RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-05, 02:03 PM   #1
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

Mariah pukes a punch at Eminem

IP: 8191 8B5F

Los Angeles, Aug. 21: He is already battling with drugs, litigious relatives and tens of thousands of disappointed fans. Now Eminem, who cancelled his European tour last week to seek treatment for a sleeping-pill addiction, has another problem: an angry woman on the warpath.

The foul-mouthed rapper has reportedly enraged singer Mariah Carey after he broadcast at his recent US concerts voicemails she allegedly left for him. The messages, supposedly recorded when the two collaborated four years ago, feature her begging: “I heard you were getting back with your ex-wife. Why won’t you see me? Why won’t you call me?”

With the sneering misogyny that is his stock-in-trade, Eminem played the messages on stage before pretending to vomit and launching into his song Puke.

Carey denies his claims that they had an affair while he worked on her 2001 album Charm Bracelet. Now she is giving a magazine her own, no-holds-barred, account of the time they spent together.

In revelations that could scandalise the libidinous world of rap, her kiss-and-tell will reveal that there was no kissing at all.

“Did I have a sexual relationship with him? No, I didn’t,” she tells next month’s Maxim magazine. “I knew him, I hung out with him a few times, but nothing sexual occurred.... Maybe he thought because nothing happened he’d look bad or something.”

According to reports in the New York Post last week, the singer denies the voice on the messages is hers. The newspaper quoted a “friend” as saying: “That is not her voice on the ‘messages’ played in the concert — it is an imposter. She is considering suing him for defamation. They did hang out, but it was Eminem who followed her around.”

Carey’s attack on Eminem rounds off what has been arguably the grimmest week in his career. According to a statement from his publicist, the 32-year-old has checked himself into Detroit’s Brighton Hospital for treatment for dependency on sleeping drug Ambien after months of insomnia.

[
Old 08-23-05, 02:30 PM   #2
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

i bet eminem comes out with a single dissing that hoe
Old 08-23-05, 04:22 PM   #3
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun

Text Record: 3-2
IP: D1A9 F8DE

^^lol word....but yeah who cares really, its all about publicity now so this is all fuel for his next album most likely, like wut happened with the Slim Shady LP turned in to the Marshall Mathers LP..think about it.
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 04:39 PM   #4
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: 8C42 DC70

Fuck Mariah!!
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 05:05 PM   #5
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 9623 658A

^^lmao, werd

rile1 is right about the publicity stuff, i doubt he planned the drug rehab for publicity, but starting another controversy about him at the same time is gonna double his hype...and anyone who wouldnt buy his album because of something like this wouldnt buy anything by eminem in the first place
Old 08-23-05, 05:07 PM   #6
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun

Text Record: 3-2
IP: D1A9 F8DE

^^exactly..I think its all fuel for his next album, so he can say shit like, " Oh they say u cant take sleeping pills and I did" or w/e..its all for the money and shit man
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote