RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-06, 04:32 PM   #16
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

^Hell tell you your wrong and say minorities get the same treatment as whites but oh well =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-10-06, 05:41 PM   #17
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^Hell tell you your wrong and say minorities get the same treatment as whites but oh well =/

And as he opens his mouth lets all get our dicks wet..!!!!! cuz this cat dont know what the Hell he's talkin bout anyway...

if your a minority... you know the truth...

if your hip hop... you know the truth...

nuff said

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-06, 12:23 AM   #18
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Compose, they did try your plan, and it didn't work.

It's called communism. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-11-06, 01:05 AM   #19
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Alright, I'll break this peice of shit down by peices so you may actually figure out that you're way won't work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
aight... clearly you dont believe that people can be accountable for themselves??? we need people tellin us what to do all the time??? we need laws about murder?? and theft?? are those very values not ingrained and born in every thing that is human??? Do we all not have a conscience... a sense of right and wrong??

I don't think that some people can be accountable for themselves, no. There are people with mental disorders; there are some people who's brains don't "work" the same way that most of modern society's does. I also think that when people get desperate they can't account for themselves.

The government isn't necessarily telling everybody what to do.. they regulate shit, sure.. but it's not like they're saying, "If you aren't here at this time, then you're getting shot in the face. If you don't work for this many hours, you're getting deported." They tell you not to kill other people, and if you do, we all know what the consquences are. And yes, we need laws for murder and theft. If I got told that theft wasn't necessarily okay, but there'd be no punishment for doing it.. shit, I'd go steal some shit from a museum or something and resell them. Allowing people to do whatever they want would never work, because people are naturally not necessarily greedy.. but if the possibility is there, are always striving for something better. If I saw somebody who's net worth is coming in at a few billion dollars, and I was struggling to make 30 grand a year, I would steal their shit.. I would consider killing them just so my family would do fine. It's not because I'm a cold blooded murderer, it's because I could upgrade my status by something with zero consquences involved. Laws are essential to keep the majority of people in line.

And no, we all don't have it ingrained that killing is wrong. And, while we all may have a conscience, people's views on what's right and wrong is veried. 100 years ago nobody had a problem with enslaving Africans. Is that wrong? By today's standards, yes.. but with your theory, there is no reason why slavery happened at all because everybody already knew what was wrong and right and decided to act upon it. Everything I just said makes zero sense because it's a load of bullshit. What's ingrained as "right and wrong" depends on the trends of the time.. not just as a basic "Community service is good, killing is bad" type of shit.

Also, if anarchy took over what do you think would happen with the people already in jail? What do you think would happen with the people who were on death row for 20 years? You think they'd just assimilate back into society with no question asked? Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it. I'd bet on them shooting some faces. Also, what do you think would happen with organizations like the KKK? You think they'd just say "Well, it's wrong to dislike black people, so now we can all just chill." Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that either. I'd bet on a lot of race wars taking place over the country. I'd bet on a lot of wars between rich and poor. I'd bet on crime rates going up. I'd bet on complete chaos.

Only a fucking dumbass would think that shit would actually work.

Quote:
We have religion... in what ever form... and that is the very essensce of our being.

Religion has SO MANY intrepretations this statement doesn't add anything to your arguement. Overseas some extreme fuckers think that blowing themselves up for their God is what's expected. Is that right? To them, yes. To us, no. Once again deeming your "We all know what's right and wrong" statement as bullshit, as people believe different things.

Overall, I'm not going to even respond to the rest of that shit. It is so obvious that you really have no idea what the hell you're saying. "Well, we all know what's right and wrong. And, plus.. we all have religion." ..Cool. Anarchy would never work, though. Seriously. If you really think it would.. you should read some books or something. Anarchy = complete chaos.

Last edited by Mimesis : 02-11-06 at 01:14 AM.
Old 02-11-06, 01:07 AM   #20
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose

WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? Uhh.. for one, he is wrong. LMFAO @ you dumbasses actually thinking anarchy would work. Wow. But, I didn't read his shit after when I stopped replying so I don't really know if he was talking about minorities or not. And, the same treatment as whites is a broad statement in itself, so it's kind of pointless to respond to that alone.
Old 02-11-06, 01:10 AM   #21
Magic5

Quote:
And as he opens his mouth lets all get our dicks wet..!!!!! cuz this cat dont know what the Hell he's talkin bout anyway...

if your a minority... you know the truth...

