RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
$ik 0 0%
40CaliberHitz 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-04, 11:33 PM   #1
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

40CAL. VS $IK (Vote Please)

IP: 3240 794D

Well 10-12 lines
No Crew Votes
No Hate Votes
No D/R's
Explain All Votes

$ik spitten first....

Old 06-05-04, 11:35 PM   #2
Sik Wit It

IP: 2F05 D129

............................ChEcKz................ ..................

Old 06-05-04, 11:38 PM   #3
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

IP: 5043 32F4

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow ex-crew member .VS. Crew Leader
wonder how this is gonna go....

Old 06-05-04, 11:57 PM   #4
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

IP: 3240 794D

Lmao..We C I'm Not Losing Point Blank! "Check In"..

Old 06-06-04, 12:50 AM   #5
Sik Wit It

IP: 2F05 D129

Aight...hea's mine...

U couldent beat me wit 12 lines so u deside to try an kill me but i dodge em like-May-trix//(Matrix)
Fuck dat im gon leave ur soul whyter den da rabbit i shot him cuz i rightly-hate-trix//

U posted up a site to prove u aint as dumb as-u-look but every1 laughes wen i spit cuz u start-to-book//
Dawg i could play da roll of a trash picker cuz im right there to pull apart-ya-hook//

Im gon snatch dis battle wit lines dat will leave dis kid bent-outa-place//
Leave u like da McDonalds Frie Sign ur gon feel bad cuz mah rhymes got u bent-outa-shape/

Wen u look at da phone connecter an the portable phone is missin u claim ur off-the-hook//
Every1 could tell u was gay like elton john right fromda start right off-ya-look//

Da only way u turnen lyrical pages is if u had a Eminem Calender posted to-da-wall//
But he still dutn like u got da finger up on every pic from springe,summer, to-da-winter to-da-fall//

I treat u liek da speed limit of sex....u go 69 miles an hour an den u turn-a-roun//
Once i spat beforeu learned-da-soun tryed to come-a-roun u enden on ya back on-da-ground//

some shit

Old 06-06-04, 01:32 AM   #6
40CaliberHitz
Flyweight

*Hold His Head Down & Pray*

IP: 4289 77F4

Never Test That Hand That Feeds Ya

Its the High Power "Individual"... "Intellectual Flexible" to connect with any Doctrine "Ritual"
"Visual's" break "Optic Principles" makin "Topic's Invincible" to the "Reciprocal" speakin the "Unthinkable" that I would hold a Gun & Not "Think to Pull!"

"Vernacular Spectacular" wit the Integrity of an "Acura" when Im "Smackin ya" for tryin to "Act ur ya"
"Lyrical Desciple" who Eiffels & tries to Rival my "Metaphysical Title"

The-Simplicity Of ya "Stupidity" is "New to Me" as i get Rated 'R' like "Nudity"
Assume "You to Be" a Bitch name "Lumidee" when you Sing "Uh Oh" after Im "Thru with Thee"

Stick u for the "Shit you Carry" & "Rip you Fairies" wit ya name in the "Obituaries!" Admit you Very pleased wit my Bust like "Cum Guzzler's"...You Bustin wit "Gun Muzzlers" cuz' No One would
"Hear ya Shots" if u "Dared to Drop" whiles I turn u to an N'Sync Fan the way you "Hear my Pop"

Try "Compete Weapons" wit that "Weak Lesson" you named "Street Session" but couldnt "Spit it" for a "Minute" if you took a meal after the 1st to "Eat Seconds"

Consider it a "Call Out"...Im going "All Out" with my "Balls Out" in "Ya'll Mouth" till ya "Fall Out"
from "Intoxication"...Call me a *Bad Doctor* cuz I "Lost my Patience"
RapBattles U Just Witness Death

Explaining:
Lyrical Desciple: Meaning He Was In Our Crew But Not Anymore...

Old 06-06-04, 01:52 AM   #7
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

dam these verses was hott....$ik i expected a little more from you the shyt you drop in my crew auditions is hottter than this...you stretched your bars and forced them..your multies and wordplay was good tho but punches lacked creativity...you had some decent punches but nothing that really caught the eye...overall you had a good versee i think you could'a came hotter but still nice shyt

overall: 6/10

40cal...wooo ya verse was just fire the multies were sick as hell and i aint never seen nothing like that every other word ya shyt rhymed...lots of intensity in your piece but hardly any punches...but the punches you did throw was good...your structure was off but so was $ik's..flow was consistent tho

overall:6.5/10

vote: 40cal

~!1!~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 06-06-04, 02:01 AM   #8
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP: 4289 77F4

yo 40cal took this cuz his wordplay was better. he had hella multiples and his flow was smooth.

return the favor dude

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128390

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 06-07-04, 10:01 AM   #9
kEtCh~22
Light Weight

IP: 4F30 825C

Stick u for the "Shit you Carry" & "Rip you Fairies" wit ya name in the "Obituaries!" Admit you Very pleased wit my Bust like "Cum Guzzler's"...You Bustin wit "Gun Muzzlers" cuz' No One would
"Hear ya Shots" if u "Dared to Drop" whiles I turn u to an N'Sync Fan the way you "Hear my Pop"

fav line...damn hot

posted up a site to prove u aint as dumb as-u-look but every1 laughes wen i spit cuz u start-to-book//
Dawg i could play da roll of a trash picker cuz im right there to pull apart-ya-hook//

fav line..cool

overall 40 ripped this battle...

<marquee>
LyRiCaL cHaMpIoNsHiP BaTtLe rEcOrD ~ 2-0
</marquee>

<marquee><>AuThEnTiK<^>InTtElIgEnCe</marquee>

Old 06-09-04, 11:22 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DF7B C8F7

Quite easy this 1 40 cal got this $ik had real small writn i cant handle that. I feel you have to write clearly so we can see the words. When my eyes adjusted you did post a good verse wit some nice rhyming the struc was a lil stretched at times also had some nice punches too and wordplay was ok.

40cal got you in the opener though wit that mad rhyming scheme hard hittin metas props to you on that. Struc again a lil stretched but was more clearer as the font was larger. Punches were good and wordplay was decent too all in all pretty comfortable victory.

V/40cal

RTF on ma sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 06-09-04, 11:29 AM   #11
Big Kountry
RV AUDIOS BEST

IP: 7402 EED9

basic battle nothing to extravigent word 40 had the better verse period it was jsut a slater match and he slatured him ok this unches were beter everything just better word,

v/ 40

RTF the links are in the sig

You Could Be the Next To Get Merked

Wanna Be A Statistic?
Send a message via AIM to Big Kountry