RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-07, 07:50 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
wtf are you guys doing?

IP: 3223 240D

I've just been reading through a lot of the feedback you guys leave for eachother... What is the point of it? Every single drop in here gets basically exactly the same feedback from the same people.

"Good drop fam keep it up 1"
"was feelin da flow good shit 8/10"
"nice wordplay and punches good shit stay up return the favor on my drop"

Of what use is that kind of crap to anyone? You drop a shallow line of feedback with nothing negative in it, they return the favor with a meaningless line of feedback with nothing negative in it. Do you guys really think everything you're dropping feed on is that dope? Are you afraid that saying something negative might cause them to say something negative in response to one of your drops? Good, at least you'll know where you're going wrong and how you should improve.

Doing that shit is just hurting you all in the long run and making it take longer for you to elevate.
Old 08-07-07, 10:55 PM   #2
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 3080 CD66

overall, this was a pretty solid drop. i liekd ur flow keep it up 1

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-07, 01:44 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

hahahahahaaha

I actually lol'ed for real.
Old 08-08-07, 09:58 AM   #4
KM

Text Record: 9-6
IP: 9204 9119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I've just been reading through a lot of the feedback you guys leave for eachother... What is the point of it? Every single drop in here gets basically exactly the same feedback from the same people.

"Good drop fam keep it up 1"
"was feelin da flow good shit 8/10"
"nice wordplay and punches good shit stay up return the favor on my drop"

Of what use is that kind of crap to anyone? You drop a shallow line of feedback with nothing negative in it, they return the favor with a meaningless line of feedback with nothing negative in it. Do you guys really think everything you're dropping feed on is that dope? Are you afraid that saying something negative might cause them to say something negative in response to one of your drops? Good, at least you'll know where you're going wrong and how you should improve.

Doing that shit is just hurting you all in the long run and making it take longer for you to elevate.

i agree with u.....BUT....alot of these guys are not on your level so they only understand what they understand....alot of these guys are just getting started new to this shit...alot are trying to elevate themselves.....so to them the basics or what they understand may be consider "weak" to u but good to them....maybe u and some of the other vets should critque and help them elevate.....me for example im still trying to elevate myself....the last written by u that i gave feed to im sure it wasn't shit to u im sure u did it in like 5 mins....but to me it was real good cause it takes me a while to get something done like that....cause im not on your level....get what i mean ?......not everything is bad to....if it gots potential i'll tell them to work on it more but doesn't neccessarily mean there written was bad some part of it was good to.......thats it though.....~1~
Old 08-08-07, 06:58 PM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

That's what I mean though, if you see that they have potential and that there are good things about the drop, then it's fine and encouraging to say so. The problem is people stop there, when really they should have described the things that lowered the drop's quality.

It isn't hard to see the faults in someone's work, no matter what your level is, but it's hard to see the faults in your own work without people pointing them out.
Old 08-09-07, 04:28 PM   #6
Sonny Barz.
Light Weight

Text Record: 10-4
IP: FD38 6C97

Tru. But then when people want to drop a open mic, they know they need 2 links. So they just look for someone's piece real quick and say whatever just to get a link. It's fucked up, but true..

"People biting my style, so I invented an unchewable one."
-Sonny B., Copyright © 2008-Jesus returns.
Send a message via AIM to Sonny Barz.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-07, 07:07 PM   #7
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C0A8 2430

i know what u saying fam...
i understand that...

but why in my open mic diss to r-evolution u did exsactly what u tell people not to do here???

U MAD CONFUSSING..
Old 08-10-07, 09:47 AM   #8
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Because the way you were acting, I didn't think I needed to give advice. I am happy to help anybody, but if a person is arrogant, hostile and too confident to consider the opinions of others, then I would rather not.

That was just in that thread though, in general I know you're a good guy. One of the things everybody should first work on is learning how to accurately judge the skill level of yourself and others.
Old 08-10-07, 05:47 PM   #9
KM

u just contradicted your self first u said he was arrogant then u said he was a good guy.....weren't u explaining how we should give them "real feedback" whether they get mad or not ?.....yet u didn't wanna give him "real feedback" cause u thought he was arrogant and would get mad.....hmmmm seems u cant stick by your own words.....but its w/e.....~1~
Old 08-10-07, 08:42 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I didn't want to give him real feedback because he was acting arrogant in that thread. I didn't even give him any feedback at all, at first, I just made a reference to his arrogance. It doesn't bother me if he gets mad or not. In this case, he wised up and stopped acting arrogant, then I left him feed.

Somebody can be arrogant and a good guy, how is that a contradiction? Are you saying that any trait somebody has automatically becomes the only trait they possess? If you steal one thing in your life, are you a terrible person? What if you've also given things away to people? What are you? Generous or a thief?
Old 08-10-07, 09:05 PM   #11
KM

Somebody can be arrogant and a good guy, how is that a contradiction? Are you saying that any trait somebody has automatically becomes the only trait they possess? If you steal one thing in your life, are you a terrible person? What if you've also given things away to people? What are you? Generous or a thief?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

smh nevermind.....thats not what i meant either....u twisted the shit up and assumed but whatever.... lets drop this....dont wanna argue with u over this shit lol its stupid....i do take your advise and all though from your very first post starting this thread....i hope those who read what i put down here in open mics give me some reall good feedback for now so i know where i can improve...cause i know i can elevate more i just need some good advise....~1~ stay up Terumoto
Old 08-10-07, 09:26 PM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Alright, no dramas. Peace man.