RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-05, 12:27 AM   #136
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A6AC 0B1C

Cheat Verbal? LoL...Get The Fuck Outta Here..Your Crew Is Small Shit To UE..Just A Good First Crew Win To Get Under Our Belts..

Aiyo....So Whos Setting Up The New Battles?

~R~
Old 07-15-05, 01:43 PM   #137
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: D7BA F488

Sorry, I didn't decline, it's just with all the shit going on i forgot to check in and i realized i hadn't accepted while i was at work. Sorry i'm being difficult it's just with all the shit going on i didn't wanna accept and have my crew mad at me since everybody was at odds. Really it's whatever cause i was ready to drop yesterday

so should i still set up this battle or let the crew handle it

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 07-15-05, 07:19 PM   #138
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
Sorry, I didn't decline, it's just with all the shit going on i forgot to check in and i realized i hadn't accepted while i was at work. Sorry i'm being difficult it's just with all the shit going on i didn't wanna accept and have my crew mad at me since everybody was at odds. Really it's whatever cause i was ready to drop yesterday

so should i still set up this battle or let the crew handle it

Now you're just talkin breezy. You told me you were going ot decline it right here:

And that battle ain't been set up since. Don't go tellin tall tales now...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-05, 03:08 AM   #139
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: D7BA F488

First off i only wanted to battle you cause i figure you write your verses, i just look at people's info and freestyle and i didn't want you wasting your time, second yea i did say that but i never got to decline it cause i got off right after and it closed when i didn't meet the check, plus i was waitin on ya responses after i saw all this in this forum and if i'm not mistaken you just sent me a p.m. tellin me to run the rules by you before i set it up cause you busy. Relax man i ain't tryna shirk shit so since i figure you'll see this how bout

2-2 1/2 min
wit house rules and no skits

verse due friday
I ain't tryin to beef and i ain't tryin to duck, it wasn't my intent to lie i just never declined the battle but it still declined automatically because of time. Sorry for the confusion and/or frustration

GET AT ME

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 07-16-05, 10:56 AM   #140
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 2E7E 4D00

No Doubt....Been Busy With Work Guys Sorry...

Is This Shit Poppin or What?

~R~
Old 07-19-05, 08:08 PM   #141
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
First off i only wanted to battle you cause i figure you write your verses, i just look at people's info and freestyle and i didn't want you wasting your time, second yea i did say that but i never got to decline it cause i got off right after and it closed when i didn't meet the check, plus i was waitin on ya responses after i saw all this in this forum and if i'm not mistaken you just sent me a p.m. tellin me to run the rules by you before i set it up cause you busy. Relax man i ain't tryna shirk shit so since i figure you'll see this how bout

2-2 1/2 min
wit house rules and no skits

verse due friday
I ain't tryin to beef and i ain't tryin to duck, it wasn't my intent to lie i just never declined the battle but it still declined automatically because of time. Sorry for the confusion and/or frustration

GET AT ME

I'm in the midst of recording for my album and a mixtape. If you want to battle now, it'd have ot be for this crew battle that your entire crew one at a time declined.

And don't worry about my writing habits. You're doing me no favors by accepting or declining a battle.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 08:13 PM   #142
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

.................................................. ...
Old 07-20-05, 09:42 AM   #143
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 1952 A186

Half my crew dont wanna battle y'all, they cant be fucked with all the bullshit that goes on with battlin most your members

y'all can say ''hahah teph is duckin, raw is whack''...I really dont care, i'd happily battle 5 of your members on behalf of my crew.

But i'm speakin for raw when i say......They aint happy with the d/r's that comes with some of your members.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-05, 07:37 PM   #144
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
Half my crew dont wanna battle y'all, they cant be fucked with all the bullshit that goes on with battlin most your members

y'all can say ''hahah teph is duckin, raw is whack''...I really dont care, i'd happily battle 5 of your members on behalf of my crew.

But i'm speakin for raw when i say......They aint happy with the d/r's that comes with some of your members.

There's no need for me to say that teph is duckin and raw is wack. The rest of the board is already saying it. It's not our fault that our members have skills. You talk as though we're a bunch of upstarts when that's obviously impossible since you soaked em all up. You're a waste of time and I feel for the dudes in your crew thinking that anything will actually come from it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.