RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-06, 10:18 PM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

As usual, you would have a point.. But your slightly misguided...

My belief, as stated, is that I prefer to have solid observational evidence before I rule something out as being the truth. Which is why your whole point has absolutly no merit... I believe science, because it is constantly changing and evolving as we continue to get smarter. And I believe in a universal energy moving in harmony conducting a string of cause and effect which is time itself, that in my opinion, is god, I get that from studying astronomy.. And like science, if the day comes where we discover new information that leads to me changing my belief, boom.. Itll be changed.

I think soc you need to realise that if something isnt logical, then your believing it only based on what youve been told by someone who doesent really have a clue themselves. Like I said, a lot of christian belief's are actually great life philosophys, things like "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" And theres other fabels and metaphors in the bible people can really learn from.

BUT, there are certain key elements to your religion that you base on this buzz word called 'faith' which logically is just barking up the wrong tree..

By all means, continue practicing your religion.. Nobodys making you take the truth behind this thread seriously.. Keep on having faith and believing things with no observational evidence just because a priest told you...

My opinion on christianity, is take what you can learn from it.. But in this day and age, we have to understand, there are certain parts of any religion that are just meaningless babbel that we shouldnt take literally..

Buddhism to me is the only religion that doesn't show a STRONG resemblance to Santa Clause. It's basically based on life and philosophy, and from what I've seen it's actually true. You never know though, Christianity could in fact be true, but if you can use not knowing to disprove it you could also use it to prove it right.
Old 06-06-06, 10:29 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AA62 EAD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Buddhism to me is the only religion that doesn't show a STRONG resemblance to Santa Clause. It's basically based on life and philosophy, and from what I've seen it's actually true. You never know though, Christianity could in fact be true, but if you can use not knowing to disprove it you could also use it to prove it right.

Yeah.. Well, to be honest with you.. I have read a lot into prophets and religious belief's and with the knowledge I now know.. I just find it really hard to believe their little stories..

There are fundemental errors in a lot of belief's they hold, especially about the man Yeshua Bin Yosef..

And couple that along with all the lies and bullshit that surrounds the church and its rise to power... Lmao.. To take it seriously is like holding up a sign saying "FUCK TRUTH! WE HAVE FAITH!"...

Sure they may be right..
But in saying that, your also saying every other religion is wrong...

And thats another point where things just get all fuzzy and based on personal preferance...

Its all just too far fetched... I know how the world works to a fairly reasonable extent, and I have the experience to say... A lot of the things christianity bases on 'faith' is just nonsense....

But ofcourse.. like I said.. I'm always open to change if new information presents itself.. Thats what sets me aside from religious goons who devote their life to believing one school of thought.
Old 06-06-06, 10:38 PM   #18
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Yeah that's what makes me believe strongly in seperation of church in state. In America they hold on to their "this country was founded on Christianity" shit. So it seems like no matter what we can never escape its influence here. But eh, I'll just help myself untill I see otherwise.
Old 06-06-06, 10:54 PM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Word..

But I say fight the power... Fuck christianity trynna have a say on what your country needs... Who wants some fat priest informing your government on how to do their job...

If I was living in the states, I would do everything in my power to spark a movement to stop those fucking leeches........Christianity should have no clout or authority in politics..
Old 06-07-06, 12:32 AM   #20
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Word..

But I say fight the power... Fuck christianity trynna have a say on what your country needs... Who wants some fat priest informing your government on how to do their job...

If I was living in the states, I would do everything in my power to spark a movement to stop those fucking leeches........Christianity should have no clout or authority in politics..

Bigot bigot bigot.

Hating Christianity doesn't improve your life bro...Your New-age nonsense will be the death of you, if the alcohol doesn't do it first.

I'm trying to help you.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-06, 12:41 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Bigot bigot bigot.

Hating Christianity doesn't improve your life bro...Your New-age nonsense will be the death of you, if the alcohol doesn't do it first.

I'm trying to help you.

Hahaha

Cool man..

And in 500 years when we no longer have christianity.. Everything you previously stood for, will be forgotton.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-07-06, 01:59 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Bigot bigot bigot.

I'm trying to help you.

Does being a christian improve your life? ... If so, in what way?
Old 06-07-06, 02:31 AM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Does being a christian improve your life? ... If so, in what way?

Bro you know hes just gonna give some compleatly superficial bullshit response about 'christ enriching his life' or something equally as insignifigant...

I have no affiliation with christianity.. And I'm happy as fuck as a person, I feel compleatly connected with society and generally love life..

Yep.. No religious connection whatsoever.... But being at peace with the fact that I dont actually know what the absolute truth is. No human does, but what I do know is what I can see infront of me.

Not what some church tells me.
Old 06-07-06, 02:38 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Yeah, I have an idea of what his response will be, but asking that question has a point. Im going to try and show Q something.
Old 06-07-06, 02:41 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Dude.. Thats just the thing..

You wont be able to teach him.. Hes so hopelessly ignorant..

I mean by all means try... But things just never get through to that guy....No matter who tries to reach him.
Old 06-07-06, 09:10 PM   #26
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:

As usual, you would have a point.. But your slightly misguided...

My belief, as stated, is that I prefer to have solid observational evidence before I rule something out as being the truth. Which is why your whole point has absolutly no merit... I believe science, because it is constantly changing and evolving as we continue to get smarter. And I believe in a universal energy moving in harmony conducting a string of cause and effect which is time itself, that in my opinion, is god, I get that from studying astronomy.. And like science, if the day comes where we discover new information that leads to me changing my belief, boom.. Itll be changed.

I think soc you need to realise that if something isnt logical, then your believing it only based on what youve been told by someone who doesent really have a clue themselves. Like I said, a lot of christian belief's are actually great life philosophys, things like "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" And theres other fabels and metaphors in the bible people can really learn from.

BUT, there are certain key elements to your religion that you base on this buzz word called 'faith' which logically is just barking up the wrong tree..

By all means, continue practicing your religion.. Nobodys making you take the truth behind this thread seriously.. Keep on having faith and believing things with no observational evidence just because a priest told you...

My opinion on christianity, is take what you can learn from it.. But in this day and age, we have to understand, there are certain parts of any religion that are just meaningless babbel that we shouldnt take literally..

If you say so.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!