RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-06, 08:18 PM   #31
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B48A E14A

I dont give a fuck about shit you got to say about me nigga be real. how the fuck you got a relationship with god or you a preacher that kills himself. fuck what u say bitch ass nigga. thats just like preachers that molest kids. fucking tard.
Old 11-01-06, 08:20 PM   #32
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LM_
Wow at all the attacks or Basis for Attacks on my Dead UNcle. Real Fucking Bright.

I've lost all respect for Ms. Get Gully. No Relationship with God? MY UNCLE WAS A FUCKING PREACHER! But no he had no relationship with god.

Fucking Ignorant Stupid Whore. You have know clue how bad things were for him, so before you say life is to hard, you need to live through what he lived through. Everyone has demons, and his just got the better of him. So fuck you and your logic for saying if he was a good person he wouldn't of killed himself.

My uncle was and still is probably 10 Times better than you or me will ever be, so don't you ever bring him into anything negative you have to say.

Red Bull. I respect what your saying. But killing yourself isn't something to be taken lightly. My uncle held on for Years with Demons on his back. Trying to keep his life up. Then one day, he was gone. He couldn't handle his life.

That's not saying he was a pussy, it's saying his mind had been weakened. Evil Prays on the weak of mind and heart.

So please, respect my uncle.

i'll say whatever the FUCK i want to say u dick lipped bitch. dont tell me what i can and can not say i dont give a fuck who died in yo family. we all go through the same trials and tribulations of life so dont think because yo fucking uncle died that your any more important than anybody else who lost a family member. suck a fat one
Old 11-02-06, 12:52 AM   #33
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 549F 5BD8

How do you have a relationship with God when you use the word Nigga? Bitch? Fuck? Dick?..

Your an Ignorant whore. Thinking that your better than others and can talk about a dead family member. Man I've never had the urge to smack a transvestite before but your making it really hard not to want to hit you.

Im not even gonna acknowledge you anymore. Your hyprocritical, and ignorant.
Old 11-02-06, 01:33 AM   #34
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Ms. Get Gully..

You're hated by everybody..

Why do you bother?
Old 11-02-06, 01:55 AM   #35
Magic5

IP: 2359 F6E7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
if i ever wanted ta die id just hire a hitman ta come and kill me
therefore i aint commiting suicide and i dont have ta live no more
ha...im not gon die as a pussy!!

Lmao, dude if you hire/pay somebody to kill you. . knowing full well that as soon you pay them they're going to shoot you in the face, then you're committing suicide.
Old 11-02-06, 07:22 AM   #36
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
i'll say whatever the FUCK i want to say u dick lipped bitch. dont tell me what i can and can not say i dont give a fuck who died in yo family. we all go through the same trials and tribulations of life so dont think because yo fucking uncle died that your any more important than anybody else who lost a family member. suck a fat one

but think about it you know you'd be gettin as mad as LM if someone in your fam commited suicide and you had people talkin like they're a waste of life

and its not that we dont go through some of the same trials and tribulations it's just that some people can't take it as well as others, none of us know exactly what happened with LM's uncle so it aint up to us to judge

and you got some audacity to sit there judging another...

you aint in a position to cast a stone you sure as hell aint perfect

i ain't beefin im keepin as neutral as possible but instead of antagonising the guy there's no harm in ignoring him thas what the ignore option is for
Old 11-02-06, 11:01 AM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

yall niggas act like yall know how i am . firstly you dont know me enough to say how i'd act. and no i would not act that way over someone who KILLED Themself...

and who judged him? i didnt judge him i went by what idiot boy said.
"oh he was a great man and he killed himself so he is not in hell" wtf. and i didnt say dude was a waste of life. i said suicide is sin. so he decided to take it apon himself to get offended. fuck him i dont give a damn if u offended. and expect me to say sorry? Um . No.

and red bull=?? who??,....right nobody of any importance.

like i said before. suicide=sin. just because you feel your uncle was a good man dont mean he didnt go to hell for killing himself and it doesnt mean he did. he obviously had some secrets about himself that YOU dont even know for him to do that. what person you know is a preacher and is a "GOOD MAN" but kills hiself because life was hard?? shut the fuck up dummy. i said what i said because i felt like it. i dont give a fuck if it hurt your feelings. fuck your feelings.

and me saying nigga is no better than you saying the word whore you dip shit. get real . yall need to get some brains.