RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-02, 08:00 PM   #1
Nova

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
The Call Out!

IP: 4577 CD9A

Yo itz Nova niggaz recongnize!

Yo i would start callin' out names but i dont know yall catz/ and i been readin' some message boards and all yall wack/ i bein brief but it dont get plain-er than that/ and i advise niggaz to move when im spillin the mack/ aka i mean when im killin the track/ yall niggaz like converse played out so yall can't react/ dawg anytime im spittin i blow fire/ plus i put the heat to yo head like blow dryers/ Chi representa wit glocz the size of the sears tower/ Emcees come at me end up like the twin towers/ no power i dispose of yall rap cowards/ I got niggaz round the clock that a merc yall at any hour/ Yall posts aint hot or impressin' me so please stop it/ Im just gettin' started check how I ripped prophet/ My style like a mix of Future and Main Attraction/ And I hit emcees in groups so when they start droppin it look like a chain reaction/ my only concerns iz money, azz, and rappin'/ I read yall style and yall grammar and the kid just cant stop laughin'/ they put yellow tape on my mouth cuz my flowz a caution/ niggaz that battle me leave wishin' they momma had an abortion/ this just a portion/ of what's to come/ baby status but to be real im the only one/ Hollaback! One!