RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-04, 04:40 PM   #1
DrasticMeasureZ
mess with me get cooked

Text Record: 30-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post Whats Going On (hip Hop) Newz

IP: C1DA C961

The streets are buzzing about Best Of Both Worlds Part 3, the Mase frenzy continuing, Andre 3000 performing for the Republican party and Royce Da 5'9's third album.

1. Jay and Kelly Try Again
With The Best Of Both Worlds tour in the works, rumors are surfacing that the Jay-Z and R. Kelly will soon reunite to drop The Best Of Both Worlds 3. Also, the streets are speculating on the fate of the franchise's second installment, which was scheduled to feature the Pied Piper and Baby of the Cash Money Millionaires. The effort was initially set to be a double CD and was later trimmed down to one LP. Though the record was previously advertised for a summer release, the duo has yet to service radio with a single.

2. How Much Can Mase Sell?
While Mase's buzz is reaching a feverish pitch, heads are questioning whether the rapper-turned-pastor will once again top Billboard. Since announcing his return earlier this summer, Mase has been featured on countless mixtapes and return debut album, Welcome Back, has now been leaked for several weeks. The anticipation for Mase's CD kicked up a few notches when Mase accused P. Diddy of stealing his artists' spotlight earlier this week. Regardless of the deafening buzz, Mase will have to face stiff competition from R. Kelly and Young Buck to claim the charts.

3. Dre Performs For The Republician Party
Many fans are in disbelief as Dre of Outkast, has plans to perform at the GOP convention in New York City. On Sunday, August 29th, Andre will be shaking it like a poloroid picture for the Republican party.

4. Royce Drops Third Album
After dropping his sophomore LP in February, Royce Da 5'9 is wasting no time by releasing, M.I.C., his second album this year. Royce rides solo for most of the 16-track LP. Nottz contributes production to the album while Royce's crew lands several guest appearances. Royce's M.I.C drops October 26 on Sure Shot Recordings.

5. Master P's Real Estate
Rumors are presently surfacing that Master P recently sold his real estate company to First Century for $150 million. Word is that P is healthily indebted to the IRS.

THE SLEEP & THE DREAM-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckage
Very fucking Nice man, deep shyt, Ima nominate ya for Best poet.

Uppin this for drastic....10/10.....NICE SHYT MAN keep it up.

SEE THAT EMPIRE WERD~!

P.S.A

COMING SOON-GODS BETRAYL
OUT NOW-THE SLEEP & THE DREAM
Send a message via AIM to DrasticMeasureZ   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-04, 05:21 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

I think Mase is gonna sell really well............. he'll beat out young buck........ or should.......... but Dre is really performin at the GOP convention??? he cant be a republican or anythin, can he???
Old 08-21-04, 05:22 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

i juss lost sum respect for him...........
Old 08-22-04, 04:06 AM   #4
DeaDWronG
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D5A1 E499

^^ shut the fuck up. Hes a republican, so what, so am I. If u lose respect for someone over political beliefs u need to grow up some. Do u know what the issues are? Or do u hop on the Bush hate bandwagon? The man is up in the polls and hes only goin up so get used to him...lol.

Wow royce has another album commin out, thats fuckin great, i've been fiending for some new royce for a few months and now hes answering my addiction.

Pete Rock: The original Pete Rock is like Soul on Ice, dynamite with the mic device.

The Notorious B.I.G.: I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

Big Daddy Kane: I do the body rude like the cops did on that Rodney dude

Guru: Right about now I use my authority, cuz I'm like the Wizard and You look lost like Dorothy.

Nas: Sentence begins indented.. with formality. My duration's infinite, moneywise or physiology
Old 08-22-04, 09:16 AM   #5
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: C3C9 A5E9

WOW nice news

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-04, 11:06 AM   #6
TheXFactor101
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4C6B 413A

cool
Old 08-22-04, 11:23 AM   #7
BANG
Light Weight

IP: 78E6 F849

Yall heard about Camron gettin knocked the fuck out by Nayshawn from the Bravehearts, and he got him for his chain.

"We respected Highly -Cus You aint gotta practice gymnastics to catch a body"
Send a message via AIM to BANG Send a message via Yahoo to BANG   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-04, 12:05 PM   #8
ColdClassic
New to RB

IP: 3709 1475

Jay-Z with R Kelly I dont think that sounds good to me
Old 08-23-04, 11:25 AM   #9
fyakracka
New to RV

IP: 2450 127F

yo is that shit about cam tru i hope so that cocky ass nigga sucks
Old 08-23-04, 11:38 AM   #10
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

word i hate camron fuckin slob

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-04, 11:57 AM   #11
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDWronG
^^ shut the fuck up. Hes a republican, so what, so am I. If u lose respect for someone over political beliefs u need to grow up some. Do u know what the issues are? Or do u hop on the Bush hate bandwagon? The man is up in the polls and hes only goin up so get used to him...lol.

yea i know the fuckin issues........... i watched the whole Democratic Convention.......... i saw Fahrenheit 9/11, too............. Bush is one of the biggest liar..............and the nation was under attack and he hesitated for 7 minutes........ and now hes tryna question John Kerry's Medals wen his bitch ass backed outa the war.......... u should really shutup before u question people......... and the last poll i saw had Kerry 48 and bush 44........ and the rest undecided or for nadar................ and u can lose respect for sumones political belief..........the person who becomes president affects your life more then anyone else............. think about all the people at war........... there mighta not been one if Gore had become president (or atleast one with Iraq.................. wat was bush thinkin..... "Al-Quaida attacked us............ so were gonna start war on those other guys........" ) b/s