RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: The Black Plague vs. Paramik
Paramik 5 55.56%
The Black Plague 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-04, 06:44 PM   #46
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 3375 4717

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
Voted For: Paramik

Close battle here, but I think Paramik gots this, barely!

Black, you hda some good mettas first of all, but you needa work on that structure, but your flow was pretty much on target, your punches were decent, some were pretty accurate. Good Drop..

Paramik, okay, your structure was on target, as well as your flow, and mettas, you had some personals that stood out, and that bible line was hott. You had the overall better verse in my opinoin. No Hate. Much respect for both.!

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

wat?????!??????!?!?? naw.. this was explained it told how the personals was good and explained about the structe and everything also it explained how BPs was as good and it was good and explained

please put this vote valid cos its explained

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas  
Old 10-06-04, 03:26 PM   #47
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A1DD 7E61

Diabolic:ima have to give this one to u dawg....cant be a d/r or hate vote cuz both are in Mindz Kollide...i just think BP punches were a LIL betta...just becuz they were some funny punches too..ya opener was good...betta then P's...closer goes to Black..seein as thought it was a lil funny...not really hard to get on challenged peeps...but still it was betta...both had some personals so ima have to give this to black on punches...o yea...yall stay active in the forum now

Ok para, if u gon Give back lyricals vote, then u gotta give this back too..
Old 10-08-04, 08:45 PM   #48
Lil Nae2
Its Da Real Deal

Text Record: 16-10
IP: 0825 899A

Voted For: The Black Plague

i voted fo him cause hsi punches was harder his flow was betta and it was funnier good verse from both of you doe

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

<marquee></marquee>
No ones gonna stop me

Old 10-10-04, 11:55 AM   #49
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81CE 2F6B

Voted For: Paramik

close battle....here da breakdown

Punches - Paramik...i have to give it to him give his were alil more direct then Black's...i wasnt really feelin the PUNCH from Black..he had em but they wasnt as hard

Personals - Tie...both of yall tyried to get at each other...but there was no clear winner of that cuz the punches u used for ur personals werent strong on both parts

Meta4s - Tie...both yall put together some decent meta4s...thing is that none of them meta4s came wit a hard punch...1 dude talkin bout sped shoes...another nigga talkin bout gas station...all BLAHHHHHHHHH 2 me

Wordplay - Black Plague...bp did throw in some creative lines...like i sed b4 nuthin led to a ill punch cuz das basically wut a battle is...but u took da cake on da wordplay

Enjoyment Factor - Paramik...simply for the fact that it was easier 2 read as well has havin slighty harder punches...BP i dont complain about ppls structures as long as i can understand basically wut u were tryin to say becuz in TEXT u never no how its ACTUALLY suppose to come out of some1s mouth...but in this case it was seemin to me like ur barz were all stretched out n u kept switchin up ya style...good battle tho...

Vote - Paramik

~1~