RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-07, 01:57 AM   #1
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
Sports Agents

IP: F6F5 68F6

Anyone have any experience with any sports agents....

I got called by one tonight regarding my hockey situation and where I'm headed in the next couple years. I might be heading to sweden to play in the elite league, which is considered nhl quality hockey, but I need an agent to get there.

I've been contacted personally by various teams, I got home today to 4 letteres of interest and 2 phone messages with the same shit....

Anyone have any experience with an agent though... what sorta cut they take, how they work, what the general contract holds... etc...

lemme know cuz I need some info fast
Old 03-09-07, 02:52 AM   #2
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 418E FD92

my best friend from high school and I both had the same agent when we were playing hockey.. I jus got introduced to him through my friend... But he handled everything pretty good - didn't even charge me unless I got signing bonuses, etc. But I never went on to play anywhere, so I never paid anything. My boys been playing in Europe for 6 years and he lives over there fulltime now. Where you from? word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-07, 11:26 AM   #3
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: F6F5 68F6

Oakville man, like 15 mins away from toronto.... Ive been playin since I was 3 man... its been my life... got me into a private highschool on full scholarship, got me into a university (my Jr team is paying for my tuition a little bit)... and now im looking to go somewhere better... I played for the Barrie Colts of the OHL for a couple games, but I didnt want to ruin my NCAA eligibility so I had to pay everytime I played.... of course I got that money back eventually, but just to be on the safe side I did that.

Man im kinda pumped thoug... i left my school a day early to go home cuz I wasnt feelin it there... and I come home to 4 letters of interest all asking me to go to their training and prospects camps, and then 2 phone calls stating the same thing.... and then I get the agency calling me... the agency is www.smwwagency.com I believe... Sports Management WorldWide. couldn't get much better if you ask me.