RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-04, 12:11 AM   #16
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definate Fully
HEY! U FUCKIN LIL PEICE OF *DJ Scratch* i agree to...

lmao....
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 01:24 AM   #17
FaTaLiTy

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 717D 6025

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
HA! i only used this brush like 3 timez son an i only used it on tha santana 1 so it would match tha budden sig so all my sigz matched....an if my sigz so ugly an i suck how come people ask me for sigz huh? how come i have my name in tha top 5 active graphic people on the site....how come i get no lower then 8 on my sig ratings from people who make sigz....an yeah as for my ugly font....tizzle actually gave me this font so learn shit b4 u talk an as for me hatin itz not hatin....seein as how u asked for feedback an i gave it wut am i supposta do jus lie an say itz tha shit....no i'm not doin that an actually me an tizzle use a lot of tha same shit on our sigz cuz we alwayz trade techniques bak an forth so basically everything u said wuz wrong an yeah i do murder you in sigz an no i don't get over confident of myself i jus ask for peoples opinionz an they say if they like it or not even ur bro likez my shit so hop off my dick son...an no i'm not talkin shit why would i talk shit an hate on sum1'z graphics wen i'm better then you..answer all my questions they i'll stop "hatin" on ur sigz an if i'm right this iz wut u said "Tell me wat ya think of my new sig?" an all i did wuz tell u wut i thought of it an actually i'm from philly rite down tha street from cassidy hez from mount airy i'm from germantown rite across tha street from each utha if i didn't move out my old hood i would be goin 2 his high skool rite now so get shit str8 an learn factz b4 u talk shit 2 sum1 better then u....an i'm not battlin herbz an shit but get in a respectable crew then talk shit...an by respectable i mean established like E-Style, The Council, AI or MAB...actually i'm on my friendz comp an his iz slow so tha quality lookz like ass so i'll check it in a couple hourz wen i go home THEN i'll leave real feedback an jus squash tha beef i mean itz exciting but shitz whack so maybe u can actually get at me on AIM an i can show u sum shit oh wait nvm u don't like my sigz so i'll leave REAL feedback wen i get home..jus tell me if u kool wit gettin ova tha beef or wuteva

yea man its kool, i jus didnt like how u came out at me, but its kool, its ya opinion n i respect it, so lets squash this beef.
Send a message via AIM to FaTaLiTy   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 01:32 AM   #18
Parallel

Text Record: 8-4

to tell the truth i liek your sig tho..but some played shit on there good use of the brushes there to...im learnign off you peoples
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 01:52 AM   #19
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

fatality jus for the record...
Hoodz is mah right hand man fa real, we switch techniques and shit all da time, so basically if you claim to have learned from me, then you learned from him as well...so if either of us wasnt around, then you wouldnt be where you are right now when it comes to sigs (same goes for your brother)...

and for everyone sayin dat fightin over graphix is rediculous, its not, its over somethin that you made....obviously some people take it farther than others, but its really not that stupid the way i see it...maybe cause i make sigs....

as for the sig though....
yeah it does look like my style, a lot....but if ya want to do dat den go on ahead, nobody is stoppin ya...i jus suggest that your be individual and try your own things, thats how any of the good sig makers got to where they are now, so i suggest trying new things...
your sig is something that looks good, but in reality is really simple...
the cut and feather on cassidy jus doesnt cut it, you need to get a good cut and take the glow off, cause you are jus usin dat to hide it...
colors work pretty well, but backround is plain...
personally its nuttin special to me, jus looks like a lot of other stuff on dis site...
and like i said, try to think of your own techniques and stuff that no one else has done in order to make your sig look yours...
if that glow stuff and cut and feather stuff are "your" techniques then keep em like dat and continue to use em, because why would you want sigs YOU make to look like SOMEONE ELSE'S work?

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-04, 01:57 AM   #20
Definate Fully
Banned

Text Record: 11-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltizzle
Hoodz is mah right hand man fa real, we switch techniques and shit all da time, so basically if you claim to have learned from me, then you learned from him as well...so if either of us wasnt around, then you wouldnt be where you are right now when it comes to sigs (same goes for your brother)...

and for everyone sayin dat fightin over graphix is rediculous, its not, its over somethin that you made....obviously some people take it farther than others, but its really not that stupid the way i see it...maybe cause i make sigs....

yeah it does look like my style, a lot....but if ya want to do dat den go on ahead, nobody is stoppin ya...i jus suggest that your be individual and try your own things, thats how any of the good sig makers got to where they are now, so i suggest trying new things...
the cut and feather on cassidy jus doesnt cut it, you need to get a good cut and take the glow off, cause you are jus usin dat to hide it...
personally its nuttin special to me, jus looks like a lot of other stuff on dis site...
and like i said, try to think of your own techniques and stuff that no one else has done in order to make your sig look yours...
if that glow stuff and cut and feather stuff are "your" techniques then keep em like dat and continue to use em, because why would you want sigs YOU make to look like SOMEONE ELSE'S work?

lmfao.. second time.. long shit.. looked like a story
Old 12-20-04, 11:31 AM   #21
.Fatal Lyricist.

IP: 717D 6025

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltizzle

Wutz poppin ma niggaz, Shyt i aint no dickrider not that neone said i was but ummm damn rahian u was buggin fam he gave u his opinion n wut he said was true, I kno i learned from both of them n dey helped me elevate n i told ya ass no to use dat pic smell me n u put i make it hard to breathe he aint fab nigga but its one of the hottest u made n ummm get urself a trademark b/c ltizzle was da first wit no trademark n niggaz gonn b confusin ya two, but ummm no hate on nobody or no d/r glad ya peaced da beef up smell me both of ya keep it comin wit da sigz 1
Old 12-21-04, 12:35 PM   #22
3x
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-7
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9C71 A7B8

yo that was tight man

how do i change my name this isnt 3x anymore he gave me this account cause he dosnt go here nomore
Old 12-21-04, 12:42 PM   #23
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

it'ts pretty dope, i like it....7.5/10