RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Big Beam 2 25.00%
Opponent 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-03, 01:02 PM   #61
Big Beam

IP: 6417 4BEA

Whats up with the harder punches. Tell me how my punches were weak and his were harder. Just lookin for some help, thats all.

Old 04-26-03, 01:07 PM   #62
lilbrick005

IP: A6BA F638

Ok its like this, pit bulls and poodles are both dogs (we both spit) they both bite (we both had nice punches) but in a test of who bites harder, most people will say the pit bull will bite harder (my puncher we harder)

Old 04-26-03, 01:08 PM   #63
Big Beam

R U callin me a poodle, dogg?

Naw, I just don't get that metaphor or simile or whatever that was. You got a better way to say it?

Old 04-26-03, 01:12 PM   #64
Big Beam

I'm new at this shit anyways, soI'll take the L. I just need some help

Old 04-26-03, 01:24 PM   #65
-_-

IP: 4577 CD9A

Ok...this is what punches are first of all...

Punches = a way to diss the opponent, using a source of words based on creativity, imagery, and werdplay.

Lilbricks punches weren't that much harder than yours beam...he just won this battle over "personals" I think that's the only way he got the win to me, anyway...

Personals = Using a source of words to the challenger not only about himself, but about personal things, like mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, I mean anything personal...and causing it to have more impact...

Personals cause more impact because it shows EMcee's that u can base your flow, on more than one thing...and u can keep a consistant flow, while you are writing 2 things at once...you feel me?

He got you over "personals" not because your punches were weak or his punches were harder...because both were light, I am just being honest, and trying to help u elevate...he just got you with persoals that's it...

Old 04-26-03, 07:47 PM   #66
Big Beam

Aight then

Old 04-27-03, 01:54 AM   #67
Big Beam

And you fuckin go around tellin people to vote for you and shit...that ain't right. Vote for my battle basically means vote for me. Damn this websites fucked up. Guess I'll just spit for fun, cuz tryin to win is pointless. I don't got time to advertise every single battle.

Holla