RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-08, 02:55 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Why the fuck doesn't this happen at the clubs I go to?

IP:

http://www.mentalfunk.com/movies/clubbinggirls.html

^^ can someone tell me where I can find a club where this shit goes down?

The only time i've been in a club where shit like that was going down was the lingerie party event at fuzzy's, the wet t-shirt contest at scratch and "foam dome" when they filled this club called the Dome full of foam and you could just walk around groping chicks booty's without them noticing

I miss those days of being single and groping helpless sluts lmao
Old 09-23-08, 05:05 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

trust me man..

clubbing is all about events.. the venue isnt really that important...
Old 09-23-08, 05:10 AM   #3
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Most girls are sluts. But I think video cameras turn them into mega sluts.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-23-08, 05:33 AM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

heres a good trick for you farnsworth

go to a club with a camera and a fake business card from a major magazine and say your looking to do a review..

thats a good ride if your out of town where people dont recognise you..

slappers all suddenly think your their ticket to a photo shoot in a popular mens magazine.. youll get looked after by the bar... and if you fork out on a nice hotel there is absolutly no possible way you wont take home some model slut..

but theres a disclaimer... this wont work if your an ugly introverted cunt.......
Old 09-23-08, 02:41 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
heres a good trick for you farnsworth

go to a club with a camera and a fake business card from a major magazine and say your looking to do a review..

thats a good ride if your out of town where people dont recognise you..

slappers all suddenly think your their ticket to a photo shoot in a popular mens magazine.. youll get looked after by the bar... and if you fork out on a nice hotel there is absolutly no possible way you wont take home some model slut..

but theres a disclaimer... this wont work if your an ugly introverted cunt.......

Fucking slickk man, im def the type of person that could pull that off, but not as this moment cuz my baby face would make me look too young and people would be suspicious, if I was in my 20's I could easilly pull that off. If i'm ever single at that agee i'll give this shit a try honestly lmao...
Old 09-23-08, 08:16 AM   #6
сварливый

IP:

aw damn guess i'm missing out on being a devious liar using his title to fulfill his devious lusts on a modern walking flesh waste basket ya?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 09-23-08, 08:42 AM   #7
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
aw damn guess i'm missing out on being a devious liar using his title to fulfill his devious lusts on a modern walking flesh waste basket ya?

I have no idea why anyone talks like this-Infact in real life iv never heard anyone speak like this.If i did id probably crack them before they finish.Shits annoying as fuck.........

But who am i too judge??? This is probably just your net voice prrrffff
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-08, 08:50 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Is 2v sat at his computer again with Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus out trying to flaunt his fraudulent intellect?

Sits back and waits for 2v to overuse a multi-syllable vocabulary that will in his mind crush my inner moppet and render me a fragile and pathetic mockery of a strong, independent individual.

See, I can use big words to faghole.
Old 09-23-08, 10:54 AM   #9
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick.
Is 2v sat at his computer again with Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus out trying to flaunt his fraudulent intellect?

Sits back and waits for 2v to overuse a multi-syllable vocabulary that will in his mind crush my inner moppet and render me a fragile and pathetic mockery of a strong, independent individual.

See, I can use big words to faghole.

apparently too, is too big of one.
Old 09-23-08, 08:54 AM   #10
J Summers

IP:

yeah i like whores to...........................
Old 09-23-08, 11:34 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

^ You disappoint me.

I was hoping to engage in a heated discussion where we both utilise a vocabulary beyond the comprehension of the majority of the members on this site.

Then they could enter and be like "WTF!?!?!".

I ask, where is your dedication to building up the inferiority complexes of the masses?
Old 09-23-08, 12:09 PM   #12
сварливый

IP:

Somewhere in the core heart of every member that seems to have one.

albeit, I don't try to entice such an emotional wall in people, nor do I admit I do. & my vocabulary is very small, why bring that up?

If you think that people have an inferiority complex by what you've seen posted on this board, then I'm willing to place chips on the episode relating to yourself in some way. I wouldn't necessarily be able to tell if people have one or not, because if they did, they probably would just refrain from posting.

Meaning that they have something to say, but are afraid that big bad 2v is going to stop by and try to shut them up and/or make them look stupid. I don't like being portrayed as mean but I think you've hit the nail on the head when you say only people without a belief that I'm assertively pompous would bother to say something stupid when they know I'm reading. I'm not as direct as I want to be, I'd rather say something that people don't understand until they wake up the next morning and say "oh shit lol" or come back months later looking for something and read what I wrote and finally make a connection.

And I can't stand people who are blindsided on a two way street and have the nerve to say that the other side doesn't exist. Apart from that, some situations are just misunderstandings which lead to "?YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID ASS CRETIN GO TO COOLLLLLEEGGEEEEE" like wut

lmao

anyway I rambled im gonna go get a brownie and take a walk or suttin pz
Old 09-23-08, 12:27 PM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Somewhere in the core heart of every member that seems to have one.

albeit, I don't try to entice such an emotional wall in people, nor do I admit I do. & my vocabulary is very small, why bring that up?

If you think that people have an inferiority complex by what you've seen posted on this board, then I'm willing to place chips on the episode relating to yourself in some way. I wouldn't necessarily be able to tell if people have one or not, because if they did, they probably would just refrain from posting.

Meaning that they have something to say, but are afraid that big bad 2v is going to stop by and try to shut them up and/or make them look stupid. I don't like being portrayed as mean but I think you've hit the nail on the head when you say only people without a belief that I'm assertively pompous would bother to say something stupid when they know I'm reading. I'm not as direct as I want to be, I'd rather say something that people don't understand until they wake up the next morning and say "oh shit lol" or come back months later looking for something and read what I wrote and finally make a connection.

And I can't stand people who are blindsided on a two way street and have the nerve to say that the other side doesn't exist. Apart from that, some situations are just misunderstandings which lead to "?YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID ASS CRETIN GO TO COOLLLLLEEGGEEEEE" like wut

lmao

anyway I rambled im gonna go get a brownie and take a walk or suttin pz

Dude, you should mosey. It is WAY BETTER than walking.