RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-06, 09:20 PM   #16
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

God made dirt so dirt dont hurt.
Old 03-02-06, 09:29 PM   #17
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

ok this is a really hard topic so im not gonna post nothin cus its to hard to say but yeah is god real i dont know and so dont other people its a mistery and always will be
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-06, 09:32 PM   #18
twenty9
Middle Weight

Text Record: 2-8
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

im pretty sure hades said this already but, if nothing can come from nothing, then how was god created, i mean how can there be something if we had to start with nothing? also if this god is a physical entity then you'd think he would play more part in the world (if he so in fact can) i mean why create a people where they dont worship you (e.g. any ancient civilization) the only way i can explain that why we can't "see" god is because we aren't as religious enough, i mean look at the midevil ages, all they did was talk about god, perhaps god felt that since they like him he will play an active role in life but ever since the scientific revolution and the enlightenment, he thought that since people are starting to find things out themselves, i guess they dont need me, so i'll travel trillions of light years to some other part of this "universe" to a people that aren't as intelligent as them, so i can helo them out.

and if this doesnt make any sence, sorry im very tired an bored
Old 03-02-06, 09:34 PM   #19
twenty9
Middle Weight

some other things..... serb our a bitch, stop posting about religeon until you pick up a bible and get your facts straight and JC REAL your not hispanic your white so get that pic out of your sig
Old 03-02-06, 09:48 PM   #20
dazy
what dat be...

IP: 5021 8C8D

29 u dont kno shit about me so u dont say shit kiddo
Send a message via AIM to dazy Send a message via MSN to dazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-06, 09:54 PM   #21
twenty9
Middle Weight

your name is jordan smith, your white, you are currently dating erin tanner, you go to park view education centre, you used to play hockey for a few years " i am unsure if you are still playing", don't say i don't know shit about you.

to see some funny pics that me and my friend made go to www.dontfuckwithglenn.piczo.com yea it should be in my sig instead of a post but meh.
Old 03-02-06, 11:48 PM   #22
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 3092 3BAD

Maybe i'm repeating what someone already said but i'm too lazy to read through all the posts...

There cannot and will not be "proof" of God before Armageddon or whatever is stated in Revelations. I say this because if there was proof of God, it would no longer be a religion based on faith and wouldn't really be a religion, more of a science. =/ Word, woot, holla.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-03-06, 11:00 AM   #23
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^^^Sherman actually has a point

if we could prove God existed through non spiritual methods then Christianity would indeed be more of a science as opposed to being a religion...]

but then we'd find ourselves in the argument about which single-god religion is right and which way of life is correct
Old 03-03-06, 11:28 AM   #24
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C527 8B3F

read a book called "the elegant universe" by: brian greene...or google planck length ...thats less than zero..and the flawless diamond is still flawed for man has touched it ...in the perspective of man yes it maybe perfect but man is an imperfection itself

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 03-03-06, 03:09 PM   #25
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Maybe i'm repeating what someone already said but i'm too lazy to read through all the posts...

There cannot and will not be "proof" of God before Armageddon or whatever is stated in Revelations. I say this because if there was proof of God, it would no longer be a religion based on faith and wouldn't really be a religion, more of a science. =/ Word, woot, holla.

Whoa...you are absolutely right.

Because one of the main things that are stated in the Bible is about how much faith a man has...

It is said in the Bible that if one man had as much faith in God that is in the volume of a mustard seed, then he would be able to pick up mountains and cast them into the ocean.

Hmm. Good point Soc.
Old 03-03-06, 03:18 PM   #26
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

There is a god, whoever says otherwise is a dumb faggot cakeboy who creates equations on how to walk without moving your foot.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-03-06, 04:15 PM   #27
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

But man hasn't touched it yet. He uses a satellite. - shoot. -
Old 03-03-06, 04:19 PM   #28
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
i didnt read facts, simply more theorys. Each argument is mearly justifying that there is a god.
the summary states that all of the seperate arguments bound together,is proof enough.
But to me,proof is a real un photoshopped picture of jesus, proof is a myrical happening to me. Proof is in my eyes, not in text on the net,written out of theory.

then try making a good song .