RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-06, 05:27 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
The Patriot Act

IP: 2958 1DCE

I'm just curious..

Doesn't this seem a little bit... COMPLETLY RETARDED?
From day one people have been giving Bush heat about the terrorism shit
being a ploy to take away our rights. Now that he's actually DOING IT, is
anyone else just an itty bitty witty tiny bit pissed the fuck off?

I mean this gives them the right to do ANYTHING they want to us for our
...protection.

If I'm missing something let me know respectfully please.
Old 02-09-06, 07:36 PM   #2
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

the government is strippin us of our rights and liberties everyday @ capatol hill... on the real... its scary... but were livin in the last days.... so expect to see a lot more freedom goin down the drain along wit massive Casualties and famine and destruction strewn abroad the Globe... there will never be peace in the middle east... so the patriot act and home land spyin programs are a ruse to strip us of our rights.

Down with Bush and Democracy... Democracy= oil hungry war mongers

the ideal government is one where we dont need a leader... one where there is no Ruler of the land and of the people... one where we are all equal....

live and let live... love , peace and respect your neighbors... thats all...

what in the helll is so hard about that???

-'Bronsky' ...out

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-06, 08:16 PM   #3
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Down with Bush and Democracy... Democracy= oil hungry war mongers

That doesn't make sense. Democracy is not made up of one group of people. You could say "Republicans =. . ." or "Democrats =. . ." But, a democracy is not just, one group of people, meaning you can't just say "Democracy =. . ." because that makes zero sense.
Old 02-09-06, 08:21 PM   #4
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

ill wait for a few more posts before i explode =/
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-09-06, 08:23 PM   #5
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: E73C C576

Quote:

-'Bronsky' ...out

The fact that most humans are naturally selfish and will take advantage of any situation to benefit themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-09-06, 08:24 PM   #6
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Quote:
the ideal government is one where we dont need a leader... one where there is no Ruler of the land and of the people... one where we are all equal....

You're talking about anarchy and only an idiot would think that would actually work. Anarchy would cause complete chaos. With no laws WHAT MAKES YOU THINK that people who aren't financially stable would just stay that way? I know that if I could barely afford to feed my family, I would go to some rich person's house.. shoot them in the face.. and move my family in. And, the worst thing about that is.. I'd be allowed to do that. That also means that somebody could just come up and shoot me in the face and have it all be cool. THAT WOULD NEVER WORK. You can say, "Well, if we all had morals. . ." but what the fuck? You can't just expect everybody is going to sit in a circle and sing Koombieahh. It doesn't work that way.

Anarchy would never work, and that suggestion alones proves your stupidity.
Old 02-09-06, 08:55 PM   #7
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
You're talking about anarchy and only an idiot would think that would actually work. Anarchy would cause complete chaos. With no laws WHAT MAKES YOU THINK that people who aren't financially stable would just stay that way? I know that if I could barely afford to feed my family, I would go to some rich person's house.. shoot them in the face.. and move my family in. And, the worst thing about that is.. I'd be allowed to do that. That also means that somebody could just come up and shoot me in the face and have it all be cool. THAT WOULD NEVER WORK. You can say, "Well, if we all had morals. . ." but what the fuck? You can't just expect everybody is going to sit in a circle and sing Koombieahh. It doesn't work that way.

I believe in society everything should be free (no im not sayin this just because i would want this and that etc. no, it would actually work), poor people wouldnt be shooting rich because they wouldnt be jealous/be poor since theyd have everything

everyone would have everything they wanted...now your returning argument might be what about doctors who go to school and work hard to make more money...and my response is thats whats wrong with the world today, doctors go to school and work hard to become doctors for the MONEY, they dont do it to help people nomore...so i figure, if everyone has everything they want, everyone is happy...and now doctors will actually do it to help people and not just for the money like it is now.

and tito thats like communism except without a leader, the idea of everyone being completely equal is good for poor bad for rich, i agree with the idea to an extent that the leader isnt like a dictator though, anarchy is good though...if everything was free...if not then chaos would arise.
Old 02-09-06, 09:51 PM   #8
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I believe in society everything should be free (no im not sayin this just because i would want this and that etc. no, it would actually work), poor people wouldnt be shooting rich because they wouldnt be jealous/be poor since theyd have everything

everyone would have everything they wanted...now your returning argument might be what about doctors who go to school and work hard to make more money...and my response is thats whats wrong with the world today, doctors go to school and work hard to become doctors for the MONEY, they dont do it to help people nomore...so i figure, if everyone has everything they want, everyone is happy...and now doctors will actually do it to help people and not just for the money like it is now.

and tito thats like communism except without a leader, the idea of everyone being completely equal is good for poor bad for rich, i agree with the idea to an extent that the leader isnt like a dictator though, anarchy is good though...if everything was free...if not then chaos would arise.

That wouldn't work yo. If everyone gets everything they need and nothing different from the next person then NOBODY would give a shit. Put it like this, if suddenly at school they said anyone enrolled automatically got a C average, whether you worked hard or if you just sat in class smoking, do you really think anyone would try? That's exactly why the Soviet Union fell.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-09-06, 10:40 PM   #9
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

This shit is so un-Constitutional. Fuck Bush. Fuck Bush's administration. Fuck the government. Did that cover everybody? Yes, I believe it did.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-09-06, 11:50 PM   #10
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Quote:

aight... clearly you dont believe that people can be accountable for themselves??? we need people tellin us what to do all the time??? we need laws about murder?? and theft?? are those very values not ingrained and born in every thing that is human??? Do we all not have a conscience... a sense of right and wrong?? We have religion... in what ever form... and that is the very essensce of our being. In regards to comments about lawlessness.. i believe that Homosapiens are capable of exisisting peacefully on this planet.. with out the form of government that exisist today. What i mean by that is... one that enforces penalties for victimless crime... oppress its citizens by allowing Big Business and Big Oil to rape us raw wit no vasoline!! Were being squeezed dry... the poverty line is dissapering where it used to touch middle class..... Theres a HUGE problem wit the way our government is handling things... its supposed to be for the people right??? well is it, when we have homelessness and poverty here at home.... but were fighting a war wit no end in sight???

