RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-05, 01:09 PM   #16
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 865C 284C

yo fuck this wack shit ima just take this off soundclick....i shoulda seen it was wack myself
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 01:15 PM   #17
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

I wud post feed...but I'm scared

lol
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 01:22 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

LMAO

now I know what this sounds like

sounds like the guy that comes on the intercom "Boarding Flight 757"

and yea I agree with all the feed...

wtf u talkin bout dawg
Old 07-26-05, 07:16 PM   #19
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

what u talkin bout....its off of soundclick how can u know what it soundz like???
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 07:25 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
nawww actually i just have ta thank you for kissin my ass ta get me ta beef with u and i HAD sumthin against u...we settled remember altiemer...probably not since all u know how ta do is block peeps off of the songs forum and ask for linkz....i aint even trippin...i know im dope if someone's willin ta beef wit me...by the way im done wit text..i havent even did text for months..why u pickin on from before i elevated....oh but thanks for peepin through my old shit good ta know i have someone enjoyin my old o.m's...and i aint stupid enough ta beef wit someone that started it since they just want ya ta fall inta their fuckin lil set-up....and at least u were bein honest bout it...and maybe i do have ta elevate so why i pickin on someone that's new ta audios...*yawn* ur so played out fo real

Now you sound liek a straight up tard. why woudl I "kiss your ass"...to beef with you?? Luckily for me I still got all my past few months worth of PM' saved, so i dare you to talk some garbage. PS - your TEXT post was less than a month ago, so where the hell you get this "few months" shit from?? Man don't embarass your self.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 07:26 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Wait..weren't you the dude who tried to get me to join his crew, THEN posted some text diss, THEN asked to do a track with me afterwards? Come on now son....

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 07:31 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

I listened to the 1st track on ur S/C page

Old 07-26-05, 07:46 PM   #23
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Wait..weren't you the dude who tried to get me to join his crew, THEN posted some text diss, THEN asked to do a track with me afterwards? Come on now son....

no thats cuz i asked u ta join my crew when i had nuthin against u..then u fuckin banned my shit and i'll admit i went ape shit but u ducked me and banned me from the song forum so dont embarrass urself...if u wanted ta bring it then u shouldnt of blocked me from AIM...im still blocked bitch...and then shit died down and i figured fuck it...why beef bout history..so i asked ta collab once cuz i admit u aight as an rappa...but u a dick in person....now i never opened my mouth to u and u type shit ta get me beefin wit u..so thats what the fuck im talkin bout
Old 07-27-05, 01:44 AM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
no thats cuz i asked u ta join my crew when i had nuthin against u..then u fuckin banned my shit and i'll admit i went ape shit but u ducked me and banned me from the song forum so dont embarrass urself...if u wanted ta bring it then u shouldnt of blocked me from AIM...im still blocked bitch...and then shit died down and i figured fuck it...why beef bout history..so i asked ta collab once cuz i admit u aight as an rappa...but u a dick in person....now i never opened my mouth to u and u type shit ta get me beefin wit u..so thats what the fuck im talkin bout

lemme ask you an honest question man, whne you typed this crap up, did you feel that you were about to make an ass of your self? seriously. Think that over for a moment before you read the second paragraph:

How could I duck you in a battle to which you NEVER EVER EVER laid a call-out to? How is tht evern possible?? You typed up a text diss to an audio head. You expected me to respond with text?? Matter fact, an even better question is WHY woudl I duck you or anybody else on this site? I'm the most ducked audio battler here. Period. Ask a friend. If you want to battle, by all means, go set it up. You'l lbe another statistic and then lose and not be seen for weeks liek everyone else I beat. Believe me man, the battles sound different when you're on the recieving end. But..pull my card. Lay the call-out. I won't say no.

why shoudl I accept IM's fomr someone who's just trying to be an e-man and call me names? What's the sense?

Umm...how the hell you know what type of person I am "in person"?

Never? Wait a sec..weren't you the dude who typed up a text diss to me? Never huh? Right.

I'm not gonna turn this into a "beef thread", so I'll let you have the last word after my post and jsut end it. I already proved my point with your own words. G'night.

PS, if you still want that battle, lol, feel free to lay the call-out.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 07-27-05, 01:57 AM   #25
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

did i ever mention anything bout battles...u just ducked from me....u the one that should feel like a dumbass....and the text was only cuz i didnt have a fuckin mic back then and i didnt wanna make an ass outta myself in an audio since i still have ta elevate...and just cuz it was text doesnt mean u cant fuckin respond back in audio
Old 07-27-05, 01:58 AM   #26
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

and why not turn this inta a beef thread there aint any other fuckin purpose ta this thread since i took it off s/c
Old 07-27-05, 02:55 AM   #27
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 17FE 518C

man stop dissin everybody thats leaving you feed ,,,,damn
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 03:25 AM   #28
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

it would MAYBE be an ok text....
but cmon, not audio...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 03:48 AM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
and why not turn this inta a beef thread there aint any other fuckin purpose ta this thread since i took it off s/c

well, because beef threads get locked, but since there's no further point to this waste of a thread, it gets locked anywho.

LOCKED!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.