RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-09, 01:24 AM   #1
Civil.
What' it do?

Baby Mamas?

IP:

Man, i'm not with either of them any longer. But this is how it went down, I was dating heather for 3 years right? Well, while she was pregnant with Jaden i fucked around on her with Christine. This continued the whole time heather was pregnant. I mean i really started developing feelings for christine, but i mean i was about to have a KID with heather you know. i had to straighten up. i didn't want to do her like that, anyways. So May 25 2007 comes around, and we have Jaden. Not 2 weeks later, about a month since the last time i seen christine. she calls me, and says SHE'S pregnant. So all together Layla, my little girl. And Jaden are ONLY 9 months apart. lmao, i know thats bad. like the exact same ammount of time it takes to have a kid, is how far apart they are...Anyways, i've been raising Jaden by myself for the past year and a half. This dumb bitch heather calls me out of the blue yesterday and tells me she got a new apartment. and she wants jaden back, now what the fuck? can i do about that? nothing or what? we were never married or anything so she does have full rights still. we never went to court, and i'm not paying child support. Also, here it is almost a year since i've seen layla...and christine calls me. wants to get back together. after she hasnt let me see my daughter in over a year. I'm stumped, what should i do...it seems like i'm losing a child...but gainin the other one, shits fucked up aignt it?

anyways heres some pics...maybe it'd help wit some opinions from yall

Heather

Jaden

Christine

Layla-Like i said its been a while since i seen her. so all i gots old pics