RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-02, 01:57 AM   #1
adapt

Adapt VS XTrAvAgAnT

IP: 4577 CD9A

10 bars
first to 7
quote 2 to count.

Old 08-05-02, 01:06 AM   #2
adapt

IP: 5153 3B92

last rule.. the participants are NOT allowed to
link other people/ask people to vote/etc. or
it's an automatic dq. just let the public vote.

xtravagant, you gotta be kidding man. like government housing.. you've GOT NO FANS.
and when you battle me and n.n., your pension plan is running out.. like 7-11 ROBBERIES.
your stompin me? please. you can't stand my punches.. like LOU GEHRIG's DISEASE.
left ya knees broke.. call me the popes assassin.. the way your gettin' a SHATTERED DOME!
xtravagant a swimming stroke?.. the way your left ON YOUR BACK! in fact your wack.
we both know the only time you ever laced a track.. is TYING your SHOES at 100 meters!
holy jesus! dont fuss.. i wont stress my cussing.. but i'll slice ya steez with the S WORD!!
wonka candy? you NERD. word.. i gain ground like GUITAR AMPS pointed at ANTS.
thinkin' you got skills? you need a brain 'transplant'.. like MULTI SEXED ROSE BUSHES.
10th bar check this.. drooling while driving drunk is the only time you'll WRECK SPITS!!

pz

Old 08-05-02, 01:09 AM   #3
Cave Canem

IP: 4577 CD9A

I'll drop a quick 7.....

Caught bitin' lyrics, dapt's known for fearin' loss....A queer and soft, keep "mouthin' off" cause I'm injurin' jaws/
Checked "won" of ya best and what I read sucked, weeell....ya pretty much "dead fucked" like necrophiliacs, hope ya can adapt to the "Big L"/
Peeps among and beyond vet status on RB? You ain't one....tryna swim with the "big fish" and get ya shit eaten like "plankton"/
Betta form a Trojan Horse with a horde of soldiers for your discord....cause my metaphors with split your endeavor with the force of thousands of crystal-tipped swords/
Offend this fool with the intent to diminish the pride within you....and finish with an endin' that even Halloween couldn't continue/
And even ya relatives can join the onslaught like a thought from the mind of Nero....dapt's wack and if ya subtract his dickriders his wins'll be like "old fashioned" telephones and "wind up to zero"/
Dapt's known spitten keyed shit which even though it took him days to write....stealin' lines/concepts and rewordin' it a bit, tryna look for safe ways to bite/