RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-05, 05:05 AM   #1
Magic5

All The Rules Will Now Be Enforced

IP: 08F6 E948

..Because I am tired of being leniant and editing posts and shit.

If you sway, you will be DQed. Do not say,

"Mim, this is not swaying
C'mon his punch didnt make sense"

Because that is swaying and I will DQ you for it. Just shut up and let people leave their feedback on your punch in your battle.

Also, you can EXPLAIN your punch after you post as long as you dont mention you opponent's punchline. I saw there was some confusion about that last week, so yes, you are free to explain your punch at any time throughout the course of the battle. However, when you vote, it is final. Do not change it or it will not count at all. If you are unsure of who to vote for because you don't understand one guy's punch, then pm him and don't vote at all until you understand.

Also, another problem that is arising in this league is freeposting in battles. I hope that this does not become an issue, because it would be lame as hell if I have to start taking away votes because you can't just shut up.

It's as simple as that. All the rules that are in the rules thread will be enforced now. If somebody pms me a link about somebody swaying and I agree with it, you will be DQed. Dont even bitch to me about it either. I dont give a fuck. Im telling you right now, if you break a rule, you will face the consequences.

Thank you for your time.
-Mimesis

Old 06-27-05, 03:34 AM   #2
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

This thread is unstuck.

Old 06-27-05, 03:34 AM   #3
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Moved to Closed Battles.