RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-05, 05:54 PM   #16
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

uppin..........

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-05, 06:01 PM   #17
Demonic Storm
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 641D 2876

I'mma be mad at you if you didn't ride that "Roots" beat right

"What They Do, What They Do"

that's a classic

Beat: "What They Do" The Roots from the illadelph halflife album

oh you aint do the beat no justice

you had no emotions and your timing was off

listen for the snare next time
that snare ?uestlove is dropping on that beat should be your focal point with a beat like this

lyrics cool but it was like you was bored when you was spitting them

keep elevating

-Storm
Old 09-02-05, 02:50 AM   #18
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

lmao ok first off para wasnt you banned? bitch...anyways track was ass to be honest flow needs alotta work same with emotion i couldnt understand you stop mumblin up your quality also keep droppin...(or not)..=1=......

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 02:56 AM   #19
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 0572 8ED8

word^^^^^^lmao.
Old 09-02-05, 11:24 PM   #20
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Decree..
lmao ok first off para wasnt you banned? bitch...anyways track was ass to be honest flow needs alotta work same with emotion i couldnt understand you stop mumblin up your quality also keep droppin...(or not)..=1=......

your a ass, you always gotta be hatin, you think your all good comin from new york, fuck off, i left all that nice feedback on yours and you come and be a ass in mine, i aint gonna get banned again unless someone does somin to set me up, and if that happens that just proves how much of cowards people are, and you dont get it, sure i might not be good for a first single, but you know what, your no better so stop actin hard on the net.

poser.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 11:37 PM   #21
Castro...
QU3 M! D3$T!NO 3$ M! UN!CO 3N3M!GO

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F205 1C48

leavin feed while listen-

long intro for real......flow is garbage to be honest, lyrics is iight but ya voice sounded like a robot, emotion sucks. Some part made sense at the same time wack like the terrisom and realism I was like wtf.....quality was ehh.......keep tryin you'll get better wen the time passes on by..........
Old 09-02-05, 11:55 PM   #22
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outspoken
leavin feed while listen-

long intro for real......flow is garbage to be honest, lyrics is iight but ya voice sounded like a robot, emotion sucks. Some part made sense at the same time wack like the terrisom and realism I was like wtf.....quality was ehh.......keep tryin you'll get better wen the time passes on by..........

i dont like that, sayin i sound like a robot, i sound nothin like a robot man, specially comin from someone who is no better then me and you sayin that, i have better quality then you and a better voice and you sayin that, if you knew how to write topicals you'd understand my lyrics better.

learn buddie, you elevate

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 09-02-05, 11:58 PM   #23
Castro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
i dont like that, sayin i sound like a robot, i sound nothin like a robot man, specially comin from someone who is no better then me and you sayin that, i have better quality then you and a better voice and you sayin that, if you knew how to write topicals you'd understand my lyrics better.

learn buddie, you elevate

see you cant take critism you did sound like a robot, you're flow was kinda fucked up quality could be better so can mine of course cuz it wasnt made ina studio, and I am better than you....this aint topical its audio and you suppose to go wit the beat which you did but it was like ur eh ur robotish type shit.....like I said elevate...
Old 09-03-05, 12:07 AM   #24
Castro...

Old 09-03-05, 12:19 AM   #25
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
see you cant take critism you did sound like a robot, you're flow was kinda fucked up quality could be better so can mine of course cuz it wasnt made ina studio, and I am better than you....this aint topical its audio and you suppose to go wit the beat which you did but it was like ur eh ur robotish type shit.....like I said elevate...

i will faster then you will, dont worry bout that man

and its not the fact that i cant take critism its the fact that you talkin wit all the "your flow is wack and the emotion is crap" that aint nice man, if you wanna keep a nice calm e friend then i suggest you leave feed proper and show empathy when you leavin critism.

thats all i mean, i know im not good, but i know i'll elevate faster then you.

sry but thats just how it is, cuz i'll be recordin almost every weak maybe like 3 times a weak or more.

i got all that time now that i told my mom what i do on the computer, she aint care i told her i'll be makin money off of it in the summer so she lettin me

well i havent told her yet but i will.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 09-03-05, 12:22 AM   #26
Castro...

good for you lol and you dont need to record everyday to elevate...I freestyle any minute I can so yea w/e just leave honest feed like I did for you....
Old 09-03-05, 12:26 AM   #27
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Quote:
good for you lol and you dont need to record everyday to elevate...I freestyle any minute I can so yea w/e just leave honest feed like I did for you....

yea thats very true, my freestyles is rare now man.

trust me next audio track i record will be really dope, but the fact that i have that recordin time is good though ya know, it will be fun to sit in my room n spit and listen to it.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Old 09-03-05, 01:53 AM   #28
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: CDAA 2D0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your a ass, you always gotta be hatin, you think your all good comin from new york, fuck off, i left all that nice feedback on yours and you come and be a ass in mine, i aint gonna get banned again unless someone does somin to set me up, and if that happens that just proves how much of cowards people are, and you dont get it, sure i might not be good for a first single, but you know what, your no better so stop actin hard on the net.

poser.

^ROFL how am i actin hard? i left honest feed yes i dont like you..cause your a homo...cocky one at that..but thats besides tha point that i left honest feed an son fa reelz no better?..thats why i get nuthin but love from most heads on this site god damn jus stfu bitchin cause i was honest las time i speak on this be a man about shit diss me battle me w/e but dont jus run yo mouth...=1=

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote