RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-05, 09:21 PM   #1
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Aiyo...MAD DOG...this IS a beef thread...but it HAS to be said

IP: 28BD 9D87

Phenom and 7/3 are the WORST fuckin MODS eva...

#1...If you mod a forum like songs, you should appreciate the hard work people put into making and dropping tracks regularly. But, do they do this? NO...

What do they do?...They hate on their own audio heads instead of encouraging people to elevate and get better...

NOw...I could give a flying fuck what either thinks of me. I've proven that I can hold my own against any mothafucka on this site cuz I drop what the fuck I want...and niggas is givin me the respect they damn well know I should be gettin...and I aint even reached my potential yet...But I refuse top get caught up in bullshit with those two morons...

Like Nostradamus says, Phenom is a dumb ass...Plain and simple...

Instead of hatin on niggas and dick ridin each other, give niggas an incentive to elevate their games...and that lame ass "post of the week" sticky bullshit ain't cuttin it...Lazy mothafuckas...

Create an audio MAG to recognize the many talents that many people have here...and What's even sadder is that 7/3 and PHENOM would hate like shit on shit THEY ain't create cuz the name Q is attached...

EXAMPLE: It doesn't matter to me...but, nigga was sayin Sticky my last track...what does 7/3 do, IGNORE THE SHIT...

How the fuck can u call urself a MOD and not peep people's tracks?

Oops...lemme predict his response..."I have a life...blah blah blah"...yea mothafucka, dats why u ONLINE as much as anyone else talkin dat bullshit?

STFU...and furthermore, you dissin my gayness is sooo fuckin stupid...u think its botherin me...but it really isn't...its showin me that STROBE or whoever will let any dumb ass kid from the Burbs mod a forum that USED TO BE FUN TO POST IN...

Both yall can suck my black banana dick 4 real...

get a hobby? MOthafucka...I got a JOB...J--O--B...I work @ least 10 hours a day doin what I love, which is none of ur fucking bizzness...

Then I work out to stay in shape and vent frustrations from dealin with idiotic people like you ALL DAMN DAY...

Oh...wanna know what else I do?

FUCK YOU...go fuck yaselves

I am officially BOYCOTTING the SONG FORUM until 7/3 and Phenom stop hating on the artists who diligently post in there.

NUFF FUCKING GOD DAMN SAID...have a nice day.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 09:23 PM   #2
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 070D 64A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
get a hobby? MOthafucka...I got a JOB...J--O--B...I work @ least 10 hours a day doin what I love, which is none of ur fucking bizzness...

You're a hooker?

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 09:24 PM   #3
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

i agree

especially when seven deletes peoples posts

and phenom just duznt give a fuck about the songs forum lol

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 09:25 PM   #4
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 0825 899A

he leaves feedback in most of the songs, hes peeped you're tracks, he closes pointless threads, stop bitching

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 01-31-05, 09:26 PM   #5
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

no he doesnt you just dont see the shit he does do...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 09:26 PM   #6
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Fluidmoon...STFU...like the title says...It HAD to be said...cuz it's truth...

Both 7/3 and Phenom hate on other artists cuz they ain't mature enough to recognize skill other than their own and the kids they Dick ride

so...until u know the fact, close ya mouf
Old 01-31-05, 09:27 PM   #7
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

^^yes i do, he removes peoples posts, who up there shit 8 times, and removes beef, and other dumb shit...stop hating

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 01-31-05, 09:29 PM   #8
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

^^Ur a dumb ass...this aint about him closin threads bitch...it's about him hatin on otha niggas and not givin props to niggas other than himself...

also...get off my nuts bitch...u fuck up niggas tracks left and right...

only way I'd have u on mine is if my black dick was down ur throat and u was gaggin on it...

Learn the fact...or else, STFU
Old 01-31-05, 09:31 PM   #9
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

your hating on niggas too you hypocrite...get a fuckin life, nah,you'll die of aids before that

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 01-31-05, 09:31 PM   #10
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
^^yes i do, he removes peoples posts, who up there shit 8 times, and removes beef, and other dumb shit...stop hating

NO HE DOESNT BECUZ HE DOESNT LIKE ME HE DELETED SOME OF THE PEOPLES FEEDBACK THEY GAVE ME BECUZ I READ IT THEN IT WAS GONE AND THEY KEPT POSTING BACK LIKE SOMEONE KEEPS DELETIN MY SHYT AND IT WAS SEVEN CUZ HE WAS IN THE SONGS FORUM AND PHENOM AINT EVER ON SO STFUUU

and fluid your a groupie...u even have thirdself in ur sig..damn nigga.. he has a son for lawd sakes..LOL......they even got u dissin urself callin u a hoe and shyt hahaha that is toooooo funny

