RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-06, 09:17 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

^says the guy who's been talking loose from 3 posts in lol.

you are a clown on many levels man lol. please post again so i can laugh at the tragedy you call life lol

oh...btw...what a surprise...you didn't answer that question - just like i said you wouldn't!!

lol hoecake

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-06, 10:13 PM   #17
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
you are a clown on many levels man

ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-17-06, 03:53 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Quote:
^says the guy who's been talking loose from 3 posts in lol.

you are a clown on many levels man lol. please post again so i can laugh at the tragedy you call life lol

oh...btw...what a surprise...you didn't answer that question - just like i said you wouldn't!!

lol hoecake

Ohh nah man.. You got nothing on me cause I'm well read in satanism, geography, cosmology, buddhism, biology, the occult, google, the power rangers, theology, chemistry, ancient history, taoism, toaster instruction manuals... You dont even know how deep it goes man.........

Cmon man... Your a stooge...

You even think me having a swasticker as my avatar means I'm supporting hitler...

I'll reply to your bullshit later, like I said, so dont winge and bitch about me not answering your questions just yet.
Old 12-17-06, 12:35 PM   #19
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Our world exists in space, tell me apexx..... In the void of space, which way is up, and which way is down? Think about that.

^^ A fucking classic. LMFAO

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-17-06, 02:48 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ohh nah man.. You got nothing on me cause I'm well read in satanism, geography, cosmology, buddhism, biology, the occult, google, the power rangers, theology, chemistry, ancient history, taoism, toaster instruction manuals... You dont even know how deep it goes man.........

Cmon man... Your a stooge...

You even think me having a swasticker as my avatar means I'm supporting hitler...

I'll reply to your bullshit later, like I said, so dont winge and bitch about me not answering your questions just yet.

blah blah blah blah, as you continue to ignore the blatant questions you still haven't answerd.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-06, 05:13 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

yup. and another day ticks on where nos can't find the balls to say "i can't answer that question because, i didn't know what the fuck i was talking about"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-21-06, 03:54 AM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I havnt been home in 3 days..

And I'm only gonna be here now for about a half hour so I'll make this quick.

I only see one question surrounded by the regular weak egotistical hoojah you talk.. So here you go..

Quote:
you cry about hitler trying to end one dogma, but all he was trying to do was overthrow one and insert his own!! that's why i keep asking you the question you find too hard to answer...how do you see that you're making progress when a jew is still running your world?? that's whta you're trying to escape but that's what you're running to, and that sounds like progress to you? you're a fuckin fool man.

Hitler was killing jews... Attempting to wipe out 'gods people'.. I've been saying all along I'm using him as a symbol of that, use something else if you dont like that one. If you wernt such an anal retentive fucking moron who compleatly neglects everything that he cant argue against to focus on points he can talk shit on reguardless of whether theyve been rendered void by what you look over, you wouldnt have much to say........ever...

Your arguments arnt even on the same level as mine and you dont even realise it because you think your being intelligent with historical technicalitys that I've said numorous times I'm not even talking about. You dont know shit about history..........You only know bits and peices of what youve read and been told. Your not enlightened dude.. Your just a pseudo interlect with a good memory.

Hitler isnt running anyones world... Hes dead and gone. I'll repeat myself again, I dont follow him. I'm not trying to escape anything either, I'm expressing my distaste for jewish belief systems and the way western culture suck their dick all the time.. Why do we? We dont fit into their prophecys.. According to them, were just here for their ride........I say fuck that.

If they were eradicated, wed be one step closer to a different way of life after just under 2 millenium. Its high time for a change and I dont have compassion for them. My views are simply based on logic. Westerners should have our own religious culture, not someone elses.

Love it or hate it apexx. If your arguing against me, your not only fighting without a cause, but your letting yourself remain a victem.

And yo, dont even bother replying ... I already know what your going to say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
You stupid mother fuck, omg, my intelligence is so large, I got everything figured out and you know absolutly nothing, your fucked in the head and I am a god among men.. I know everything you fucking dumbass fuck you you fucking fuck.. my mind is 4 dimentional and yours is 0.5.. if I could suck my own dick I would do it daily and swollow my own cum which is made of gold, god I'm so smart....you got nothing on me.. all you do is talk shit while my words should be biblical.. I'm apexx, hear me roar...

Save it you pretentious shitbag... Youve already wasted more of my time than you should have.
Old 12-21-06, 12:46 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

uhh yeah, 5 paragraphs and still no answer to how exactly by folowing one jew instead of another you see you're making progress.

and you also didn't answer how satanism works and why they reverse symbols. i expected you to come in and supposedly shine your knowledge of absolutely nothing upon a steamingturd and tell me it's gold again, but you couldn't even do that right.

you're a joke man lol. i just hope one day you pull your head out of your ass just far enough to see what an ass youve been lol.

one

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-22-06, 07:33 PM   #24
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Same to you princess.....
Old 12-23-06, 08:02 PM   #25
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C6A F815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Does america suck jewish cock or what....

Hitler, modern day terrorists..

Are they terrible evil mother fucking assholes trying to destroy your way of life?

....Or are they freedom fighters attempting to break free from the currant cocksucking bullshit that is the western train of thought?

A lot of you will come in here with your predisposed generic opinions that have been fed to you since birth by your governments mindfucking jewish run media, but why dont we all for once sit back and discuss this issue without a bias towards what your country has spoonfed you to believe.

Are you happy with one of the most definitive cultural aspects of your countries existance, (the media), being run by the self proclaimed 'chosen people' of god conditioning you to abide by their ways of thinking, following their religious sect's, believing what they want you to believe, fighting their wars, being slaves to their deep pockets and corperations funding your figure head governments, etc etc etc?

Why should we live in a world as puppets to another race?

I'm not anti jewish at all so dont get it twisted, I just dont agree with our western countries sucking israil's cock so much.. Can ya dig it?

God's people my ass...

I haven't been able to pick up any books on this sociological subject, but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway.

I believe the Jews receive all of the attention they do from the United States because our leaders were raised on Judeo-Christian religion and the notion that the Gentiles were less deserving then the Jews. Give or take the fact that the Jews have been very good at playing the victim in every situation in the Middle East since the days of Sumer. The Bible is pretty much Jew-centric, and the Holocaust does nothing more then give these people another adaptation to swindle their way into more aid from almost every developed nation on this planet. Its pathetic indeed.

Since 1974, Israel has received nearly $80 billion in assistance, including three special aid packages. The indisputable fact that Israeli settlers use approximately ten times as much water per capita as the Palestinian inhabitants of the West Bank and Gaza are allowed to use, and that Palestinians must often stand in line to obtain drinking water while Israeli settlers enjoy lush gardens and swimming pools, constitutes the worst kind of violence.

Jews also pressured Harry Truman to change US policy after the World War II and the Holocaust. One letter from a Jewish citizen accused Truman of preferring Fascist and Arab elements to the democracy-loving Jewish people of Palestine.

I can understand any person's frustrations with them.

Oh, and Nos, ignore Apexx, he never really knows what he's talking about.

Satanism reverses everything because they claim to be the adversary of Judeo-Christian values, which they show by displaying opposites and inversions. Magus Peter H. Gilmore of the Church of Satan said so in an interview.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent