RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-07, 05:08 PM   #16
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
fuck u kno about shit like dat, only happen to black folk, ya white ni99as dont kno bout struggle, thas why ya'll cant rap, so stop actin like u kno homie

Lmao. That's some stupid ass shit. I know this person who had an overbearing mom and no father in his life and he would play with action figures but he'd also play with dolls, and his mom and his sister and her friends would call him a faggot because he played with dolls. He'd get beaten up in school even though he wasn't actually homosexual. People harassed him his entire life. I know a guy kidnapped by his temporarily insane mom three times when he was less than eleven years old, and when his mom stopped at a gas station he and his brother ran for it and his brother was too slow and young and got caught and the boy went back so his younger brother wouldn't be all alone.

I guess they just painted their skin and were really white underneath, right? Or maybe the government implanted those false memories into their brains so it would seem like white people have also struggled when they were actually sipping champagne and eating caviar? I know white girls who have been raped by strangers and by their family to the point that every time they see a father play with his kids they become angry because they don't know about love. I know people from the 70's where they were never taught anything about sex and had to discover everything on their own to the point that when it came to having sex they never took their clothes off. One girl wouldn't take her clothes off and the husband eventually left her. She met another guy who refused to have sex because he was scared of it and they lived a loveless, distant life and she eventually died of cancer and he died, lonely and of old age. I've seen white mothers sleeping in parks and on the streets with their little kids. I've seen dads struggling to support kids who kept getting into trouble. They lived in old houses heated by ovens, to the point that an $80 check one of the kids forged bounced.

Where the fuck's the caviar?

Grow up, you sheltered fuck, and stop whining over your race. And yes, I'm calling you sheltered, no matter how much shit you think you've seen. Shit happens to everyone, colored or not. You're going to end up fucking working at McDonalds living with two roommates, with beer bottles all over the place because everyone is too lazy or too high or drunk to do anything about them. You'll eventually grow up and look back and see how fucking stupid you were as a kid.

You're a waste of the government's money. Fuck off.
Old 07-04-07, 02:35 AM   #17
~Phenom~
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8925 E2B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
I've been reading up on anger, temperaments, and anger management. There is a theory that says venting anger isn't necessarily any healthier than bottling it up. Normally, people will say to find creative ways to "vent" the anger. But, some experts suggest that reliving or dredging up anger to "vent" it has harmful emotional/physiological effects. What some experts recommend is to find creative outlets to basically FORGET the anger and release it rather than express it in the form of venting.

Sounds like semantics...but I def. understand what they mean

Ok...I'm bored...

nuff said

Now that you've got your reading on anger, and anger management completed, you should try reading up on Ego-Death and Self Control Cybernetics. word.