There needs to be a change... in the way America does things... look at Global warming for example! we refuse to aknowledge its goin on and even exist! Bush said were addicted to oil! why is it ...... that Iceland... could mandate that all cars be run on hydrogen with in the next 7 years... but a country like the US cant????

we need to get back to the basics... if everybody was equal... and shared... and harmonized and were brothers and sisters as we were created to be...
that is the kind of society and world that should exist today.... thats the kind of world we should be living in

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-06, 01:05 AM   #11
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 4F3A B413

Quote:
aight... clearly you dont believe that people can be accountable for themselves??? we need people tellin us what to do all the time??? we need laws about murder?? and theft?? are those very values not ingrained and born in every thing that is human??? Do we all not have a conscience... a sense of right and wrong?? We have religion... in what ever form... and that is the very essensce of our being. In regards to comments about lawlessness.. i believe that Homosapiens are capable of exisisting peacefully on this planet.. with out the form of government that exisist today. What i mean by that is... one that enforces penalties for victimless crime... oppress its citizens by allowing Big Business and Big Oil to rape us raw wit no vasoline!! Were being squeezed dry... the poverty line is dissapering where it used to touch middle class..... Theres a HUGE problem wit the way our government is handling things... its supposed to be for the people right??? well is it, when we have homelessness and poverty here at home.... but were fighting a war wit no end in sight???

There needs to be a change... in the way America does things... look at Global warming for example! we refuse to aknowledge its goin on and even exist! Bush said were addicted to oil! why is it ...... that Iceland... could mandate that all cars be run on hydrogen with in the next 7 years... but a country like the US cant????

we need to get back to the basics... if everybody was equal... and shared... and harmonized and were brothers and sisters as we were created to be...
that is the kind of society and world that should exist today.... thats the kind of world we should be living in

FLAWLESS OYD MINDS IN THE MAKING

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 02-10-06, 02:24 PM   #12
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose

There is no way in hell that would work. People with jobs that are hard to learn and hard to do would never settle for doing all of that shit only so a guy who drives a streetsweeper every Sunday can get the same benefits. Nobody is going to go to college and extra training or extra school after that so a high school drop out can get everything for free.

You can try and think up this perfect utopia where everyone is happy, but hey.. THAT'S NOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS. That's not how people think, and that's not how people will act. Shit just doesn't work that way. Your suggestion has never happened and will never happen because shit just doesn't work out.
Old 02-10-06, 02:26 PM   #13
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Tito, I'll respond to your heap of bullshit when I get home. Just know that whatever you said would never work because you're views on the world and how it works are illogical and just.. gay.
Old 02-10-06, 03:18 PM   #14
Compose

Quote:
There is no way in hell that would work. People with jobs that are hard to learn and hard to do would never settle for doing all of that shit only so a guy who drives a streetsweeper every Sunday can get the same benefits. Nobody is going to go to college and extra training or extra school after that so a high school drop out can get everything for free.

You can try and think up this perfect utopia where everyone is happy, but hey.. THAT'S NOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS. That's not how people think, and that's not how people will act. Shit just doesn't work that way. Your suggestion has never happened and will never happen because shit just doesn't work out.

aand thats why the world is fucked up, duh...we've done it this way for thousands of years and guess what...theres still wars, theres still animosity, theres still racism etc., wouldnt it be smart to try somethin different for once

we should all learn from our community like tito said our brothers and sisters and from everyone we know and learn what we want to learn, instead of forcing people to go to school get a job this and that, everyone has a place theyre given by birth and everyone can learn from each other...in the beginning people will be lazy or watever and have their little fun, but after that dies down people will begin to want to learn again and people will learn what they want to learn instead of being forced shit that dont relate...

capitalism only works for the rich white men...so ofcourse nothings gonna be changed because this country is run and built on rich white men, so nothing will be changed and it will be like this forever, over and over...until russia drops a huge ass bomb on us, we retaliate etc. and billions are dead maybe the world will finally realize we should jus all share shit we got instead of being so power/money hungry over everything...yea we all want that cuz its been programmed in our heads that thats happiness, but if we get to the new generations that we can just live with each other in harmony instead of tryin to kill each other over bullshit then thatll be good for the world...not your bullshit buy/sell all the time...buy/sell type of government is the basis for all the murder, jealousy, and corruption in this country.
Old 02-10-06, 04:21 PM   #15
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Quote:
Tito, I'll respond to your heap of bullshit when I get home. Just know that whatever you said would never work because you're views on the world and how it works are illogical and just.. gay.

no i just dont believe that intelect/education should equal a persons social and econic standin in the world. you believe that there should be rich and poor and have no sympathy for the have nots. you see in this world.. the only way you ever get to have is by bein born into it... or finding a 4 leaf clover. If you are born into middle class your that for the rest of your life.. same for the poor in this country... granted... if your lucky... and can get help.. to pull you up out of the grips of poverty your one in a million privileged few. How is... raisng the minium wage to a livialbe sallary illogical?? Guareenteed health benifits and coverage for all american citizens. .. Illogical again?? Afforadle collage tution... because as it stands now... its just tooo damn exspensive to get a degree... and only if you come from money or are lucky... or want to be in debt for 10+ years can you afford it.. Im talkin about equal opportunity for all Americans from all walks of life.... the current system discrimnates against the poor and minority groups.

TELL ME IM WRONG RICE DICK!