RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-06, 01:57 AM   #136
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 482B 82CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
How are the Oilers going to do this year?

(IF YOUR A FLAMES FAN, DON'T ANSWER)

Pronger's request to flee the Alberta plains and subsequent trade, and Jaroslav Spacek's flight to Buffalo, leave the Oilers with a serviceable defense corps that lacks star power. It's also a tad to the grizzled side, because Jason Smith and Steve Staios aren't spring chickens.

Let's not forget that the team lost components from the forward corps as well. Michael Peca and Sergei Samsonov might not have been huge difference-makers, but they were veterans who filled specific needs -- Peca on defense, Samsonov on offense.

The only Oil-men who had to clean up a bigger mess last summer manage pipelines in Alaska.

But shoot, let's say something cheery about the Oilers. After all, on any given night this team has enough talent to beat any team and should contend for a playoff berth in the Western Conference.

Why? Because, dagnabbit, you have to love these forward lines: Ryan Smyth with Joffrey Lupul and Shawn Horcoff; Raffi Torres, Ales Hemsky and newcomer Petr Sykora; and a terrific third set of Ethan Moreau, Jarret Stoll and Fernando Pisani. Just ask the Hurricanes how they liked playing against that third line.

Speed, talent, toughness, scoring ability and three lines that can bring it every night: That's Oilers hockey at its best. Any and all contributions on defense will be nice. However, they still will not win the battle of Alberta
Old 12-01-06, 01:59 AM   #137
L.E
L.E

IP: A70E 7938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Pronger's request to flee the Alberta plains and subsequent trade, and Jaroslav Spacek's flight to Buffalo, leave the Oilers with a serviceable defense corps that lacks star power. It's also a tad to the grizzled side, because Jason Smith and Steve Staios aren't spring chickens.

Let's not forget that the team lost components from the forward corps as well. Michael Peca and Sergei Samsonov might not have been huge difference-makers, but they were veterans who filled specific needs -- Peca on defense, Samsonov on offense.

The only Oil-men who had to clean up a bigger mess last summer manage pipelines in Alaska.

But shoot, let's say something cheery about the Oilers. After all, on any given night this team has enough talent to beat any team and should contend for a playoff berth in the Western Conference.

Why? Because, dagnabbit, you have to love these forward lines: Ryan Smyth with Joffrey Lupul and Shawn Horcoff; Raffi Torres, Ales Hemsky and newcomer Petr Sykora; and a terrific third set of Ethan Moreau, Jarret Stoll and Fernando Pisani. Just ask the Hurricanes how they liked playing against that third line.

Speed, talent, toughness, scoring ability and three lines that can bring it every night: That's Oilers hockey at its best. Any and all contributions on defense will be nice. However, they still will not win the battle of Alberta

Lol...word.

Heard you lived in Calgary too...where the fuck you at?

I'm in the NE by Marlbrough.
Old 12-01-06, 06:02 PM   #138
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: 6900 8CCE

do you love me!!!

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-06, 10:40 PM   #139
statichawk
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3316 61BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
There is static comming through the crystal ball, let go of the melon.

sry that was me lol

but i have a question.

will bill clinton ever get his props on his "act" that he did in the white house?
Old 12-03-06, 01:22 PM   #140
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 92DE E249

when will the katastrophe in iraq end?

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote