RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-03, 04:50 PM   #16
deacon
I Am The Light

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CB2E 7CE0

Alright for some funny reason this begining was entertaining. At times you had good imagery but towards the end you lost it.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and it will have a rat infestation. How delightful to hear the scurrying little feet, Audible but not visible. Left in the middle of the room you will never be alone. Ha! Feel good don't it to have hundreds of small undesirable pest by your side. Poor boo-boo! Nothing would make me Happier, but I think I well save these thoughts until you really erk me."

The ending should have been executed in a much darker way. The begining showd much hatred for this particular person and then you gave him RATS, a not so harmful creature--keep writing i'll keep reading

-1-
Old 05-19-03, 09:12 PM   #17
Phantasia

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

Thanks once again deacon. I got boared at the end I just wrote something because this topic was getting on my nerves I wanted to end it as quickly as posible and that's what I did. Thanks for the advice and for not being a bitch like that one perosn
Old 05-19-03, 09:17 PM   #18
Phantasia

IP: C1DA C961

bitchslaper I told you I was gonna call yo ass out but I changed my mind. But I got yo ass. You better hope I don't eva cross your path in life, it wont be pertty. I can tell you don't like youself very much tryna pick on me. If you havin problems I suggest you get help and stay outta my post.
Old 05-20-03, 08:22 PM   #19
bitchslaper
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C725 DC3E

to phantasia , i apoligise my boy was just showing u his male version of ya poem,ya i know it was fucked up but dats what happens when u let assholes on ya computer!!...me personaly i could be fucked up at times an very critical but come on not dat sick/an if we did ever cross paths in life we just might end up fucking(being fucked up)
off da subject you must be fine as hell, only sweeties get pissed off enough to leave a messege like dat in someones mail anyway sorry bout dat,peace
p.s. didnt really like dis poem dat much it was allright needs more hatered
Old 05-20-03, 11:54 PM   #20
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 6D86 F833

^yes, she is fyne as hell, and yes she is taken so I don't think ya'll will be fuckin(bein fucked up)

peace out all
Old 05-21-03, 01:22 AM   #21
mdizz

IP: 9466 5E78

*wondering around RB and 'TRIP' falls into thread*

hmmm..........phantasia........pretty name.............'Nuthing would make me happier" awww pretty title..........then tha drop........................DAAAAAAAAMN i was expecting flowers and
cherubs not violence and death way to flip it up

'gone'
Old 05-21-03, 06:12 PM   #22
Phantasia

IP: 4577 CD9A

bitchslaper, thank you I think I can muster up more hate but I would have to go into physcio mode and that hurts LOL!

Dyce- Stop actin out, I got this!

1-N-Gone thanks