RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-06, 04:04 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation "Saddest-Factory" and "Now You Want Me Back"

IP: EF75 889E

My 2 newest tracks, quality isn't all that great on either one of them but other than that leave some feed. Both are tracks for an upcoming mixtape.

www.soundclick.com/ladyfiya

will drop the links in a minute.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 11-08-06 at 02:17 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-06, 05:22 PM   #2
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

-Now You Want Me Back-

intro sounds really plain cause its so empty..you come in with the little speech thing. singing is okay. voice isnt anything too special. sounds like holding back a lot. voice is quite shaky in places. im guessing this is the chorus. its cool. beat is real annoying. i dont think it matches the song. lyrics are average. the melody on the chorus is off at points. okay you come in finally. quality isnt that bad actually. flow is real cool. lyrics are cool. i like how you did this verse. but its strange cause theres nothing after your verse. and its jus empty. you coulda at least said "The End". overall this was okay. i think the singing honestly hurt the song.

-Saddest-Factory-

i dont know if this is the hook or just a little intro. i like how you switch up the flow on this first verse. oh wait. was that the verse? strange. ok now this is the actual verse. lyrics i like this. honestly this is real cool. flow is on point. ok the chorus sounds like the start of a verse so its kinda weird. but it works. i really like this song. i might have to D/L this now. i like when the beat dropped. that was real cool. this was a nice track. havent heard you for a while. so this is real refreshing. ayo get at me so we can collab..my aim is Meehahaha

Last edited by Willa : 11-03-06 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-03-06, 06:13 PM   #3
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B48A E14A

..............................Now you want me back

i love the singing. i do think the singing could been done more confident ..it do sound like she was holding back a lil bit..but i like her voice. its unique...I think u shoulda had two verses on it but your verse is hott..im so happy you did some new shit!!! keep it goin girl you sounding a lil more confident on the mic than the last. more emotion and you got character. loving it lovin ya voice good shit ma.! how's your boy??

OOOHH shit saddest factory WHOAAA fuck i love it dopest shit you made yet. garunteed keep this shit up girl i love this shit!!..i like the chorus in the beginning. your verse is dope as hell. Makes me want to record now.!

Last edited by Willa : 11-03-06 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-03-06, 07:05 PM   #4
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 16C0 EB19

listening to saddest factory

imo the qulity is iight,just needed some pop filtering!

beat is smooth

hook is cool,emotion is almost on point,your flow is steady,i like the alibs they come accross decently!

i'm feeling the lyrics,they got that realish touch!

word i can hear u got cold!

nice job!

hit any one in my sig!

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!

Last edited by Willa : 11-03-06 at 09:49 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-06, 10:12 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 40AB 1B90

ha ha thanks for the feed peoples and the person singing was a dude. lol he was going to record his part over when he drops his cold.
Old 11-05-06, 02:17 PM   #6
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5D86 EFAF

yo ma.....that track was on point...very well constructed......voice was clear and loud...adlibs complimented it well.....u sound like a mix between Vein and jean grae....kinda got a cali accent tho.......like the flow....and the parts where it changes.....nice content...positive and very emotional......

this was a solid track overall.....very very solid
Old 11-05-06, 02:50 PM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: C3CC 5981

Loved both the tracks! singing was illy like whoaaaaa. damn we gotta collab yo

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-06, 02:00 PM   #8
Avalon
is back...

IP: 6C65 1540

I honestly only listened to saddest factory... the intro on the other joint was way to cheesy... but this isn't half bad... gotta change the hook... it's not catchy and eosn't work... as far as the verse... eh... it's ok... big ups... work on delivery... that's about it...
Send a message via AIM to Avalon   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-06, 05:49 PM   #9
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

saddest factory is what im gon listen to.....

the first line sounded akward the never been good with boys i dunno why tho.....

your volume drops off signifantly fix that....umm the beg was the hook, not good for a hook cuz it seems to come off choppy....nothing that bad, turn your voices up....its still a good song with a good message i like when the beat drops that sounded good.....you got flow construction and lyrics down n all mostly its mixing here n you already said it wasnt that good, and the hook is good but not a hook someone would repeat w.o the song so maybe could be better still really good you know that tho, hope i helped a but with some opinions

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-08-06, 05:01 PM   #10
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
IP: A2C9 1AE0

"now u want me back"

i think the chorus at a certain point sounds really good........like the part where its like "now u want me back..." that part sounds good....the rest of the singin is pretty much off beat...like it wasnt fluid to where everything shouldve connected.....
voice is good tho.....just felt some insecurity there.....
the verse where ur rappin is hot tho....like ur sound.....like ur emotion and esp how u announciate ur words....swear man sounds like ur from cali.......no on really sounds like that unless theyre from cali....
Old 11-16-06, 01:22 PM   #11
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 5D73 07E6

I'm not from Cali... never been there either but thanks for the feedback everyone... And Madam - he is fine and well. = )

Upped.