RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-03, 04:50 PM   #16
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F005 00C3

uppin....
Old 11-24-03, 10:17 PM   #17
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Im sorta new to the ideas of evolution and such(Freshman!), but there are some ideas that I have seen before. Reading this a first time, was confusing as can be, I almost didn't find a message. After the elaborations that you made, I found alot of subtle metaphors and things I didn't notice which changed this piece into a refreshing scientific topic. It was a wonderful read, and it has so much more knowledge which I really want to find out, only time will give me that, but this piece is definately memorable.
Old 12-03-03, 11:30 PM   #18
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: F005 00C3

Thanks for the feeback skidz. Theres alot to be learned in this new field of astrobiology. Evolution in theory does have foundation, but I see too many anomolies as it relates to mankind. Basically I was trying to get the reader to ask himself, "Where do I stand on this topic" Do you allow yourself to be mislead by the psuedoscience as it is regergitated to us in public schools. Or do you want to investigate the matter on your own findings and interpitation of scientific data. So many break throughs in science, yet in our schoolst hey are still teaching the same old theories. Get at me if you want to know more on the subject, I can steer you in the right direction.

Again thanks to all that took the time not only read, butto leave a reply. I know science can be intimidating, but in actuallity it's very logical and straight forward, anyone can get a grasp on some of the most complex studies. Now the physics behind it is another animal, that takes years of intense study. Not my favorite part, but non the less I have put my time in...
Old 12-04-03, 08:50 AM   #19
B-RiGhToUs

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 554A 44F1

yeah i really liked this piece bounce, it was great........at first i wasnt sure where you were goin with this in the begining but it came back and made perfect sense in the end(just how i read things sometimes distracts me), the metaphors, the flow and the overall rythim were good, i tdid get a little wordy but then agian that kinda added to it towards the end. the symbolics were great!!
-peace
Old 12-18-03, 02:20 AM   #20
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: B22B 3607

Thank you for the feedback much appreciated..
~Bounce~
Old 12-18-03, 02:44 AM   #21
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP: B22B 3607

Debris rain life through fire transporting a cosmic desire

Meteorites carrying organic precursors for biotic life in the form of left handed amino acids falling on earth in a firey display

A harsh atmospheric entry survived by living entities
Thermophiles thrive where absolutions remain alive

I'm countering any argements agaist biotic material surving an impact and entery into our atmosphere, by presenting/introducing the concept of thermaphiles. Heat loving orginisim which thrive in the most extreme enviornment and conditions.

Deep in oceanic vents submerged in volcanic acidic stench

Once again I am in reference to a thermaphiles enviorment as found here on earth deep in the oceans volcanic vents. Once never to be imagined, are know documented fact. Forever changing traditional appraches towards creation.

Exciting my thirst for Creations’ secret with science fulfilling the Quench!!!

This is pretty much self explainitory. I'm using science which was an opponent of creation, to shead new light on the old questions. In todays perspective evolution as related to darwins theology is erroding with the introduction of scientific data collected over the last few years. If there is a slight chance todays science can disprove yesterday's, then we owe it to ourselves to revisit those questions and apply new metrics to them...

Don't be afraid to ask, I'll do my best to answer...

~Bounce~

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 12-19-03 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-22-03, 10:02 AM   #22
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 1B3B C284

this was a very well writtin poem, it had very good vocab you described things with lots of detail but i felt you could have made it longer, because I felt it wasn't finished, it was very good I jst feel you showed good understanding of this and0could have kept going maybe 2 more stanzas, but all in all great peice.

If you have time, can you check my 'The Weathers Art' thanks
Old 12-22-03, 02:14 PM   #23
Jes
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: DED4 6855

Definately one of the best pieces i've seen on this site...

i'll admit iI read through peoples post's and your explainations, but my comment has nothing to do with that.

this piece leaves you open to question certain theories. to me, you presented evidence contrary to what has been instilled about evolution. i commend that you can relate the two genres or art and science with grace. keep it up.. your definately opening my eyes to astrobiology.