RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-06, 09:19 AM   #1
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Flexing The Skills(UK Runnings Mixtape Exclusive)

IP: 33FF 462B

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224233
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224202

http://www.myspace.com/mrleady

ye ye, tricksta been asking for tiiiiiiime for an exclusive for the UK Runnings mixtape, finally got it done.

for info on UK Runnings check www.ukrunnings.com (even though the site needs baaaaaaaaaaaaaare updating, including my damned profile lol)

also check out www.wolftownrecordings.com(or.co.uk i can never remember).. anyways, enjoy.
Old 03-15-06, 12:58 PM   #2
J.D
One Mic

Audio Record: 2-3
IP: BB77 E4BA

yooooo this is sick man!!!!!! the beat's nice as fuck, ya flows defo' on point, you stay on the beat perfectly & consistantly, ya lyrics are tiiiite (haha at the 1st bar! "mars bar packaging"!), multis are killin it...yerr nuthin much more to say...truly dope lol..best ive heard from you, imo
Old 03-15-06, 07:34 PM   #3
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 3842 F0D2

Typing as I listen...ok u shouldn't have come in wit hook immediately, let 10 secs roll off then bring hook in, an on top of that...whatever u was saying over opening hook was blurring out the hook...so I couldn't make out anything til the first verse came in...ok verse 1...its opens wit good flow but the energy isn't there....u got a kinda lackluster delivery on this....hook had good energy then verse comes in an its a drastic dropoff...I had to focus to listen to first verse cuz the lack of energy made it boring...second verse same flow as first, decent but once again lack of energy....lyrically ya punchlines was bleh....u didn't say anything that had any "OHHH!!!" factor an the concepts was played to hell..petroluim, prison breaks, an u cant be serious wit the "see so many stars you think in u space & rappers below me like ya leave u in basement, not on my level thats why ya waiting on the elevator?" dawg, I never heard u do like a lyrical showcase type track so lyrically I was expecting ill wordplay, creative flips...if anything..I thought ya metas would be overly tedious but they was painfully simple...similies all the way...I was looking for more, especially being ya mixtape exclusive...all in all it wasn't horrid, it was decent...u got the technicals of making a good song down but missed all the intangables. Emotion killed you, if you had a more engaging delivery I woulda overlooked the other flaws somewhat because the overall vibe woulda been tight...cuz ya flow was koo, held a good rhythm, but it was jus that delivery...the lack of energy in the verses an even somewhat in the hook(which was brought up mostly jus from the dubbing) really takes away anyway replay value this song coulda had...cuz allthough ya punches was simple an very played...the average joe would be impressed if they were accompanied by a good delivery. It sounds like u recorded this in 1 or 2 takes..like ya vocals aint warm up an u aint really get in that zone that produces a great take...so overall not bad...but if u releasing this to the public, u need to step it up!....no hate at all son, jus good, honest feedback...keep coming back wit more tracks son........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-06, 09:26 PM   #4
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: A66D DC1D

honestly not that hott ya other jabbathacut shit was decent but this wasn t that great ya hook was trash ya voice is peircing overall for all ya shit talk this was below average!!!

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 03-16-06, 04:10 AM   #5
leady
Addicted

IP: 65F9 A55B

yeh im not happy with this track at all myself, i think i rushed it too much, didnt practice it enough as u said, i only did it in a few takes n lyrically this is much simpler than my norm, thanks for the feed, especially triple_n thats real feed, appreciated
Old 03-17-06, 11:14 PM   #6
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 83CB A6EF

the beginnin sounds too crowded
but umm
this shit is aiigh
its not garbage
but its not dope, or good or decent
its like a 4 out of 10
and its not just ya accent, your punchlines are weak as hell
"Im breakin bars like a prison break"
shit is wack

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-06, 06:15 AM   #7
J.D
One Mic

Audio Record: 2-3
IP: BB77 E4BA

woah, i seem to be the only person to thought this wasnt too bad loool....actually after listening to it again, leady, i think "listen to ya speakers" is ya best track..........
Old 03-18-06, 09:07 AM   #8
leady
Addicted

IP: A110 D25C

nah its leady is better than listen to ya speakers imo, listen to ya speakers flow was abit crowded at times n delivery lacked variation... im dissapointed by this track to tell the truth, just rushed it too much, dont like nothing about it what so ever i wudnt even give it 4/10 if im honest lol