RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-06, 06:50 PM   #17
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

yea, i accidently put it in the wrong place but meh what r u gonna do
Old 02-24-06, 08:02 PM   #18
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Uhm...maybe it's a superpower...because it's in most of the world's affairs, has a good deal GPA, population, ships things all over...it's not one thing that makes a country a superpower, genius. Being the center of economics and such makes you a superpower.
Old 02-25-06, 10:01 AM   #19
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: D3F1 F2B5

LOL@ that kid saying we couldn't beat North Korea.....we could have just demolished that country if we wanted too...but we didn't want China to enter the war because we were semi-allies and we had trades with them, but China back North Korea being that China is just North of Korea...and China did eventually entered the war thats when the war kind of ended...matter fact its still going on right now...we still have troops at the (what ever that line is called...i think the 360 degree line or something) that splits North and South in half like a mediation place
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-06, 10:05 AM   #20
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: D3F1 F2B5

and we are a superpower because we are the richest...if we would pull out all our connections and trades every country we are associated with would cripple and fall before we would....we have the strongest military, we police the world so all hell doesnt break loose...and you have to throw in the fact that every country that would think of starting war with us Fears us in the back of their minds....i've talked to people in the middle east for a project i was doing...and in some parts over there they teach about America and our ways and like going to the NBA or NFL, a dream like that, their equivlant dream is coming to america to have a chance at living....thats why we are a superpower
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-06, 11:55 AM   #22
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

But we have a military that people will think twice about trying to destroy. We have copious amounts of nukes, making us potentially one of the most destructive. Our GPA is higher than almost all other countries, and people want to come to America like Dy namix mentioned. We're a superpower, probably one of the few left as well. That's fact.

By the way, is it possible to LEGALLY invade a country? :|
Old 02-27-06, 05:39 PM   #23
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

Text Record: 2-1
IP: D56E A5AE

I doubt it unless it they some how breach some kind of running treaty, legally- is a bad word to use because its going off of international law an not alot of people noe it. but its almost impossible to invade a country nowadays with out some gettin involved
Old 02-27-06, 05:41 PM   #24
FIVESTAR GENERAL
New to RV

Text Record: 2-1
IP: D56E A5AE

O yea i think China and Great britain are the only other super powers nowadays
Old 02-28-06, 01:46 AM   #25
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Have you forgotten the US?

Lol.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 02:04 AM   #26
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
LOL@ that kid saying we couldn't beat North Korea.....we could have just demolished that country if we wanted too...but we didn't want China to enter the war because we were semi-allies and we had trades with them, but China back North Korea being that China is just North of Korea...and China did eventually entered the war thats when the war kind of ended...matter fact its still going on right now...we still have troops at the (what ever that line is called...i think the 360 degree line or something) that splits North and South in half like a mediation place

ahhh your thinking of the wrong place.

China is allied with SOUTH korea.

they helped them get there land back when North Korea was doing a invasion.