RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-03, 12:00 PM   #46
Duce2s

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

ok im an idiot...whuteva...i jus know chrit is ill.....and jus lookin at your record i don no about you....but Ya chrit is ill and i got his back....but anyway yall must be the idiots comin in here syain x won the battle.....fuck that shit...we all really know who won and ima laugh my ass off when x gets ripped for that title next week or wheneva and yall try that dickrydin shit again

Old 06-13-03, 03:07 PM   #47
Kosta
Sand

IP: 7A9E 4512

Quote:
Originally posted by x-signals
wtf no everyone who voted for cali is gay i mean he says it him self i had the better verse he starts cryin and here comes his freinds for rescue so no i dont think i lost get of my dick
7-4

Your Seriously Retarded. And I Am Not Gay. And He Is My Friend. And He Beat You. And I Have Reason To Believe YOU Had Friends Vote. He Didn't Ask Me To Vote....Herb

Kevin. Alex. Patrick. John.

Old 06-13-03, 03:19 PM   #48
x-signals

IP: 28D5 2F72

^^^kay w.e

anyways 9-4

Old 06-14-03, 02:17 PM   #49
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 18C0 C7B9

yo.....honestly this is garbage.....ali clearly took this......his punches personals and wordplay outshined x easily........i see the kind of voters votin for x.....newbs and all.....and i already know whats going on.......mad swaying........and go check the newbs battles....the ones who voted that is.....i bet u.......on one of there battles.....x voted for him..........but i could be wrong....either way......ali got this.....

Old 06-14-03, 03:33 PM   #50
x-signals

IP: 28D5 2F72

oh w/e 13th fuck you his shit was not better than mine for a fact i had hella werd-play and punchs my shit ate his easily ad secdon the noobs as you say prolly would eat you your a fuckin noob ali's a noob this whole fuckin site is a noob now stfu and leave my thread i bet you didnt even read the fuckin verse's just because hes in ya fuckin crew you wanna d/ryde him i thought you were coo but your a fuckin faggot suck my dick

Old 06-14-03, 04:28 PM   #51
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

Text Record: 36-12
Audio Record: 7-3
IP: 18C0 C7B9

I Didn't Know Ali Is In My Crew.......And How Can The Whole Site Be A Newb....Even tho' I Must Admit.....OUt Of This WholE Battle THat Comment Wuz Prolly Ur Tightest Line.....U Clearly Got Beat...And Focus On This And Keep Ur Eyez Off Me....Cuz I Would Spank U...........