How bout u get on da mic and tell em how much u luv kontro LOL

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 01-31-05, 09:32 PM   #11
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
your hating on niggas too you hypocrite...get a fuckin life, nah,you'll die of aids before that

yawns...if I wanted to kill myself, i'd listen to one of ur tracks bitch...cuz that shit wud make a nigga suicidal...

close ya slut mouth

don't know ur pussy from a hole in the wall
Old 01-31-05, 09:33 PM   #12
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

Quote:
Phenom and 7/3 are the WORST fuckin MODS eva...

#1...If you mod a forum like songs, you should appreciate the hard work people put into making and dropping tracks regularly. But, do they do this? NO...

What do they do?...They hate on their own audio heads instead of encouraging people to elevate and get better...

NOw...I could give a flying fuck what either thinks of me. I've proven that I can hold my own against any mothafucka on this site cuz I drop what the fuck I want...and niggas is givin me the respect they damn well know I should be gettin...and I aint even reached my potential yet...But I refuse top get caught up in bullshit with those two morons...

Like Nostradamus says, Phenom is a dumb ass...Plain and simple...

Instead of hatin on niggas and dick ridin each other, give niggas an incentive to elevate their games...and that lame ass "post of the week" sticky bullshit ain't cuttin it...Lazy mothafuckas...

Create an audio MAG to recognize the many talents that many people have here...and What's even sadder is that 7/3 and PHENOM would hate like shit on shit THEY ain't create cuz the name Q is attached...

EXAMPLE: It doesn't matter to me...but, nigga was sayin Sticky my last track...what does 7/3 do, IGNORE THE SHIT...

How the fuck can u call urself a MOD and not peep people's tracks?

Oops...lemme predict his response..."I have a life...blah blah blah"...yea mothafucka, dats why u ONLINE as much as anyone else talkin dat bullshit?

STFU...and furthermore, you dissin my gayness is sooo fuckin stupid...u think its botherin me...but it really isn't...its showin me that STROBE or whoever will let any dumb ass kid from the Burbs mod a forum that USED TO BE FUN TO POST IN...

Both yall can suck my black banana dick 4 real...

Then I work out to stay in shape and vent frustrations from dealin with idiotic people like you ALL DAMN DAY...

Oh...wanna know what else I do?

FUCK YOU...go fuck yaselves

I am officially BOYCOTTING the SONG FORUM until 7/3 and Phenom stop hating on the artists who diligently post in there.

NUFF FUCKING GOD DAMN SAID...have a nice day.

like I said... immature, feminine, attention starved bitch... you got stickied 2 weeks ago... because someone said so I should sticky 15 different songs?-- maybe you should work MORE-- instead of posting on rv all day at work u flame pit.

P.S theres a suggestion thread where you can make suggestions to improve the audio forum... this is just you crying for people to notice you... your pathetic.
Old 01-31-05, 09:33 PM   #13
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
yawns...if I wanted to kill myself, i'd listen to one of ur tracks bitch...cuz that shit wud make a nigga suicidal...

close ya slut mouth

don't know ur pussy from a hole in the wall

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 01-31-05, 09:34 PM   #14
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
NO HE DOESNT BECUZ HE DOESNT LIKE ME HE DELETED SOME OF THE PEOPLES FEEDBACK THEY GAVE ME BECUZ I READ IT THEN IT WAS GONE AND THEY KEPT POSTING BACK LIKE SOMEONE KEEPS DELETIN MY SHYT AND IT WAS SEVEN CUZ HE WAS IN THE SONGS FORUM AND PHENOM AINT EVER ON SO STFUUU

AND THATS WORD I PERSONALLY CAN SHOW LIKE 5 THREADS WHERE PEOPLE UPPED MADD TIMES SUCH AS MOST WACK ASS SEVENTHIRD SONGS HAVE MORE REPLIES IN THEM FROM SEVENTHIRD THEN REPLIES WHY THEY OPEN?STUPID BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP HO LETHALGK SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS SHIT POSTED LAST MONTH SHIT WAS FIYA SAME WITH ONE OF THA Qs SHITS LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO ON THAT KRS BEAT

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-05, 09:35 PM   #15
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 9E57 CEF2

Fluid moon getting gang banged..............lmao...