RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-03, 01:52 PM   #1
MaNyIcAlMiNd

IP:

just register to flstudio.com...whean insert the flstudio disk into your comp the screen will bring up the flstudio background
were it gives you options like,,installing flstudio,installing samples,,go to were it says register online,,there you will find everything you need to start you off with flstudio..thats how i learned...and the directions theay have on there all you have to do is print theam out on your comp..basicly make yourself your own manual...cauze the guide book theay give just explains the basics of flstudio...for real support you have to register to flstudio online to get all the necassery info you need...aight dogg..the support team for flstudio online should be able to help you out alot..so try that and holla back if you still need help..cauze i have this program mmyself and its a bitch to learn at first..shit im still learning...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/riproductionz.htm

and here you can listen to some of my works i have done with flstudio 4 pro edition and sampleing shit...i've been makeing beatz for about 5 months and allready i got this nice..peace