RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-02, 12:39 AM   #61
M-Body

IP: A5F8 353C

^Thanx for noticing...~1~

Old 07-11-02, 12:41 AM   #62
Master Blaster
BANNED - No Reason..

IP: BB41 E958

this is stupid

lets stop suckin' dick

and vote

nobody sucks more dick then cam and dickhead

that's the only reason why their winnin'

yaw just mad cause my niggas

M-Body and Lack of Logic got skills

you got them

AT SUCKIN DICK you dick sucking bitches

holla at ya nigga

-1-

Old 07-11-02, 12:48 AM   #63
M-Body

^True...Wut can I say...I know Dash is good @ suckin cock...After all he is a Priized Cock Sucker...hahaha

Old 07-11-02, 01:21 AM   #64
slimofmst

IP: 0BD1 0BD0

my vote's for M-Body and Lack of Logic. Camarac was cool, but not feelin Dash at all. ill shit from both sides though, Whose Rhyme is bit anyway? hahahah...
Peace,
Slim

Old 07-11-02, 01:24 AM   #65
M-Body

Tied up 1 more vote does it...~1~

Old 07-11-02, 01:36 AM   #66
•madd•Professor•

IP: A1D3 8154

hmm... this was complicated to read and interpret into a breakdown...

m-body: had flow and vocab was aiight, some punches were good and a little of them were wasted...

camerac: bragging? naw, he was flowing, had good flow but seriously... some weak punches, no REAL disrespect though, he didn't come as hard as his team member dashskit

Lack of Logic: hahaha, madd vocab and some aiight punches, some were hella good but some just were too played, he had tight flow with aiight attacks

dashskit: nice punches, flow, and wordplay, just like the rest, some of his punches were weak, but he made up for it in flow, even after 2 days of recooperation

overall, i think this battle souned like it was M-Body & Lack of Logic Vs. Dashskit, Camerac didn't come out in this one, even with the excuse of it being keyed for 10 lines

my vote goes to M-Body and Lack of Logic

peace

Old 07-11-02, 01:41 AM   #67
M-Body

Well it looks like we won tha battle...5-1...Ouch that has to hurt! Ya fuckin losers...~1~

Old 07-11-02, 01:44 AM   #68
Master Blaster
BANNED - No Reason..

IP: BB41 E958

WHAT MOTHAFUCKAS

Yaw thought dick suckin' would help you win

But it didn't

Remember my name

MASTER BLASTER

holla

-1-

Old 07-11-02, 01:47 AM   #69
M-Body

^Damn son, tell it lllike it is...hahaha...

Old 07-11-02, 02:27 AM   #70
LACK OF LOGIC

IP: 65A8 3F0D

I DO BELIVE THIS BATTLE WAS CLOSE AND DASH IF IT HAD BEEN ONE ONE ONE YOU WOULD OF WON THIS BUT 2 ON 2 PAIRED OFF
THAT WAS IT M AND YOU THEN ME AND CAR
THATS THE PROB WITH THESE KIND OF BATTLES IN ALL FAIRNESS I WILL WAVE THIS BATTLE AND NOT COUNT MY VICTORY ON THE COUNT THAT CAR AND ME BATTLE FAIRLEY

Old 07-11-02, 02:55 AM   #71
SilentKaos

IP: AB6E 7FC3

oh yeah! Wow unxpected ending- I mean thought ya'll would win and then the d/r voters came in 'n juss damn. Wow, dat is yeah.

Old 07-11-02, 03:48 AM   #72
SilentKaos

IP: AB6E 7FC3

naw En-geniuz, I wasn't talkin boutchu.

Anyone else notice I've been flippin off at da mouth latley? Gettin everyone confused 'n shyt...

Old 07-11-02, 09:58 AM   #73
Dashskit
..~UnDeRaTed..~

IP: 1636 8BC9

DATS COOL AND ALL YALL WON.......MADD RESPECT.....DAT WUZ MA FIRST BATTLE IN LIKE 6 MONTHS.........bUT I DON'T RESPECT DEEZ CATZ tALKING BOUT I'M A DICKRIDER AND SHIT............i MEAN DAMN I BEEN AT RB FO LIKE 2+YEARS.....NEVER CAME ACROSS A M-BODY........ALL OF A SUDDEN HE'S SAYING I'MA COCK SWALLER?......AND A LOSER?.......DOGG JUS LIKE LOL SAID IF IT WUZ 1-1.......FUCK IT!!!!......JUS LOOK AT ALL OF M-BODYS POST.....HE TALKING SHIT AND DON'T EVEN KNO ME........i SHIT I DON'T EVEN KNO CAMARAC.......aLL I KNEW WUZ THA SCALE WUZ UN-EVEN SO I HELPED...........aND YALL TALKING BOUT DICKRIDIN?...........IT'S DISS 1 CAT UP THERE SAYING WE LOST CUZ HE WASEN'T FEELING ME......HOW DAT SOUND?aLL AND ALL I DON'T KNO DEEZ NIGGA'S TALKING SHIT BOUT ME...........bUT THA CAN STEP THA FUCK UP.........LOL YOU COOL......KEEPING IT REAL.........i KNEW WE WASEN'T GOIN WIN..............M-BODY I WANT A HANDICAPED........ME vs YOU AND MASTER BLASTER SINCE YALL TALKING SHIT...........TO THA REAL VOTERZ........mADD PROP'S.......OH.........aND WHO EVA DID DAT SHIT TO MA NAME DOGG THA SHIT'S FUCKED UP......CHILDISH..............................GHOS T
Send a message via AIM to Dashskit  
Old 07-11-02, 12:46 PM   #74
M-Body

Aight man obviously ya take shit a lil to seriously. That was jus alot of victory talkin wit some cockyness. Everyone does it now an again. If ya gonna take everything to heart ya shouldn't be here. It was a good battle an I'd take you on a one on one sometime if thas what ya want. An YES it was me who changed your fuckin name. Big deal! I mean seriously, how ya gonna sit there an cry about somethin like that? If ya do anything jus battle me or change mine on somethin. Don't cry an complain, thats for sissy's. Ya did have an aight verse, an I know ya got skill. Next time don't take everything to heart. I'll set up a battle wit ya after IM done my verse for tha L.L.B.L. Thas all I got to say...~1~