RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-07, 05:30 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Fuck faith.......

IP: A7D7 F78A

A friend recently went to a gathering of a christian church simply to check it out and their main point was keeping everyones views similar to that of the christian masses...

Dont they realise their tying themselves down into conforming and submitting to hyped information that isnt nessecarily true?

If you were blind and someone told you the sky was green... Would you dilude yourself so much buying into this information that you would actually fight for its validity?

We ALL are blind... And faith is simply a concept attempting to say, since we cant know definitly..........Read this thing they wrote thousands of years ago in man kinds naievity and believe it without any opposition...

Humans are so fucking immature sometimes I swear...

Dont you agree? If your staunchly religious and have complete and unflinching faith in what your church and ancient set of scriptures tell you....

Just fucking shoot yourself please.... You are a worthless diluded human being lacking a good rational.

For a laugh..........I would love to hear some cats especially islamic or christian explain to me their own opinions on 'faith'........ Should be hilarious.....
Old 01-13-07, 04:50 AM   #2
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D22F CD29

thats excactly what i believe in... which is shit that makes sense to me.
shit that doesn't make sense to me is that when i asked a christian how can people that never heard of the christian god go to a christian hell for not believing.. he said that everyone one way or another learns of god.. that doesn't make sense to me. and im not gonna believe in anything fully when it has blatant flaws in its logic.
and also how there are so many different religions with its millions of followers for each of 'em can say only the millions that follow my religion can go to "heaven" or are right, and the other millions upon millions that dont believe in the same heaven or same god are damned in to "my" religions worse sentance...

...and also whats the goal of all religions? to get others to follow the religion right.. well that retarded and basically communism... there was a time in rome where people were killed for not believin in christianity. then it was found that its not right to do that and didn't work... why didn't it work... because its "right' to let people come up with their own reasoning and logic, beacuase no one is gonna have peace if they're forced so believe in somethin they dont want to... so to me peace is letting everyone come up with their own reason and logic... that was also the reason people first came to america.. so people could practice religion the way they wanted to... so why do mofuckas still wanna try influincing their religion on others? and go agianst all that?
i think church should be debate of reason.. that would actually bring us closer to a real religion... but religion doesn't want people to be in the know, they want people to believe a certain thing and act a certian way so they are more manigable for the government... the whole idea that heaven is only possible after u die fucks wit me. shits lame, why can't we work towards to havin heaven on earth reather than beating a dead horse by tryin to convert people to "your" religion. cuz thats not workin
shits fucked up son, people LOVE AND PREFERE bein ignorant... and that doesn't help anything or anyone

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote