RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-05, 11:42 AM   #61
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 71DB 93E1

safe, looks like its the train then!!
Old 09-14-05, 11:43 AM   #62
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 930F FA3F

L. on msn i was correct, the founder of GD is called david.

The Black Gangster Disciple Nation was formed on the South-side of Chicago in the late 1960s, by David Barksdale, leader of the Gonzanto Disciples, and Larry Hoover, leader of the Supreme Disciples. The two groups united to form the Black Gangster Disciple Nation (BGDN).

David Barksdale became the leader of BGDN and Hoover became his second in command. Barksdale died in 1972 and Hoover took over the leadership position. After Barksdale's death, Jerome Freeman, who was loyal to Barksdale and never wanted the two groups to unite in the first place, established a parallel leadership position to Hoover. As a result of this split, two distinct groups emerged within the BGDN. Freeman formed a street gang which calls itself Black Disciples or BDs, while Hoover renamed his gang the Black Gangster Disciples or BGDs

so yeah i was correct about the 6 point star thing
Old 09-15-05, 08:14 AM   #63
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E58C CB5C

what no reply from tony?? no wannabe gangster threat from this super hardcore gangster???

or is the fact he got whored in his own thread, and exposed for the fake he is and the fact the point he tried making was proven to be false by this thread.

tony, the only people who dont care about what i do offline, are the ones who are jealous, and you my friend are jealous, making tired excuses for sucking at audio.

u dont have cool edit??? wtf u use to record then??? u must use sum programme, so u can record, therefore u can write and record to a beat, u truely are retarded