RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-04, 07:52 PM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Village Pimp/Zig Zag Collaboration

IP: 12C2 DB5B

(Village Pimp)
I’ll Lyrically juke you like I was Dante Hall, Turn around & Nuke you, fuck makin’ you fall/
Too Bad I wanna know ya thoughts, Remove ya brains, all over the walls & things, this is shit ya can’t change/
While I rip off ya dick and shove it in ya ass, Rolla ya ankle and smoke it, Grab ya by the throat and choke it/
I Come Fully equipped leavin’ people like you in full-body braces, Sometimes I send ‘em home in coffins & cases/
I’m the king of words, commas, and spaces, I jump crews and gangstas of all races/
You’ll get merked so bad they’ll revoke ya drivers license, Fuck that, Leave ya blind like the 3 mices/
My rhymes are heart-less like they arose from the ashes, Fuck Mano v. Mano these are full crew clashes/
Theres no doubt that my rhymin’ abilities were genetically pre-made, and this shit will blow ya mind like a grenade/
Learn the ropes before I choke ya with them, And check who ya wack ass rap is dissin’/
Cuz If It’s me It’s guaranteed to be missin’, Like Zig Zag said, ya’ll ain’t gotta always be trippin’/
I’m a sick motha fuck I be slittin’ throats, Cuz I hate wanna be MCs that go around and gloat/
Fuck all ya'll motha fuckas ya shit ain’t realla, than me on a day where I rap wack like Nelly/
Ya’ll bitches get killed throught my fuckin’ celly, I spit shit so hard, they hear it in anotha county/
If you think your hard come and try & stop me, Come closer bitch, with my gat I feelin’ poppy/
I’ll put three in your forehead and two in the chest, I spit bullets faster than guns and true I’m the best/
(Zig Zag)
I drop my bombs while doin’ rookie MCs moms, I merk bitches like they mini sadams/
This shit is like modern Vietnam, I rap cool & collective, just like I was calm/
Plus I from PSA where we smoke dro from the bong, I terrorize ya record just like I was King Kong/
I roll with T-Wes and Tech N9ne, While your getting estatic over winnin’ nickels and dimes/
When I hit, It’ hard, your hits come my way, make you look like a tard and sometimes even gay/
Your family tree is twisted and this is the reason, they been known for 2 centuries of constant imbreedin’/
Your dads a pimp and you’re his ho, and you just found out that ya moms a man, yo/
I know who you think you is & I know it’s a lie, You shouldn’t try to rap you should be singin’ bye bye bye/
Zig Zag don’t kill me man, I didn’t know you was gonna merk me an my man/
I roll your intestines up to light ‘em, let em come alive duck venom shots and fight him/
Let The entire crew out to bite him, Let my CD-R drive try and re-write him/
But Can’t teach an old dog new tricks, That’s why you try to suck and screw dicks/
Bitches you ain’t good enough to spit true spits, Bitches you ain’t hood enough to split two clits/
At least not at the same time, verse It’s too gay, Ya “Beast” shot at the same crime, worse It’s today/
Your “Beast” is a dick suckin’ dude with fashion sense, My beast is a big shockin’ two with no dashin’ sense/
I stand up to anyone who try to test me, whereas you bend over to anyone who try molest thee/

Aight... we just took the verses from our battles and picked out some lines and added some new shit in there. Just wantin' some input

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote