via AIM to Wulf