RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
BrOTheRP.A.R.A. 5 100.00%
lilrenegade89 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-04, 07:51 PM   #1
lilrenegade89
Light Weight

BrOTheRP.A.R.A. vs lilrenegade89

IP: 7D17 0015

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-01-04 at 07:51 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.
Send a message via AIM to lilrenegade89  
Old 07-29-04, 07:54 PM   #2
lilrenegade89
Light Weight

ok u spit frist

ok drop your verse
Old 07-29-04, 07:58 PM   #3
System

lilrenegade89 has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-29-04 07:58 PM.

Old 07-29-04, 09:48 PM   #4
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

IP: 5043 32F4

(I'm gonna tell you a story about). A slave he took a blaze of coke and woke up in the morning and nearly choked. He grew up on the farm he lived in a barn he only ate only corn, He was born 1977 he thought he was in heaven. By the time he hit 11 he was starting to buy pot had lots for alla us. He thought he was a balla. by the time he hit 20 he had silver chains, no brains still in the drain was'nt smart smoked to many darts. By the time he was 43 He begin to feel old and felt real cold cuz he sold to much pot, One night he thought he was gonna get caught. He braught to much pot to a party the cops came his freinds blamed it all on him now thats a sin, It's bin about 10 years since I've seen him on earth. SO what!
Send a message via AIM to BrOTheRP.A.R.A. Send a message via MSN to BrOTheRP.A.R.A.  
Old 07-29-04, 09:49 PM   #5
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

k thats mine you go now im waiting for votes to... peace
Send a message via AIM to BrOTheRP.A.R.A. Send a message via MSN to BrOTheRP.A.R.A.  
Old 07-29-04, 09:50 PM   #6
System

BrOTheRP.A.R.A. has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-29-04 09:50 PM.

Old 07-29-04, 09:56 PM   #7
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

(I'm gonna tell you a story about). A slave he took a blaze of coke and woke up in the morning and nearly choked. He grew up on the farm he lived in a barn he only ate only corn, He was born 1977 he thought he was in heaven. By the time he hit 11 he was starting to buy pot had lots for alla us. He thought he was a balla. by the time he hit 20 he had silver chains, no brains still in the drain was'nt smart smoked to many darts. By the time he was 43 He begin to feel old and felt real cold cuz he sold to much pot, One night he thought he was gonna get caught. He braught to much pot to a party the cops came his freinds blamed it all on him now thats a sin, It's bin about 10 years since I've seen him on earth. SO what!
Old 07-30-04, 12:29 AM   #8
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

votes its been a day any one just vote for me its a no show
Old 07-30-04, 11:28 PM   #9
lilrenegade89
Light Weight

watch your back grab your gun, battalion for life we hot like the sun so get ready to run/ im ready to shoot,u betta be ready to hand over your loot, b4 i give u the boot,over the edge , you just got served over a leade, so i take the lead in this battle u b cryin shaken your baby rattle
Send a message via AIM to lilrenegade89  
Old 07-30-04, 11:38 PM   #10
KroNuz

IP: 59B3 099F

Voted For: BrOTheRP.A.R.A.

Ok.. Didnt really understand this battle cuz the new voteing system wouldnt let me see if this was a topical or what... but anyway.. if its a topical.. my vote go's to brother para... flow was good.. storyline was short but direct... and was detailed but not to detailed.... and i didnt understand lil renegades shit... verse was basic with basic flow and vocab.... and didnt flow as brothers.... and if this was a battle.. niether threw decent punches so either way it goes to brother para...

Final Vote--- Brother Para

Return Favor With Honest Vote:
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=138077
Old 07-30-04, 11:43 PM   #11
DV8
<<NaMe ReTiReD>>

This was feedback posted for BrOTheRP.A.R.A.

IP: 9088 AED1

this was'nt a battle....you both shoulda agreed on a topical match cause there was nothin in either of your verses that suggested a battle............no vote

Old 07-31-04, 07:28 PM   #12
BrOTheRP.A.R.A.
~Mr. Punch-Lines~

thanks for the vote even no that was my shityest verse that ive made lol all the people i face for real good i dont under stand how im not good i rhyme and i got flow if you only would here me in real life soon i will record thanks ko naz
Old 08-01-04, 02:42 AM   #13
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

that nigga gernade has got to be joking thats horrible no vocab no punches no disses oh my GOD that was weak!!!brother you got better vocab wordplay but you gernade beats you in struture and flow fix your bars up that shit looks fucked up.brother better disses and punches but still super weak elevate .

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?

Old 08-19-04, 06:32 AM   #14
.:Blaid`e'ums:.
New to RB

para man you gave it to him with flow but nno punches thas why im mad but the other guy was weak as hell he gers 1/10 para gets 4/10
Old 08-19-04, 02:30 PM   #15
101-Chronic-101
Banned: Cheating

man you took him so hard im surpized yer gonan get this a 5-0
Send a message via MSN to 101-Chronic-101