RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Instrumental releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-03, 12:37 PM   #1
ArtWritaz

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Genious at work.. Peep my beats..

IP: 4308 61BC

http://www.soundclick.com/artwritaz

^Artchikins like YOU KNOW... Peep the latest "Grave Rock".. "Sweat Glands".. "Bridge of War".. and whatever else u want to.. piece 1, leave links
Old 10-30-03, 01:00 PM   #2
xkwest

IP: F7BE 971A

Grave Rock... lovely beat... u just put a little too much reverb on the the melody... shit sounds just a little distant... unless thats what you wanted .... this beat is nice...
Bridge of War...intro is pretty long... plenty of room for the emcee to do talking and stuff...... cool beat...
Sweat Glands..... nevermind... i notice that lots of verb is your style.... you got some nice sounds... iam feelin' high pitched accordian thing... that jumps every few bars... and plays out in the hook.
Old 10-30-03, 03:27 PM   #3
ArtWritaz

IP: 4308 61BC

word... i try to get new sounds to the public.. good looks bruh, piece 1
Old 10-30-03, 04:36 PM   #4
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: D60A 453D

word... if you like sweat glands, peep my audios.. i use that beat an' a few others of his...
Old 10-30-03, 07:39 PM   #5
Surrealist

IP: B27A 8130

grave rock is hot --- nice arrangement and melody - i like the switchups , it doesnt get boring -- the only thing i suggest on this cut is get a harder hittin kick -- i like what ya did wit the reverb but the kicks dont hit hard enough and that shit would sound mad wicked wit bigger thump n all that reverb

bridge of war -- again this shit is hot as fuck and i like all the sounds ya use except the kick -

sweat glands --- shits hot -- good bass line but it needs turned up a lil -- again i aint feelin the kick though --- all ya shits nice but i guess we just got different opinions about kicks ---

stay up n keep doin ya thang --- one
Old 10-31-03, 09:30 AM   #6
Phate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9E18 D314

Grave Rock - nice. all the elements were fairly simple, but orchestrating them together smoothly like this is a complex thing.
Bridge of War - this aight. i felt the strings could have been richer, i betting this is a sample you worked with. but the string orchestration is fairily simple so if u had sum other nice string note u could prolly mimic the melody wit them to make it richer.
Sweat Glands - ye...the bass is coo. i might write sum variations of it just to give it sum variaty. the sub melody was coo as well.

nice beats man. honestly, they remind me of sum of my own beats cus i write a lot of melodies using similar sounds. keep up.
<B><font size=4 face="still time"><A href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/21stavenueproductions.htm">21st Ave Productions</A></font></b><font size=5> / </font><b><FONT face=gunplay size=4><a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/knockoutzcru.htm">KnocKOuTz</a></FONT></SIZE></B>

<FONT face="bankgothic md bt" size=4> Exclusive Beats for Qualified MC's</FONT></SIZE>
Send a message via AIM to Phate   Reply With Quote