RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Pen N' Paper vs Cezar
Pen N' Paper 1 16.67%
-Cezar- 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-05, 01:50 PM   #1
Texxus
The Rise

Pen N' Paper vs -Cezar-

IP: DDE7 EADB

Battle Rules:
a friendly inside crew battle

6 Lines
Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

and dont duck haha....

Minimum posts to vote: 500

Check in by: 07-13-05 at 01:50 PM

Must drop verse in 40 minutes after check in.

DQ'ed for going over 6 line limit
-strobe

Old 07-12-05, 01:55 PM   #2
System

-Cezar- has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-12-05 01:55 PM.

Old 07-12-05, 01:57 PM   #3
Texxus
The Rise

Just"read"the"ink",thats how much you get from"Pen N Paper"
Ya ryhmes are wack,So dont think we'll "Quote them Later"
This dude got no life,just check the post by this cat........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
i got 2500 posts in 1 month how bout that

His "punches" never "hit" hard,Cuz the boy got "soft hands"
The dude live in "Miami",No wonder he can never finda "land"

line 1-he doesnt do audio...self explanatory now
line 6-he lives in miami,and they're evacuating the
lower half of florida.....self explanatory now

g'luck fellow friend

Old 07-13-05, 08:46 AM   #4
System

IP: 0D11 88C9

Pen N' Paper has ACCEPTED this battle on 07-13-05 08:46 AM.

Old 07-13-05, 08:55 AM   #5
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

Ill leave…

…cezar like Julius Caesar wit a lyrical knife in his stomach and leave him ruptured
Trust him that all he does is get D/R votes cause he can’t flow and build a structure
So many aliases this kid don’t even kno who he is… and his lines are too tensed
This guy is pathetic ull get laid flattened and ur the one im suppose to go against
Man those lines u pit are just bit… ur biting more then a snake in “Animal Planet”
U claim to have it but cezar lost his toughness a long time ago so forget the granite
Ill handle any situation, while cezar is pussy just quick to give a fucking explanation
Ha! u PMed me bout how u were gon win, kid really are u on some drug medication
Cuz ur hallucination brings u too occur words… ?u’ll end up in RV coffin Kid u actually think u gon remain in here man?... who cezar? Man u already forgotten

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense  
Old 07-13-05, 08:56 AM   #6
Sixth Sense

Ill leave…

…cezar like Julius Caesar wit a lyrical knife in his stomach and leave him ruptured
Trust him that all he does is get D/R votes cause he can’t flow and build a structure
So many aliases this kid don’t even kno who he is… and his lines are too tensed
This guy is pathetic ull get laid flattened and ur the one im suppose to go against
Man those lines u pit are just bit… ur biting more then a snake in “Animal Planet”
U claim to have it but cezar lost his toughness a long time ago so forget the granite
Ill handle any situation, while cezar is pussy just quick to give a fucking explanation
Cuz ur hallucination brings u too occur words… ?u’ll end up in RV coffin
Kid u actually think u gon remain in here man?... who cezar? Man u already forgotten

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Old 07-13-05, 08:58 AM   #7
Sixth Sense

Ill leave…

Kid u actually think u gon remain in here man?... who cezar? Man u already forgotten

Old 07-13-05, 09:35 AM   #8
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP: 4B01 BF94

Voted For: Pen N' Paper

Just"read"the"ink",thats how much you get from"Pen N Paper"
Ya ryhmes are wack,So dont think we'll "Quote them Later"
^^OK.........5/10
This dude got no life,just check the post by this cat........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
i got 2500 posts in 1 month how bout that
^^^I think he got it by post transfer
His "punches" never "hit" hard,Cuz the boy got "soft hands"
The dude live in "Miami",No wonder he can never finda "land"
^^^Not really a punch

Ur punches were weak.I see your at least attemptin wordplay.But ya not executing it hard enough.Get rid a these('') things.Just fucks up the structure.Try to have more personals that hit.The perosnal you had didn't hit because it's obivous he got a transfer or sumtin.It's impossible to get 2,500 posts in a month.

^^1st line was gangster talk...2nd was basic
^^^Aagin.....basic
Kid u actually think u gon remain in here man?... who cezar? Man u already forgotten
^^^Basic

Ur verse was very basic.I can understand coming weak....but not in newb mode.U didn't have any wordplay or shit.Ur set-ups were the worst.U made this battle closer than it should.But I think ya got it because you actually seemed to diss.

Vote-Pen&Paper
VOTE IN LINK BELOW OR THIS VOTE WILL BE REMOVED
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199272
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin  
Old 07-13-05, 10:46 AM   #9
Texxus
The Rise

^^well the dude posted up 3verses...so you're gonna like 1 of them mor ethan mine...and he said he doesnt have a alias so i guess it isnt a transfer...and I bet you dont no what a punch is since that last bar was a punch dumbass...get out of here with those bullshit votes....and no it isnt impossible bud.....i seen people get 1000 post in 2weeks before you even came to rapverse.....it means they have no life.....

Old 07-13-05, 11:59 AM   #10
Sixth Sense

yo y u gettin all mad y u tryin start beefin man i thought it was a friendly battle man damn.......yo.......

Old 07-13-05, 12:37 PM   #11
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP: 33A7 0037

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cezar-
^^well the dude posted up 3verses...so you're gonna like 1 of them mor ethan mine...and he said he doesnt have a alias so i guess it isnt a transfer...and I bet you dont no what a punch is since that last bar was a punch dumbass...get out of here with those bullshit votes....and no it isnt impossible bud.....i seen people get 1000 post in 2weeks before you even came to rapverse.....it means they have no life.....

Wat???U startin beef with me?So wat if he said he didn't have an alias...ever think....that maybe people can lie?Esspecally on the net.That last line was a punch?...well quite frankly it missed.And that person who you allegdely got 1000 posts in2 weeks is probably you.You the one with no life.And because he posted 3 verses I'll like his more?LOL.U braggin about bein on RV so long..yet you don't know that I can't see any of the posts besides the 2 verses until I vote.
And if that last line was a punch....it doesn't matter.One punch vs a whole verse of punches isn't gonna win.U lost.So now YOU shut the fuck up.Faggot.
~1~
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin  
Old 07-13-05, 03:00 PM   #12
Sixth Sense

yea man tha last verse is the one u'll see try it log out and go look at the battle and ull see......

Old 07-13-05, 05:57 PM   #13
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 8AEB 01A9

Voted For: -Cezar-

DAMN!!!! tight battle, tight battle

Cezar you came firing at him hot personals nice structure and nice vocab. my favorite bar from you is the quoted one I like that bar because I have never in my life seen a line like that one straight original.

Pen you came just as hard striking back the only reason I gave this one to Cezar is because you flow got shackey at the end it was a very hard decsion yall both great battlers.

v/Cezar

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~  
Old 07-13-05, 07:57 PM   #14
Texxus
The Rise

uppin for votes.......bump bump bump...

Old 07-13-05, 10:57 PM   #15
Texxus
The Rise

still uppin for votes..............