RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-06, 01:36 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Post Bible Prophecies..Signs of the end times..& the validity of its origins

IP: 64CA 6C26

Introduction:

I am a believer, period. So, let's get that out of the way. I'm not an agnostic playing devil's advocate, or an atheist questioning the existence of God. My purpose for posting this thread is to challenge the skeptics to question and examine their doubt of the bible's origins and validity, and to encourage believers to further their commitment to study the word of God.

Synopsis:

The bible is a synthesis of smaller books, broken up into two halfs called the "old" and the "new" testaments. There are 39 of these smaller books in the old testament, and 27 books in the new. Most of the books in the old testament were authored by prophets of the time (major and minor). However, other books were authored by kings, judges, musicians, and people who just had a life altering encounter with God. The new testament was authored mostly by the Apostle Paul, formerly named Saul of Tarsus. The "books" he wrote were actually letters, or "epistles", to various people or churches. Other books in the new testament were authored by the original disciples who walked with Jesus, physicians, converted disciples, and theologians of the day. Simply put, the bible is a complex compilation of scritures written over thousands of years.

Hidden Bible Codes?

There are thousands of prophecies in the bible. Some prophecies are clear, while others are encrypted, and/or sealed. Many of the prophecies in the bible reveal the first coming of Jesus, as well as the signs of the end of the times. This is the focus of what I'll discuss now. The book of Daniel, found in the old testament, contains profound prophecies that were encrypted and sealed until recently. There is a new technique used to study hidden text in the bible called ELS, or Equidistant Letter Sequencing. ELS counts a certain amount of letters from a starting point, and does so consistently until a message is found. This is only done in the original Hebrew, not the Enlish text. This technology has allowed prophecies that God told Daniel to, "Seal until the end of times," to come to light. When ELS was used on various books in the old testament, many prophetic messages surfaced. Many of these messages referred to Yeshua, or Jesus the messiah. Others referred to signs that would signal the end of times. In all these cases, ELS has revealed and confirmed what believers have known all along, that GOD HIMSELF inspired the words of the bible.

#1...It is an almost statistical impossibility to encode secret messages that MAKE SENSE in a text.

#2...Most of these messages are Prophecies!

#3...Many of these messages are confirmed and repeated in other text written by prophets in different times!

This is truly amazing! Remember, ELS is used only on the original Hebrew scriptures. Therefore, asserting that the messages were embedded by modern bible translators is erroneous!

What does this all mean? Are we in the end times?

God told Daniel to, "seal these words until the end of times." People had access to the book of Daniel thousands of years ago. Therefore, "seal" means encrpyt in this context. Apparently, God intended for the prophecies within to only be visible and clear when the end times were at hand. Is this now? Let's examine this. Without even using ELS, Jesus' words to his disciples in the gospel of Matthew painted a picture of what the world would be like right before the end times would come. He spoke of wars, rumors of wars, geological disasters, and violence that would plague the earth. There are other prophecies in the old testament that predict other signs of the end times. One scripture in the book of Nahum talks about "broad ways" where people speed and jostle at lightning fast speeds with lights and sounds. That sounds like our modern freeways. There's another scripture in the book of Daniel that says, "people shall run to and fro and knowledge shall increase." That sounds like the information SUPERHIGHWAY, better known as the internet. One of the biggest signs of the end times is the availibility of knowledge to people at unprecedented levels. The modern internet has made this possible. It even solidifies Jesus' other prophecy that stated, and I'm paraphrasing, "The end shall not come until my message is preached to all the world." Back then, that would have seemed like a virtual impossibility because travelling even 100 miles was a great affair. Now, with the advent of cable television, air planes, printed news, and the internet, disseminating Jesus' message to "all of the earth" is possible.

Consider this. People living during Jesus time and before had no knowledge of technology, science, or really how anything worked in nature. They used to even think the world was flat. So, many of the prophecies in the bible would have seemed impossible to them. The prophets who received the divine inspirtation from the Holy Spirit to write the prophecies must have been scratching their heads as well. They were often given visions of things that wouldn't exist for thousands of years. And, because they lived at a time when those things didn't exist, they often used current objects/symbols to represent these prophecies. Example: Nahum talked about chariots on this "broad way" travelling at "lightning speeds" with lights and sounds. Obviously, he didn't know what an automobile was. So, he used what was current to symbolize what was to come. The prophecies still stand, however.

