RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-05, 05:23 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
The greatest invention EVER!!

IP: AE51 9388

the Broadband Accelerator hack. WOW! I DLed it yesterday and for a minute, didnt' think it worked, but sure as shit, I later DLed a 5.2MB file in about....shit, I didn't clock it, but it ended in WAY under 3 seconds. Even shit like the Mental Funk videos all DL in less than about 8 seconds - it'll go from about 17% to somewher ein the high 80's, thne it starts, lol. And some of those shit are pretty damn long (like the 911 vs. the R6 and the Jet). From what I gather, it works by turning off some locks in the incoming data processing portions of my computer, so instead of DLing some shit at like 36kbps or what ever chunks it saw fit, it's free to DL at what ever the maximum transfer rate from the source's server is. Think the biggest I saw was about 1.5 MEGABYTES per second, DLed a 7mb file in pfftt...NO time!

So...GET IT!!

OH BTW, it's only for macs, lmao.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 05:27 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Fucka mac, bitch.
Old 11-12-05, 05:29 PM   #3
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 23F9 B179

DL Download Accelerator.. thats For PC.. Does the same thing.. just google it.. its free

[
Old 11-12-05, 05:31 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
the Broadband Accelerator hack. WOW! I DLed it yesterday and for a minute, didnt' think it worked, but sure as shit, I later DLed a 5.2MB file in about....shit, I didn't clock it, but it ended in WAY under 3 seconds. Even shit like the Mental Funk videos all DL in less than about 8 seconds - it'll go from about 17% to somewher ein the high 80's, thne it starts, lol. And some of those shit are pretty damn long (like the 911 vs. the R6 and the Jet). From what I gather, it works by turning off some locks in the incoming data processing portions of my computer, so instead of DLing some shit at like 36kbps or what ever chunks it saw fit, it's free to DL at what ever the maximum transfer rate from the source's server is. Think the biggest I saw was about 1.5 MEGABYTES per second, DLed a 7mb file in pfftt...NO time!

So...GET IT!!

OH BTW, it's only for macs, lmao.

you love macs so much
Old 11-12-05, 06:07 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

I love them beause they love me OMB, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
DL Download Accelerator.. thats For PC.. Does the same thing.. just google it.. its free

I actualyl googled this after reading it and DLed the program for OSX (my operating system). It's a program it self, no so much a modification and works on a different plane. Your max data transfer rate isn't changed, it just tries to stuff the data to that max from all the fastest sources it can find. WEll..on a windows computer anyway. I'd be hella interested to see what this does now BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-05, 07:09 PM   #6
KriZ
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 9E82 E784

Shud be for Windows.
Old 11-12-05, 07:21 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriZ
Shud be for Windows.

honestly, I'm surprised it's not, with Windows being so popular and all. The only thing I found is a DL Manager for Windows

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.