RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-06, 12:30 PM   #1
L.E
L.E

Some Crazy Hitchhiking Story I Found On Another Site

IP: 2EF1 1720

Okay, so apparantly this guy is from Vancouver or some shit. Read it, it's actually pretty fucked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Submitted: 08/13/06 Submitted By: Dalarius
This is a true story, that happened to me about 2 years ago give or take. Im not here for attention or anything, i dont want ohhh poor baby or anything like that, i just thought it could impart a lesson or two. Anywhoo i think its a good story lol enjoy

The day my innocence died

It was a day, that started out like many others that year. I got up, got ready for school and left my house. I walked the two blocks to the intersection of Chilliwack Central and Broadyway under an overcast sky. Stood across from highroad academy with my thumb out, waiting for a ride to Agassiz. I was shortly picked up by a skinny gangly man in a small red pick up truck. He seemed friendly enough, although he kept trying to get me to skip school to help him move pot plants, for 100 bucks. He also started smoking crack shortly after i got in. We chatted pleasantly enough as he drove towards agassiz, although he tried to offer me a hoot of crack. Everything seemed to be going well until he flew past the exit into agassiz, which i promptly pointed out to him. "your not going to school today" he answered, emphasizing his point with the gun, that was now in his hand. I can honestly say, this was the first time in my life that i actually wanted to go to school. It was also the first time i'd had a gun aimed at me. In less that a second i was more than frightened, i was terrified. I immidiatly began begging for my life. I tried everything i could think of, That i had a test, that i'd be expelled for skipping, even that i had a date at lunch. All false and all to no avail. I continued on like this for 15-20 minutues or so, until i realised it wasnt helping. With that realisation came another, that this could be the last day of my life. In that moment something inside me died, it felt like a candle being snuffed out in my chest. This is a moment ill remember the rest of my life. In that one instant i changed, all at once i grew up, like a butterfly leaving a cacoon. All at once i went from being terrified to death, to total and utter lack of emotion. I immiatly began to study my abductor for a weakness of some sort. I saw it shortly, as he drove up a windy mountain road, towards hope, with his knees. He left the gun sittin in his lap. I think he may have noticed a change of some sort, for he reached under his seat and passed me a strip of towel "tie up your hands with this" he told me. I can say in all honesty that i did my best to tie the towel around my wrists, but its very difficult to tie the hands your using. So with this in my favor i waited for us to come off the mountain onto a straight road. I waited a few moments, after we were on the long straight stretch, for him to become involved with his crack pipe. As quick as i could i lunged for the gun with both hands. Maybe its an effect of crack, but the guy was very fast. I barely even had two fingers on it before he had it in both hands, having dropped his pipe and lighter, the gun was again aimed at my face. "YOU CRAZY FUCK!!! I ALMOST SHOT YOU IN THE LEG!!!" he screamed at me. He tucked the gun down the side of his seat between the door, then leaned over and tied my hands properly. "Fuck! Nobodys ever tried to grab the gun before, your fuckin brave, i almost shot you in the leg!" We drove awhile in silence, as he went through hope and hooked back onto highway one towards vancouver. As we went down the highway i began to ask him questions, where are we going, what are you gonna do to me, and such. He said we where going to whiterock, and got off the highway at an exit to take backroads the whole way. He still claimed to just want me to help him and his partner move some pot plants. After a awhile it came up that his partner was working for HA.
"Oh cool, my Dads friends with so many hells angels" i said to him then began recanting storys of angels acres, and the time my dads guitar was stolen for a day. Shortly he was telling me about his stays in prison, showing me some of the tattoos on his arms from inside. He also told me he had just payed a judge a couple of hundred thousand to get off on some crime or another. Wherever i could i made it seem like their would be bad news if i went missing. Eventually we were talking about government conspiracies, and his theory that the pyramids where built by aliens. About his being extremily homophobic. We conversed the whole way to white rock. When we got into his neighborhood he directed my to duck my head down between my knees so the neighbors wouldnt see me, and so that i couldnt see where i was. He pulled into the driveway, and then the garage of, from what i could see, was a middle class whiterock house. We then went inside, where he discovered the power was out. He offered me a drink, which i declined, then began showing me pictures of his parents (who's house we were in) and some of the model cars he'd built. He then phoned his partner at the grow house, but didnt get an answer so he told me he was going to leave me there while he went down to the house. So he took me upstairs and tied me to a bed, one limb to each post, then promptly went downstairs and left. As soon as he was gone i tested the strips of towel i was tied to the bed with, but unfortunatly they all seemed fairly sturdy. After half an hour or so he returned and came upstairs and told me.
"I dont think we're going to move the plants today."
"Take me home then" I said stearnly. I cant remember his exact words here but he told me that he was going to touch my feet, and then he took my right sock off. He stroaked and tickled my foot for a few moments, before taking off my other sock. Then he stood up and looked at me.
"i dont know if you can tell but i kinda swing both ways". Then he offered me a grand for some unsaid deed. I declined his offer as politely as i could. Great i thought, as he went to the closet in the room and grabbed a ripped up towel, he ripped another strip off it. Then he came around beside me, between the bed and the wall. He started to extend the towel strip towards my face "im going to put this in your mouth, sometimes people dont like this"
"YOUR NOT PUTTING ANYTHING IN MY FUCKIN MOUTH!!!!" I yelled at him as i ripped the towel on my right hand and smashed him up against the wall. "TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME ASSHOLE" Then i let him go and he ran across the room, then sidled across the room to my otherside. He asked to tie up my right hand again, which i let him do figuring i could just rip it again anyways. "Take me home" i repeated sternly.
"Let me think about it" he said quickly and ran downstairs, where i assume he smoked some more crack. Then he came back up and looked at me silently from the doorway.
"Take me home, just take me home" I said as strongly as i could. Then he rushed back downstairs, i began to wonder if he was just going to shoot me. After another twenty minutes or so he came back upstairs. "Take me home"
"Ok, ill take you back he said. Then he quickly untied me and went to stand in the doorway.
"Thank you" i said as i put my socks back on. Then we went downstairs, where the power was still out. As i put my shoes on he ran down to the basement for something. He came back up with the gun, then we went into the garage and got into the truck.
"your going to have to hide again" he said, so i did then he parked the truck in the driveway and ran in to shut the garage door. Leaving the gun on the middle of the seat right beside me. For some reason i decided not to grab it. When he got back in the truck he said "Good you didnt touch the gun, that was a test" then he laughed and we left the area. Instead of tasking back roads, this time he went directly onto the highway. I was kind of curious if he was going to take me somewhere and shoot me. He continued on towards chilliwack however, stopping only at mt leman exit for gas. Then back onto the highway, all the way to prest road, where he pulled to a stop at the middle of the overpass and told me to get out. "I hope you learned a lesson" He said then smiled before he drove quickly away into the backroads.

