RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-04, 12:22 AM   #1
Smooth JT

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
My mind free

IP: 3BBA 7F20

i let my mind free let it glide into this mistical dream, such a world of joy and happiness along this quiet stream, listen to the sounds all around and frown nice and wide, when such a beauty enters my mind, devine as she is with a smile so pure and eyes so dazzling they are always sincere, I look at the heavens and then at her, see something special not even i could endure, tears flow from my eyes as i see such a sight, she is an angel that took off into flight. So free of worries and living her life her way, I stand by her side and live life day by day, Being there to share the good times strong, and fight off the bad ones that damper her days. The love that is shared is at great as life itself, Now I get up and dust myself off, like a book waiting to once be read again or a journal that needs to be filled in. I sit and think what we have so, Let my feelings out and let everyone know. I'm in love with this angel, this darling angel, I look into the sky as the sun starts to set and make my way home back into this reality set, Sitting here letting my heart go, trying my best to let these words flow, forever I will be in love with her, my fantacy, To live my life with her by my side with such intimatcy, I love her for her and she loves me, her love is the only thing I need, I look at a picture of us together and cherrish all moments always and forever. I slowly start to confront my heart and start letting it all out. The way I feel for you, tryin not to fall apart, into a river of tears that flow down my cheeks, just wanting to be with you, is everything my only need.
Old 01-13-04, 12:50 AM   #2
DthsMissingAngel

IP: C1DA C961

This was really sweet and filled with emotion, feeling, and imagery. Those three elements combined make it even more perfect. I loved how you did this and got all of your feelings out. Like I told you before, I loved this hun. Keep it up.
Old 01-13-04, 10:41 PM   #3
Smooth JT

IP: EDC5 AA1B

Thanks for your reply hun, this was for you. Just let my mind flow and let it all go. Uppen for any more replies??
Old 01-14-04, 12:45 PM   #4
filed
Sharp Perfection.

IP: 78FE 5EBC

i like the way you started this, simple yet complex, it caught my eye right off. its such a happy going poem that makes you like it just for that, and im so glad for you! the way you introduced, lead into, your topic i thought was nicely written, with very nice vocab for this piece. and better yet is how you described just how much you love her, and how you always will. this piece is so natural feeling.

~Tera~
DONT HATE
Send a message via AIM to filed Send a message via MSN to filed Send a message via Yahoo to filed   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-04, 09:49 AM   #5
Smooth JT

IP: F718 7AAD

thanks much. It's nice to get feed but ppl still sleep. Thanks all, JT
Old 01-15-04, 01:37 PM   #6
FanTa ZeE

IP: 7A38 2D7B

wow..that was true beauty persued in a rhyme, captured in an amazing array of cafely chosen words that burns in the very bottom of your soul and pained your heart with glory... Shes a lucky girl, and you have an unbelievable understanding of women, you know just how to treat them, not like half the bastards this world has been blessed with.. I loved it..

keep ya head up
Old 01-15-04, 02:49 PM   #7
Smooth JT

IP: F718 7AAD

Thank you liba. Your feedback in taken to the heart and is respected. I have an understanding but yet I want to know more. I want to be able to get into a womans mind and see what she wants. See her true qualities inside and much more. Get to know her to show her that i'm not like the rest, resepectful, caring, loving and sweet. For her I would do anything. Sorry for rambling on. Thank you again liba dee for the reply. Much respect, JT