RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-06, 05:32 PM   #1
Untold
Met-A-4

I'm out!

IP: 28AD 5545

so yea, this has been a great run for me. i've seen this league go from nothing, to one of the best 1-2 leagues on the net. first off, let me thank DTH and LI for giving me the opporitunity to help run the league and make mags. but heres where the sadness happens peeps, i gotta leave. i'm basically resigning from text for a lil minute. life's catching up with me. i have a job and skool ALL week long. then when i'm not there, i'm with my g/f and shes a full time job in itself.

also, i feel i've done my fair share in text. i've battled in most of the leagues around the net and have been here for a while. plus, this shits just not fun to me anymore. so even though i'm out, i'm not giving up my mod spot for certain reasons. one, i'm still giving away $50 in cash money. two, i still want to write mags when i find time for them. i honestly don't mind writing them when we have good weeks and shit. three, because i know whats goin on around here. i know about d/r'n, aim'n for votes, cheats, voting rings, etc.. so, since i'm giving away the money, i still wanna make sure it's givin to a fair winner. but after this season, de-mod me.

now, since thats said, i want to wish the rest of this league good luck. i want to tell you all that everyone has potential and that this can go to anyone here. and i wanna see more heads in this bitch. like, REAL good heads. so peeps, get ur friends in here. and since i'm prolly one of the coolest mods you'll find , ya'll can holla at me on my aim or email about anything(see bottom for details). any suspicious activities, pointers, complaints or anything, just contact me and i'll do my best to help. so, i hope everyone keeps dropping heat and showing us what they can do and keep elevating. till next time peeps, "I'm out!"

pz.

AIM: skill1202
e-mail: skill1202@aol.com
Old 11-01-06, 05:43 PM   #2
Diet Coke

IP: 80CD 6B68

I hear ya bro..

Life > Internet

S'all good mate, good luck with everything.
Old 11-01-06, 05:48 PM   #3
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^don't call me decent!
Old 11-01-06, 06:56 PM   #4
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP: 7C6D 1B8D

Damn, I be way busier than that.

You get to a certain time in your life where your always gunna be busy so you just gotta make time for extra shit like RV, rather than putting it off until you get free time, cause you aint gunna get it.

But word, I took 6 months off, Im back now, and im still just as busy, actually even more busy than I was while I was on my break...

But oh well, goodluck with shit dude, get back in here soon. payce.
Old 11-01-06, 07:54 PM   #5
Oneduh
New to RV

IP: 3240 794D

Pussy.

Nah I'm playin haha.. Get at me on aim dooks.. You know the deal
Old 11-01-06, 09:30 PM   #6
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

ur girl is a full-time job? Man I hope ur gettin' good wages, or at the least, a good benefit package from that shit, cuz no bitch should be a job in itself.

Its coo tho, just let me know when u wanna get back in the league, you'll be back before ya know it, this shit is addictive
Old 11-01-06, 10:07 PM   #7
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

first of.. what ya'll nigz talkin about?

i didn't list EVERYTHING i do. thats just the main shit. like, i seriously don't have time for this anymore.

and i mean, seriously.. i've battled in almost every good league on the net. and aside from that, this text shits gettin boring. i keep readin verse after verse and like, the shit doesn't entertain me anymore. i remember when i looked forward to battling and reading verses, but not no more.

also, as far as my ol' lady bein a full time job is because that bitch is horny as hell. all she wanna do is fuck. i mean, i really didn't wanna get into details, but fuck! thats all she wants to do. hahaha! i mean, i love it, don't get me wrong but it cuts into time i could be doin shit like this. so when it comes down to pussy and text battles..

pussy > text battles ANY DAY NIGGAZ!!!

pz.
Old 11-02-06, 12:12 AM   #8
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: DC75 FA29

"and i mean, seriously.. i've battled in almost every good league on the net. and aside from that, this text shits gettin boring. i keep readin verse after verse and like, the shit doesn't entertain me anymore. i remember when i looked forward to battling and reading verses, but not no more."

^LOL @ that being exactly my standpoint on this shit and why i signed out of all the leagues I was in. WORD SONZ!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-06, 04:26 PM   #9
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

IP: B26C 448D

damn i feel the same way about text
good luck
get at me on aim nucca its tavarez102882
Old 11-02-06, 10:31 PM   #10
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: EFCE B464

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
"and i mean, seriously.. i've battled in almost every good league on the net. and aside from that, this text shits gettin boring. i keep readin verse after verse and like, the shit doesn't entertain me anymore. i remember when i looked forward to battling and reading verses, but not no more."

why u think i don't vote on battles anymore? i dont read em lol
but nah, you'll bb before ya know it. i called myself quitting text atleast twice so far but shit still ain't happened. be easy tho

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-06, 07:50 PM   #11
Possible
Flyweight

IP: B4E7 CC5D

Aight man, do ya thing, catch you on the return.
Old 11-03-06, 11:34 PM   #12
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 9C02 3D93

Take it easy man... Get ya real life shit straight first then come back to this... No beef on the net is serious... espiclaly when its wit me i just like to fuck around... remember that man

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month