I can say that this is an experience i would never trade for anything, my innocence that died, that child inside me, i can do without. When it comes right down to it, i thank that crazy crack head. And even though i didnt go to school that day, and my parents didnt believe me. I learned two lessons, dont hitchike, and fear will kill you.
Old 08-14-06, 12:37 PM   #2
Euthanize.
Middle Weight

IP: 5436 00A0

you're stupid thinking im'a read all that pointless bullshit about a retarted hitchhiker.

I mean seriously, who the fuck hitchhikes?

hey but this is RV.

*waits for thread to get 3 pages long*

Old 08-14-06, 12:40 PM   #3
Kriptic
Middle Weight

IP: 2F55 6DD1

^^ i agreee.. i just skipped down to who ever posted below..to see what he thoughbt of it. lol but i guess no one wants to read that long ass shit...

sum it up for us man in a nice paraghraph or someshit...im lazy....

SKM

NOK

New SoundClick- Check it out

Old 08-14-06, 12:48 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

I read it... It was very anticlimactic.

I thought at least he would have been raped or something. Hes like "oh it was a terrifying experience, my innocence died that day" and shit, when he just got stolen and returned later on.
Old 08-14-06, 01:32 PM   #5
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07DA 3584

thass why you never talk to strangers

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-06, 02:31 PM   #6
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

wtf, I'm from Vancouver. And i never heard of any of the shit this guy is speaking of.

beacause first of all Vancouver is a city, no one hitchikes a city.