RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Graphic Arts
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-05, 10:45 PM   #1
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
Help out the Sig makers...

IP: 3B43 EB4A

aight...ive been seein some strange things...like..when a sig maker makes a sig..it could be ok..but alot of people will just say that its dope...when really it can use alot of improvement...like i just left feed on Hoods sig...and some people was sayin it was real dope..but actually i saw some things that woulda made it betta if he didnt do it...

so im askin everybody to leave honest feed on these peoples sigs...maybe ckuz u not as good at graphix as the person makin the sig...but still..dont hype up peoples heads...ckuz when u do that people think they really are good...and this was made to help each other..so its not a good idea to hate on anyone or dick ride anyone...lol....

so just tell the truth it would help us(sig makers) out alot...help us to elevate...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 10:52 PM   #2
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

^^i agree with this....
either people just are afraid to point out the flaws in sigs, or just dont know much about gfx....
nobody's gon flip if theirs a flaw, hell, everyone messes up every now and then....
you learn from your mistakes anyways, especially in gfx....
ive found countless examples of people giving false feed....its not going to help them at all...
if you need additional help, feel free to ask some of the better sig makers, most of us are always willing to go through things with you....i know i am, i do it just about every night with one person or another...
just dont give out fake feed, its not gon help anyone like i said, its just gon hurt em....
if you need additional help, holla at me on AIM....MrLtizzle......

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-05, 02:40 PM   #3
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

I know what you mean, I been wantin to say tizzle's wack for time now, but he's built up.........lol.

sometimes people who dont do graphics, won't be able to do that though, they won't know what your talking about, or what it is, if ya get what I mean.
Cos, half these cats won't even know what opacity means, so doing what your asking might be pretty difficult.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote