RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-07, 02:08 AM   #31
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: A644 4EFD

Where is there love in other religons?

Dont beleive the "lie" of christianity

REAL CHRISTIANS SHOW LOVE the way that Christ did

its hard

but thats what it is

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-24-07, 03:33 AM   #32
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 9F32 63E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
notice how they just stray away from the blatant faults the bible have and can never combat the argument, i do believe there is a god, but at some point or another you cannot possibly say the bible is 100% right, science and logic has already proven otherwise

said it all right there. you know, i used to be so deep into christianity it's mind boggling. read the bible cover to cover, was embraced by the pastors at my church, went to retreats frequently, even wanted to be a priest at one point. then an alarm went off in my head when i realized that i had to repeatedly ignore facts and suspend my supreme instinct and "god given" ability called logic in order for me to believe in the things the bible tells me. now that doesn't add up. if something is so powerful as these mortal men who crafted this story claim it is, it would A: all add up, and B: wouldn't contradict since that's not a trait of a fact, and C: would be undenyable.

ignoring facts never sat right with me. but then again, neither did burying my head in the sand.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-07, 09:13 PM   #33
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

That had to be the gayest comic I've ever seen, Past Tense.

Disproving God creating us is quite simple.

1.) He is perfect. We are not. You could get into an argument about perfection being unable to create imperfection, but let's go on. Why did he create cancer? How difficult would it have been for him to take cancer out of the world? Why do people get hernias? Why do some babies get messed up in the womb and die? Why is the process of birth so difficult? Why is man able to procreate without problem at a young age, but a woman isn't able to without an increased risk of defects to the baby (perhaps God's way of saying 'fuck a lot of older women when you reach puberty)? If he doesn't want us to lust, why do we lust naturally? Satan? Give me a break.

2.) People believe the chances of life are too difficult, that the chance is far too small, so there must be an intelligent creator. But if you are going to have an intelligent creator, is that not much more difficult than it eventually happened spread over billions of light years loaded with galaxies, which are loaded with stars, which are loaded with planets? Is it not just as difficult that God defies all logic and a perfect being creates itself without any known laws? Now you may say, the origins of the universe are just as insanely illogical as the creation of God, since both came from nothing. But the universe is not perfect as God is supposed to be, and once you deal with such an infinitely complex matter as something from nothing, what we believe is a huge chance (i.e. life beginning) it is fractional to the impossibility presented in the first place.

In Layman's terms, say that the difficulty of God/the universe being created from nothing is 1, and say 1 is a huge number. Then, add in the small fraction of life's potential. Compared to this massive '1', this would be, say, 1/infinity. Probably a smaller number, but be sure that it would take a long time to type up '1/10000 (followed by a long, long time of holding down '0').

3. According to Occam's Razor, and plain logic, there is no point to multiple complex entities beyond necessity. Basically, here is the diagram:

God emerges from nothing ---> God creates the universe ---> shit happens ---> life happens

There is no need to make it more complicated by including another step.

The universe emerges from nothing ---> shit happens ---> life happens

4. Quantum mechanics proposes the no boundary universe --- basically, the universe has always existed. It is immensely complicated, proposed by Stephen Hawkings. So you say, God could always exist. But to build off my other arguments, the universe is not perfect --- God is. The universe cannot create things if it randomly wants to --- God can. So once more we're leaping into stages where our human brains cannot comprehend the figures.

And you want to know, if I am wrong and God exists, I have a good chance of not going to hell?

Because God has created humans with the ability to perform logic. He has led us on the path of evolution, he has basically said 'go this direction'. Sure, you can blame it on Satan, but Satan did not create this Universe and the potential to question God. God is a scientist --- he has created all of these laws that govern each aspect of our existence. So there are three things:

a.) God wants us to think on our own. As I have said, people mature at a young age, and men lose massive amounts of potential children before marriage. Basically, human society has fucked the religious: we cannot marry at a young age, and due to the currency system we are not able to support the family God has given us the ability to create.

b.) Satan did it.

c.) God wants us to be brainwashed, and being brainwashed is only bad by human standards.
Old 01-25-07, 12:34 AM   #34
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 5AF3 FB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi-Kon
That had to be the gayest comic I've ever seen, Past Tense.

Disproving God creating us is quite simple.

1.) He is perfect. We are not. You could get into an argument about perfection being unable to create imperfection, but let's go on. Why did he create cancer? How difficult would it have been for him to take cancer out of the world? Why do people get hernias? Why do some babies get messed up in the womb and die? Why is the process of birth so difficult? Why is man able to procreate without problem at a young age, but a woman isn't able to without an increased risk of defects to the baby (perhaps God's way of saying 'fuck a lot of older women when you reach puberty)? If he doesn't want us to lust, why do we lust naturally? Satan? Give me a break.

You are RIGHT GOD IS PERFECT......but it seems as if you have no faith......Nothing kills the movement of the Spirit in you then the lack of faith.....GOD IS A PERFECT FATHER.....he will not forsake you...you are adopted by him......and it is impossible to please Him without Faith and having Perseverence.........Birth was meant to be painless untill sin came into the picture.....Thats why births for Eve were so painful..because she had sinned.....there was going to be no such thing as PAIN without sin.....its just a punishment for SIN!....God gave us the ability to produce so quick because he wanted us to be tested....just as JOB was tested by his faith...simple and plain...........we dont lust because of Satan....he does have control of the Creation as we speak though.....he just is a seed planter........OUR LUST for flesh is here because of SIN not SATAN...SATAN HATES US AND WANTS TO TEAR US DOWN.........but YOU CHOSE If he takes control of YOUR LIFE

2.) People believe the chances of life are too difficult, that the chance is far too small, so there must be an intelligent creator. But if you are going to have an intelligent creator, is that not much more difficult than it eventually happened spread over billions of light years loaded with galaxies, which are loaded with stars, which are loaded with planets? Is it not just as difficult that God defies all logic and a perfect being creates itself without any known laws? Now you may say, the origins of the universe are just as insanely illogical as the creation of God, since both came from nothing. But the universe is not perfect as God is supposed to be, and once you deal with such an infinitely complex matter as something from nothing, what we believe is a huge chance (i.e. life beginning) it is fractional to the impossibility presented in the first place.

Your right PEOPLE you said it yourself PEOPLES minds are NOT PERFECT and WE DONT HAVE THE SAME KNOWLEDGE OF GOD....

it says in PROVERBS Chapter 3 verse 5-6 it says

5-Trust in the Lord with all of your HEART
and lean not on your own understanding

FOR YOU MUST OPEN THE EYES OF YOUR HEART TO SEE CHRIST

6-In all your ways acknowledge him
and he will make your paths straight

OF course CHRISTIANS DO FALL ASTRAY but GOD PROTECTS HIS CHILDREND AND BLESSES HIS CHILDREN!!!........

agin it also says in Chatper 3 verse 7

7-DONT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES
fear the LORD and SHUN EVIL

its saying DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR FLESH WANTS AND WHAT YOUR PRIDE WANT BUT PRAY FOR HIS WILL NOT YOURS

Its the same thing that was with Jesus on the CROSS

HE BELIEVED IN GODS WILL NOT HIS....thats why he died for us..he could've had millions of Angels down in a heartbeat to BRING HIM UP TO HIS THRONE!! but he knew what he had to do

In Layman's terms, say that the difficulty of God/the universe being created from nothing is 1, and say 1 is a huge number. Then, add in the small fraction of life's potential. Compared to this massive '1', this would be, say, 1/infinity. Probably a smaller number, but be sure that it would take a long time to type up '1/10000 (followed by a long, long time of holding down '0').

3. According to Occam's Razor, and plain logic, there is no point to multiple complex entities beyond necessity. Basically, here is the diagram:

God emerges from nothing ---> God creates the universe ---> shit happens ---> life happens

There is no need to make it more complicated by including another step.