These secret codes in the bible were also believed in by some of the greatest thinkers of all time, including Sir Isaac Newton. Using ELS, it's clear that the bible prophesied 9/11, the election of Bill Clinton, WW2, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Gulf War, and the moon landing. The question is, are we living in the end times, or at least in a time where the sequence of events will lead to the end times? YES. The discovery of these hidden codes could also serve as confirmation of what we as believers have always known, that God exists!

**I based my information on the bible, as well as an amazing book called, "The Shadow of the Apocalypse" by Paul Crouch. Much of this information is a condensed report on the years of research he and others put into decoding the prophecies of the bible.

P.S. "Theo" means GOD, hence THEOlogy. I mentioned that because someone suggested God was a figment and not proven because the root was from the word "theo"ry = INCORRECT.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-28-06 at 01:55 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-06, 09:33 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

uppin this

Old 04-02-06, 10:45 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Man you shouldnt just say that shit because you got beef with him...

You picked out one tiny thing that was slightly vague. What about the rest of what he said? That detail is more or less insignificant.

There is actually prophecies that refer to all of those things. Ive come across them and I thought it was interesting. Definitely a sort of semi-proof of Gods existence. Im not really sure though.. I'd have to actually see the techniques used and the wording of the broken code or something to take it completely serious.
Old 04-02-06, 05:17 PM   #6
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

You should look em up. Some are kind of far-fetched but others sound exactly right.
Old 04-03-06, 07:10 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

OK...Pimp'n...You're not understanding what ELS is, or why it's a statistical impossibility for Moses and other prophets to have encoded the bible themselves.

Check this out:

You're looking at this one dimensionally. In other words, you're viewing these codes as one-line or one-word messages that are embedded at set intervals. This is only somewhat true. Here is what is the actual case:

The codes are found in equi-distant spacing throughout a text. IN other words, they'll start at one point and count over the same amount of letters, over and over until a word or phrase is found. Get this! Let's say the distance between letters is 365 characters. After running ELS with that spacing, they find a message. That's ONLY ONE MESSAGE! Then, in the SAME PASSAGE, they can count only 65 letters and get a separate message. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT intersecting the text they can count 4000 characters and get yet another message. That is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do. You're suggesting that Moses can write stories in the bible that make sense. Then, embed hidden messages that intersect like a matrix beneath the surface scripture? NOT ONLY THAT, but the messages are often prophetic and include dates!

Bro...ELS has only verified what we believers already knew, and that's the bible was divinely inspired by God. This technique is run on the ancient Hebrew and not the Enligh versions. Some skeptics argue that words don't translate. That is not fully the truth. Words do translate from Hebrew to English. There are only some examples when Hebrew words don't FULLY translate into English. So, if they discover the name "HITLER" in the Hebrew using ELS, then it translates HITLER.

Old 04-04-06, 01:40 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
i am in no way claiming moses and other prophets put these messges in the bible

But, Moses authored the Torah, which is where they are finding many of these hidden Bible Codes.

Old 04-04-06, 01:50 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
he supposedly authored it

and if he did does that not mean it cudnt hav been greatly manipulated??

but lets face it u believe the books in the bible has remained untouched.......i dont so really there is no point in argueing it cause thats wat it all comes down 2

What do you mean supposedly wrote it? I find that interesting. Do you say, "Shakespeare supposedly wrote Hamlet?" Why is it that because the bible has many far-reaching implications, that automatically disqualifies it from being authentic? There are tons of documents from 2000 or more years ago that have stood the test of time. And, no, the ancient Torah was not manipulated, by whom and for what? Most of the books in the Torah talk about Israel's early days as a nation. And, yes, I believe the bible was divinely inspired, as it says in the bible itself. The ancient scriptures were written in Hebrew. ELS is run on these ancient Hebrew texts, confirmed many times over by mathematicians and theologians alike. Like I said, you can argue about what they mean, but Moses did not encode the Torah.
Old 04-04-06, 03:15 PM   #12
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 5651 7A36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
What do you mean supposedly wrote it? I find that interesting. Do you say, "Shakespeare supposedly wrote Hamlet?" Why is it that because the bible has many far-reaching implications, that automatically disqualifies it from being authentic? There are tons of documents from 2000 or more years ago that have stood the test of time. And, no, the ancient Torah was not manipulated, by whom and for what? Most of the books in the Torah talk about Israel's early days as a nation. And, yes, I believe the bible was divinely inspired, as it says in the bible itself. The ancient scriptures were written in Hebrew. ELS is run on these ancient Hebrew texts, confirmed many times over by mathematicians and theologians alike. Like I said, you can argue about what they mean, but Moses did not encode the Torah.

actually shakespear wrote the king james version of the bible.....the first translation to the english version.....