if your hip hop... you know the truth...

nuff said

LMAO. What? If you're a minority you know that anarchy would work? Are you fucking retarded? But, LMFAO @ saying I don't know what I'm talking about. Dude, if anarchy EVER took over in this country I would shoot you in the fucking face with a smile plastered over mine. I know I'm not the only one who's capable of killing in this country.. I know that if all laws were abolished the crime rates would go insanely high. I just can't bring myself to believe that you seriously think anarchy would work. I figured out in 8th grade that anarchy wouldn't work and you're like what.. over 20? Fucking pathetic.
Old 02-11-06, 03:12 AM   #22
Magic5

But, considering this utopia, anarchy shit has nothing to do with the Patriot Act.. I'll drop my two cents on that too. I really don't have a problem with it. Some people say this is going to be World War 3, but right now the Muslims don't have the weapons necessary to inflict that much damage on anybody. During war time people get a little paranoid. But, how many attacks on U.S. soil have there been after 9/11? 0. How many people have claimed that the Patriot Act has ruined there lives? 0. Personally, I could really give a shit less if the government is listening to phone conversations from Middle Easterners who are talking to known to terrorists and shit. Whatever. During war time the government clamps down on the rights of certain groups of people. Like, in World War 2 the Japanese Americans got sent to the those interment camps. People get a little paranoid. When we have most of our guys out of Iraq and the middle east, then you can bitch about the Patriot Act, as it wouldn't really apply to anything if we were no longer fighting the war. But, right now we are.. and if I don't have anything to hide.. if I'm not talking with known terrorists over the phone, then why the fuck should I give a damn?

You stupid liberal faggots can be all, "Well, the people's rights!" It's war time queer bags, you can bitch about this shit if it's still up when nothing is happening.
Old 02-11-06, 09:43 PM   #23
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Explain to me what the fuck the Patriot Act is. It basically gives the government the right to spy on us? If so, who the fuck cares if it's an invasion of privacy unless you're a murderer or something? If you're not doing anything wrong, so what? Scared to be caught masturbating or something?
Old 02-12-06, 11:19 AM   #24
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

^the same reason you may not want your parents or girl lookin through your shit, you may not have nothin...but you dont feel the least bit insecure when they have the right to always look through it?...personally i dont want my mom lookin through my shit for somethin all the time, and thats what the government is doin to the people, they say its for terrorists, how do you know that? how do you know theyre not just lying to you...like they did about the chemical/nuclear shit in iraq...after all thats what we went there for, and now that we found out they dont have any...why the fuck are we still over there? oh to free the people?, meanwhile george washington said we shouldnt get involved in any other countries affairs, and this country says it relates to its founding fathers meanwhile its doing the opposite of what one of the founding fathers said we should do.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-12-06, 12:11 PM   #25
Magic5

You can disagree with why we're over in Iraq, fine. The point is, WE.. ARE.. IN.. WAR. I don't give a shit if you disagree with the war, or any of that. We're still in it. During war, the government clamps down on people's rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
But, considering this utopia, anarchy shit has nothing to do with the Patriot Act.. I'll drop my two cents on that too. I really don't have a problem with it. Some people say this is going to be World War 3, but right now the Muslims don't have the weapons necessary to inflict that much damage on anybody. During war time people get a little paranoid. But, how many attacks on U.S. soil have there been after 9/11? 0. How many people have claimed that the Patriot Act has ruined there lives? 0. Personally, I could really give a shit less if the government is listening to phone conversations from Middle Easterners who are talking to known to terrorists and shit. Whatever. During war time the government clamps down on the rights of certain groups of people. Like, in World War 2 the Japanese Americans got sent to the those interment camps. People get a little paranoid. When we have most of our guys out of Iraq and the middle east, then you can bitch about the Patriot Act, as it wouldn't really apply to anything if we were no longer fighting the war. But, right now we are.. and if I don't have anything to hide.. if I'm not talking with known terrorists over the phone, then why the fuck should I give a damn?

You stupid liberal faggots can be all, "Well, the people's rights!" It's war time queer bags, you can bitch about this shit if it's still up when nothing is happening.

It's war time. When we're at a time of peace and nothing is happening, if they're still invading privacy or whatever, then you can bitch. Not while the country is in a war. People's rights get clamped down during war.
Old 02-13-06, 02:21 PM   #26
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

this whole issue proves once again that freedom and justice canNOT co-exist.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★