The universe emerges from nothing ---> shit happens ---> life happens

You really think that you just die and go in the ground?

PSALMS 53 says

1-The Fool says in his heart "There is no GOD"
they are corrupt and there ways are vile;there is NO ONE who does good

which is why Christ came and died for us.....TUH DAW!

YET AGAIN YOU LISTED SOMEONES VIEWS...THIS AGAN IS JUST SELFISH PRIDE BECAUSE OF FLESH!! Thats why you must be DEAD TO SIN AND BORN AGAIN THROUGH CHRIST

You think that the birds moutians rivers all the galaxies just POPPED UP....

its kind of like saying "hey look at that house IT WAS JUST THERE!! no one built it" SOMEONE BUILT THIS PLACE.......you just have to stop going by selfish PRIDE

4. Quantum mechanics proposes the no boundary universe --- basically, the universe has always existed. It is immensely complicated, proposed by Stephen Hawkings. So you say, God could always exist. But to build off my other arguments, the universe is not perfect --- God is. The universe cannot create things if it randomly wants to --- God can. So once more we're leaping into stages where our human brains cannot comprehend the figures.

And you want to know, if I am wrong and God exists, I have a good chance of not going to hell?

Because God has created humans with the ability to perform logic. He has led us on the path of evolution, he has basically said 'go this direction'. Sure, you can blame it on Satan, but Satan did not create this Universe and the potential to question God. God is a scientist --- he has created all of these laws that govern each aspect of our existence. So there are three things:

a.) God wants us to think on our own. As I have said, people mature at a young age, and men lose massive amounts of potential children before marriage. Basically, human society has fucked the religious: we cannot marry at a young age, and due to the currency system we are not able to support the family God has given us the ability to create.

b.) Satan did it.

c.) God wants us to be brainwashed, and being brainwashed is only bad by human standards.

LOL @ GOD IS A SCIENTIST.....MAN Created SCIENCE GOD CREATED MAN.....simple and plain

IT EVEN SAYS IN THE BIBLE AFTER WHAT JESUS DID PEOPLE WILL STILL NOT BELEIVE HERE IN John Chapter 12 Verse 37-47

37-Even after Jesus Had done all these miraculous signs in there presence, they still would not beleive in him.

38-This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet

"Lord, who has beleived our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?"

39-For this reason they could not beleive, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40-"He has blinded their eyes and deadend their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn-and I would heal them"

41-Isaiah said this is because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him

42-Yet at the same time many even among the leaders beleived in him. But because of Pharisees they would not confess theird faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;
43-For they loved praise from men more than praise from God.
44-Then Jesus cried out, "when a man beleived in me, he does not beleive in me only, but in the one who sent me.
45-When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me
46-I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who beleives in me should stay in darkness.
47-As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.
48-There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words: that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day
49- For i did not speak of my own accord, but the father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it
50-I know that his command leads to ETERNAL LIFE. So what ever I say is just what the FATHER Has told me to say

Basiclly it implies that PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH AND DEEP DOWN INSIDE KNOW THE TRUTH AND HAVE ACCEPTED THE TRUTH BUT BECAUSE OF THERE OWN SELFISH DESIRES OF BEING ACCEPTED BY MAN WHO CANT SAVE THERE ETERNAL LIFE THEY WILL FALL IN THERE OWN PRIDE!

PRIDE young ONE PRIDE

gotta give it up and HAVE FAITH

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-25-07, 07:36 AM   #35
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8684 DCB2

Thanks for reading the argument...
Old 01-25-07, 06:30 PM   #36
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 246F CF62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Why? Because I don't know what the most powerful and all knowing being is doing at all times and made an attempt at explaining a concept you won't believe because there's no "proof"? Oops, my fucking bad. I must be really dumb.

ya... and because theres multiple other religions that feel just as strong about something completely different. so to tell me that i should "believe" in something with out proof would make me dumb and easily influencial and if i was that easily influence i'd have to "believe" in the thousands of other random religions with out proof.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote